Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she took her paintings out of the gallery. She is back there now for a meeting about Digital Art. All she is doing is talking about Tiktok.

Reactions: 5
I want her to realise that TikTok is not the public eye, most people won’t have a clue who she is and even if they did it doesn’t give her the right to behave like an hole.
Shops/restaurants even shopping malls are private property, you are a guest which means abiding by the rules, if they say no filming they have the right to ask that or have you removed.
Screeching like a dinosaur who’s taken helium doesn’t look good on anyone, especially when you are banging on about buying things from harrods, no one cares.
Stop the gurning

She’sa car crash that were all going to see happen on TikTok it’s really sad.

Reactions: 9
I thought she took her paintings out of the gallery. She is back there now for a meeting about Digital Art. All she is doing is talking about Tiktok.
Has she ever sold one ? Always going on about helping the kids what she done for them so far

Reactions: 8
Has she ever sold one ? Always going on about helping the kids what she done for them so far
No not sold any her paintings have been in the arcadia since before xmas time. she has done piss all for the kids.

Reactions: 4
So she is Afghan/Irish/English she said and now saying she is mixed race. She also said last night that she has Schizophrenia. Also she was on live to mo deen last night and he has a husband for her to marry in the next few weeks but rules apply , she can't smoke/drink/curse and must have her face covered and she can't talk back to him either . She was begging saying she wanted him but will marry this guy 😂😂😂 what planet are these people living on .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey guys, someone forwarded this thread to me and I wanted to clear things up.

I'm the girl who saw chelsea last night

1. I'm not a reporter, you're welcome to look at my LinkedIn
2. I know I said I don't use TikTok, obv I do but I have posted one video and have no need to gain clout as it is just an app for entertainment to me.
3. I live in Chelsea, where she was is a busy street off the Kings Road and she was getting into a taxi.
4. I have bipolar and have been suicidal/very low/vulnerable and lonely for most of my life. I guess some part of me felt compelled to make Chelsea not feel alone in her mental illness. I would hate for her mental health to ever escalate and think that I did not try to help in some way especially since she is usually 5 mins away. I am also aware she is a 41 year old woman and has free will and should be held accountable.

I guess in meeting her I wanted to bring some positivity from the trolls but it backfired on me, I know you guys dislike her on here and she is not a saint at all and I would def hold her accountable if I ever had to.

Comments and messages I have had have really affected me and I am not sure how to feel. I'm not asking for any of you to reply to me or to understand where I am coming from. Hope you all have a wonderful day. x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I still don’t believe that she created/painted those pictures! Never seen her working on any pieces of art. Only seen her sloshing tit on those boots and that coat, oh yeah and the masterpiece that is the kitchen!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ranting about Brett now, she doesn't like him because he doesn't do anything to help anyone, she must think she's in the running for TikTok philanthropist of the year award 😂😂
Well I for one am glad she's turned on that bore, well done EQ.

He's honestly the most boring and oversensitive guy I've ever seen.

Reactions: 6

2. I know I said I don't use TikTok, obv I do but I have posted one video and have no need to gain clout as it is just an app for entertainment to me.
3. I live in Chelsea, where she was is a busy street off the Kings Road and she was getting into a taxi.
4. I have bipolar and have been suicidal/very low/vulnerable and lonely for most of my life. I guess some part of me felt compelled to make Chelsea not feel alone in her mental illness. I would hate for her mental health to ever escalate and think that I did not try to help in some way especially since she is usually 5 mins away. I am also aware she is a 41 year old woman and has free will and should be held accountable.

I guess in meeting her I wanted to bring some positivity from the trolls but it backfired on me, I know you guys dislike her on here and she is not a saint at all and I would def hold her accountable if I ever had to.

Comments and messages I have had have really affected me and I am not sure how to feel. I'm not asking for any of you to reply to me or to understand where I am coming from. Hope you all have a wonderful day. x
Stalker vibes. why you even on here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I could tell you were affected by them and that was sad to see, you seem like a nice girl with good intentions and you’ve got great energy. I understand you feel you can relate to Chels and want to be there for her but she’s not a good person and the side of tiktok she’s on is full of drama and toxicity too, it’s best for your mental health if you stay away. Chels is much more in control than she appears at first glance anyway, she creates the chaos that follows her and thrives in it. She’s ruthless and I don’t wanna see her chew you up and spit you out but you’re free to make your own decision ofc. Have a good day as well ❤maybe log off for a few days. People will forget

Reactions: 19
The thing is, if she didn't go to all the posh places, she'd likely get told "what time of day it is" or smacked one. She knows this and thats why she picks fights with younger and less confident women, posh people and men.

I dont know about you lot but I'm from "the ends" and if she carried on the way she does round here, it wouldn't end well for her.

Did anyone catch when one of those guys from last night asked her if she knows what her demographic is and she replied something along the lines of "yes, er well, I'm an entertainer and the trolls stalk me and phone up everywhere I go". 🤣

She was also picking on that Irish man who obviously had a thyroid condition as his eyes were bulging quite badly. She was filming him and laughing about his "lunatic eyes". That made me so angry and sad, that is someone's father/son/uncle/friend who is loved and she is picking on something he has no control over.
She is ableist as duck and nobody seems to be bothered about it, how does she continue to get away with EVERYTHING?!
i was absolutely cringing when he said “oh so what’s your demographic” and she was like “uhhh well I do art ferapy for d kids init”

NOOOOOO my toes literally bent 360 the amount I was cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could tell you were affected by them and that was sad to see, you seem like a nice girl with good intentions and you’ve got great energy. I understand you feel you can relate to Chels and want to be there for her but she’s not a good person and the side of tiktok she’s on is full of drama and toxicity too, it’s best for your mental health if you stay away. Chels is much more in control than she appears at first glance anyway, she creates the chaos that follows her and thrives in it. She’s ruthless and I don’t wanna see her chew you up and spit you out but you’re free to make your own decision ofc. Have a good day as well ❤maybe log off for a few days. People will forget
Thank you, I haven’t been watching her that long so I appreciate your advice and thanks for being kind x

• Heart
So she is Afghan/Irish/English she said and now saying she is mixed race. She also said last night that she has Schizophrenia. Also she was on live to mo deen last night and he has a husband for her to marry in the next few weeks but rules apply , she can't smoke/drink/curse and must have her face covered and she can't talk back to him either . She was begging saying she wanted him but will marry this guy 😂😂😂 what planet are these people living on .
😂😂 that marriage wouldn’t last 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Totally agree with every word, hopefully she will do this for her own health it is best to stay away from her nobody can save her only professional help

Reactions: 7

You chose to put yourself in that position. I feel for you, I had guessed your reasons when you said you had the same condition and its understandable.
I don't hate Chelsea, I had felt similar to you, but the woman is making money from acting out and distressing others. Reach out to your family and support system, I don't think Chelsea needs you and you certainly don't need her in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

you seemed like a very sweet girl in my opinion just trying to do the right thing. A lot of the negative comments about you on her live probably weren’t from people on here but people obsessed with Chelsea. Here we say it as we see it and you did nothing wrong. I struggle with my mental health dreadfully also and my moods so I completely get you having some insight to how bad things get and wanting to help somebody who may experience those lows. However, please make sure you look after your own mental health ♥ And take no notice to negative comments. You did nothing wrong so therefore nobody really can say anything about you that holds any weight at all really x

• Heart
OMG! She’s in a bar having a meeting with a guy ‘from tv’. Still on live giving him the whole usual story/lies. Absolutely bombarding him with information. Talking none stop. As embarrassing as ever. She just keeps talking to the camera. How rude! People on the live telling him to run. He seems as nuts as her tbh 😅
She’s on chelsealeeartnew
edited to say he’s now looking completely confused. She’s never stopped talking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.