Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke sitting with some guy spewing lies as per. no darling you do not live in chelsey can`t watch this tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God its painful to watch isn't it? He looks baffled.

Aliya - please don't take anything to heart. I'm sure you're a nice person with good intentions, you'd be best served to direct them elsewhere so as not to be dragged down by the constant circus that surrounds Chelsea.

She's never going to focus on her art as that's not what gets her the views, people watch her because she likes to get pissed and kick off.

Reactions: 8
She’s been talking AT him for about 20 minutes. Taken her followers to tell her his name is Robert Shannon. She keeps turning her back to him and talking to the phone. Absolutely manic talking 100 miles an hour all her usual sound bits and making no sense at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey guys, someone forwarded this thread to me and I wanted to clear things up.

I'm the girl who saw chelsea last night

1. I'm not a reporter, you're welcome to look at my LinkedIn
2. I know I said I don't use TikTok, obv I do but I have posted one video and have no need to gain clout as it is just an app for entertainment to me.
3. I live in Chelsea, where she was is a busy street off the Kings Road and she was getting into a taxi.
4. I have bipolar and have been suicidal/very low/vulnerable and lonely for most of my life. I guess some part of me felt compelled to make Chelsea not feel alone in her mental illness. I would hate for her mental health to ever escalate and think that I did not try to help in some way especially since she is usually 5 mins away. I am also aware she is a 41 year old woman and has free will and should be held accountable.

I guess in meeting her I wanted to bring some positivity from the trolls but it backfired on me, I know you guys dislike her on here and she is not a saint at all and I would def hold her accountable if I ever had to.

Comments and messages I have had have really affected me and I am not sure how to feel. I'm not asking for any of you to reply to me or to understand where I am coming from. Hope you all have a wonderful day. x
Honestly, I think you seem like a nice girl with Chelseas best interests at heart. It’s hard to watch Chelsea sometimes as she clearly has MH issues which aren’t her fault, and I think it’s tempting to want to help her, however I would do so at your own risk. People have tried to help her in the past and she always ends up making their lives difficult, she is very demanding, absolutely money obsessed and she will not hesitate to try and drain you for all you’re worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That was just a car crash with her and Robert . He is obviously friends with Claudia. I wonder how many messages he will get tonight on his Insta. Now she will add the line I'm friends with Robert Shannen. Also trippey red liked one of her paintings years ago and she thinks he supports her and wants to work with her .Also she didn't even ask his name ,so self obsessed . I'd say evil queen is fuming.

• Haha
Why are the people from the arcade constantly feeding her ego with false promises of selling her art, getting her tv shows etc. Quite honestly, I can't imagine any production company signing her up, she's way too much of a loose cannon.
As if she would ever be able to show up on time for filming etc and considering she's told everyone on her live multiple times before that she's 'unable to work', would that not be considered a job.....
Also, woe betide any catering company that would have to provide her with food on a set 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why are the people from the arcade constantly feeding her ego with false promises of selling her art, getting her tv shows etc. Quite honestly, I can't imagine any production company signing her up, she's way too much of a loose cannon.
As if she would ever be able to show up on time for filming etc and considering she's told everyone on her live multiple times before that she's 'unable to work', would that not be considered a job.....
Also, woe betide any catering company that would have to provide her with food on a set 😂😂😂
All her horrid videos would be outed telling ppl to go hang them selves and hope ppl die of cancer, being racist vile and abusive the list goes on.

Reactions: 11
Did someone mention that chelsea had slated Banter Queen? I cant find the tattle post or any videos to show her doing this ??

If she has someone enlighten me as to where it is please 💓💓

Reactions: 6
Did someone mention that chelsea had slated Banter Queen? I cant find the tattle post or any videos to show her doing this ??

If she has someone enlighten me as to where it is please 💓💓
yes she did but ii have not seen any video of it yet.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine if she got signed up for a TV show and became famous. 😂🤣😂 It would have to be titled ‘A witch like me!’ 😆. As you said imagine her having to turn up and conform to any sort of rules or regulations . Quite honestly I think the people in the arcade laugh at her and exploit her. Just like EQ does too. She’s the laughing stock 🤡 Too full of herself and her inflated ego to realise. She truly believes her own press.

Reactions: 10
The way she was talking to those guys in the pub last night. So embarrassing 😱Banging on about how famous she is, mentioning Katie Price and Evil Queen as if they know who they are. Repeating all the same sh1te and lies over and over. TikTok famous! So famous she has to tell everyone who she is. Selling paintings for a million - all for the kids - clothing brand - collaborating with rap stars - she’s half Irish and half Afghan - living in Belgravia - the lies get bigger and more fabricated the longer she talks and God can she talk. She’s going home, she’s staying. She’s going to order food, she’s not. She’s not having another drink then immediately orders another drink. Everything changes in a matter of seconds. Completely exhausting and utterly deluded
Not to mention telling them she painted a british soldier, pausing live to show them. Think it was johnnys painting!!! I did have a good laugh at all the comments. I think the comments make her lives tbf

Half Afghan 🤣
SHE IS.....Afghan HOUND!!!🤣

I thought she took her paintings out of the gallery. She is back there now for a meeting about Digital Art. All she is doing is talking about Tiktok.
She slags them off for not se

I thought she took her paintings out of the gallery. She is back there now for a meeting about Digital Art. All she is doing is talking about Tiktok.
She slags them off for not selling the dust collectors she calls paintings...too two faced!!! (Imagine what they say behind her back)🤣🤣

Has she ever sold one ? Always going on about helping the kids what she done for them so far
No nothing sold...🤣

Hey guys, someone forwarded this thread to me and I wanted to clear things up.

I'm the girl who saw chelsea last night

1. I'm not a reporter, you're welcome to look at my LinkedIn
2. I know I said I don't use TikTok, obv I do but I have posted one video and have no need to gain clout as it is just an app for entertainment to me.
3. I live in Chelsea, where she was is a busy street off the Kings Road and she was getting into a taxi.
4. I have bipolar and have been suicidal/very low/vulnerable and lonely for most of my life. I guess some part of me felt compelled to make Chelsea not feel alone in her mental illness. I would hate for her mental health to ever escalate and think that I did not try to help in some way especially since she is usually 5 mins away. I am also aware she is a 41 year old woman and has free will and should be held accountable.

I guess in meeting her I wanted to bring some positivity from the trolls but it backfired on me, I know you guys dislike her on here and she is not a saint at all and I would def hold her accountable if I ever had to.

Comments and messages I have had have really affected me and I am not sure how to feel. I'm not asking for any of you to reply to me or to understand where I am coming from. Hope you all have a wonderful day. x
Dear lady,

CLA has not been diagnosed by a doctor, she is self diagnosed. She has NO clue as to what you as a bipolar person goes through. She feels nothing for anyone and everyone is used for her benefit. It would be in your best interest to keep a distance as she plays mind games and that is the last thing you need. The thing that winds people up the most is her attitude and her mouth! I dont think people could understand why a straight laced girl as yourself would want to mix with her and her unsavory ways. You first saw her and attacked her viewers and defended her as if the viewers were all evil. If you cannot see through her then that is your bad luck, but people have warned you.

She’s been talking AT him for about 20 minutes. Taken her followers to tell her his name is Robert Shannon. She keeps turning her back to him and talking to the phone. Absolutely manic talking 100 miles an hour all her usual sound bits and making no sense at all.
Damn i missed it again!!!!

Last edited:
She’s on her way to meet someone else now and she said she’s going to show her location so people can ring up!

• Haha
Vaping on a bus because she so respectful wearing the same clothes as usual.

• Haha
Leanne would never get a t.v. show because her racism ,transphobia ,homophobia, sexism, ageism and criminal record would come back to haunt her . Nobody would touch her .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.