Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey guys, someone forwarded this thread to me and I wanted to clear things up.

I'm the girl who saw chelsea last night

1. I'm not a reporter, you're welcome to look at my LinkedIn
2. I know I said I don't use TikTok, obv I do but I have posted one video and have no need to gain clout as it is just an app for entertainment to me.
3. I live in Chelsea, where she was is a busy street off the Kings Road and she was getting into a taxi.
4. I have bipolar and have been suicidal/very low/vulnerable and lonely for most of my life. I guess some part of me felt compelled to make Chelsea not feel alone in her mental illness. I would hate for her mental health to ever escalate and think that I did not try to help in some way especially since she is usually 5 mins away. I am also aware she is a 41 year old woman and has free will and should be held accountable.

I guess in meeting her I wanted to bring some positivity from the trolls but it backfired on me, I know you guys hate her on here and she is not a saint at all and I would def hold her accountable if I ever had to.

Comments and messages I have had have really affected me and I am not sure how to feel. I'm not asking for any of you to reply to me or to understand where I am coming from. Hope you all have a wonderful day. x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I just think CLA and mruktiktokofficial, should get married, he can spend his life dancing and she can sing along shouting roots and boyaakka, they can live in Chelsea’s flat and live stream to their hearts content and live happily ever after, they are soul mates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

BigMavis

VIP Member
When she was kicking off in the Italian she said I live in Belgravia and a voice from the silence said Well done 👏 :eek:
I think I'll have to take a wee break from her, I feel like I've been traumatised or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Not being funny m and s retail work isn’t bad money if you look at the rate!!! And you know what they’ve got she hasn’t? A fucking P E N S I O N✨ C L E A N D B S ✨E M P L O Y E E B E N E F I T S✨ The list goes on.. mad cow

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I hate the stigma that comes with personality disorders, I have EUPD and trust me we aren't all delusional cunts 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BigMavis

VIP Member
I've given this more thought than I ought 🙈
My opinion on this woman has changed, I wasn't aware that this behaviour is normal and repetitive.
Everytime she has a public outburst shes earning money, that doesn't sit right with me. Establishments all over London should ban her from entering their premises, its not fair on the other patrons. Her business model is kick off in public then cry.
Thats not mental health related, I feel a fool for believing it was. So many inconsistencies this weekend, shes completely inauthentic and one very shrewd operator.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

tinytree

2. I know I said I don't use TikTok, obv I do but I have posted one video and have no need to gain clout as it is just an app for entertainment to me.
3. I live in Chelsea, where she was is a busy street off the Kings Road and she was getting into a taxi.
4. I have bipolar and have been suicidal/very low/vulnerable and lonely for most of my life. I guess some part of me felt compelled to make Chelsea not feel alone in her mental illness. I would hate for her mental health to ever escalate and think that I did not try to help in some way especially since she is usually 5 mins away. I am also aware she is a 41 year old woman and has free will and should be held accountable.

I guess in meeting her I wanted to bring some positivity from the trolls but it backfired on me, I know you guys hate her on here and she is not a saint at all and I would def hold her accountable if I ever had to.

Comments and messages I have had have really affected me and I am not sure how to feel. I'm not asking for any of you to reply to me or to understand where I am coming from. Hope you all have a wonderful day. x
I could tell you were affected by them and that was sad to see, you seem like a nice girl with good intentions and you’ve got great energy. I understand you feel you can relate to Chels and want to be there for her but she’s not a good person and the side of tiktok she’s on is full of drama and toxicity too, it’s best for your mental health if you stay away. Chels is much more in control than she appears at first glance anyway, she creates the chaos that follows her and thrives in it. She’s ruthless and I don’t wanna see her chew you up and spit you out but you’re free to make your own decision ofc. Have a good day as well ❤maybe log off for a few days. People will forget

Reactions: 19

NorthStarHigh

Hahaha the waiter taking her coffee back off her and telling her she's taking the piss 🤣👌 after asking for the coffee to be hotter then complaining when it was "too hot".. Good man 👏 i wish more people would put her straight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Prizmah

And the lesson we learn from this?
Don't piss off EvilQueen.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, she is literally a genius.
Highly intelligent, sharp, intuitive, analytic and pretty fucking cold with it. Sociopathic even. She will always come out on top.
I saw somebody on her live today say she would make an excellent cult leader and I have to agree. With those skills and the fact that she can manipulate a crowd like a motherfucker.
She was working the dumb herd impeccably today while streaming Chelsea's live, everything Chelsea had to say was counterbalanced with a twisted and derogatory narrative from EvilQueen in a bid to turn them all against her.
Of course the herd follow.
And sadly Chelsealeeart, for all her street smarts, is no match for the verbose rhetoric of EQ (and EQ knows it) which normally wouldn't be a big deal deal, let's face it, Chels has said some evil, inexcusable shit over the years but the fact remains.. she's been broken and vulnerable since childhood, just getting through a normal day is a challenge for her, her thoughts are so disorganised and jumbled, add to this stress and hate from everyone and EQ could finish her off easily and completely.. i'm talking seriously finish her off.

I think it's unfair and cruel of Evil Queen to take advantage of the herd mentality of those in her live and to challenge and intimidate CLA to the point of scaring her, just because she is able. She is SO able.

I've rarely heard CLA talk badly about other TikTok users. She talks a whole lotta shit about people in the street but on TikTok she understands that to keep the peace is to respect other users. Being put into the middle of two friends falling out was hard for her but she doesn't have the power to confront. She couldn't interject when that Italian bloke hit Lisa either. I think that is a trauma response from past abuse. I am the same way.. I can't be around confrontation even if its my best mate in there. My whole being says shut the fuck up and sit in the corner, or run.
It was Ricksta that said the awful shit, Chelsea just doesnt have the power to stand up. That's not a crime.. its a fucking trauma response.

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Not being funny but doxing is an absolute cunts trick. Hardly surprised that ricksta has done it though, he is an absolute pussy.

pkmid

I’m sorry but the door being shut on her mid sentence was hilarious.

I think they handled it fine.
They spoke to her discreetly and it was only when’s he started bleating on everyone else found out so she did it to herself. A business can refuse service without a reason.

her viewers are like her babysitter 🙄 have you got this have you got that. It’s like she’s senile.

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
So she was just online .the meetings went great she said and they agreed she needs security, so she will be getting 2 security guards because she can't go out on her own anymore hahaha ,so delusional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Strange situation. The woman seemed quite genuine at first but if she was so concerned about Leanne’s welfare why didn’t she take her home safely. Leanne actually offered to go home but she kept insisting they go to a pub. Leanne even said but you can’t drink and she said I’ll have a glass of Coke. Once they were in the pub she was lapping up all the attention. Seems very weird to me. Why would anyone want her around their teenager. I got blocked for telling Leanne to stop swearing. All the open talk of drugs astounds me. They won’t be able to shake her off now. More fool them. She’s a nightmare and how that woman can think her behaviour is acceptable I don’t know.
Agreed, the fact she turned up saying she was gonna take her to the police station and then home, but then somehow they all ended up at a pub was just bizarre.

pkmid

I’ve got no sympathy. She’s a horrible person and only happy when people are inflating her ego. She needs knocking down a peg or two. No one thinks about the stress she causes the people she encounters on a daily basis. She flaunts her money that she didn’t work for just to smoke drugs every day. She offers nothing to society.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member

You chose to put yourself in that position. I feel for you, I had guessed your reasons when you said you had the same condition and its understandable.
I don't hate Chelsea, I had felt similar to you, but the woman is making money from acting out and distressing others. Reach out to your family and support system, I don't think Chelsea needs you and you certainly don't need her in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16