Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was talking to those guys in the pub last night. So embarrassing 😱Banging on about how famous she is, mentioning Katie Price and Evil Queen as if they know who they are. Repeating all the same sh1te and lies over and over. TikTok famous! So famous she has to tell everyone who she is. Selling paintings for a million
i feel like she is in TikTok world and completely removed from reality. She way she was saying EQ etc like people should know who she is, they didn't even know TikTok was! She's living in a world where she's so out of touch with the real world and the people in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You could tell those guys were really minimalistic and very intelligent. They said they like things like French literature, very old school. They both had good jobs so we’re likely rich but lived a very down to earth lifestyle because they see past the shallowness of material things and living the American dream with all the shiny tit (Leanne could not understand this way of thinking at all, she literally couldn’t grasp it). Imagine that type of person being screamed at about Katie price and Harvey, evil queen, “I’m here for all the money”. Poor sods just out for a pint

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i feel like she is in TikTok world and completely removed from reality. She way she was saying EQ etc like people should know who she is, they didn't even know TikTok was! She's living in a world where she's so out of touch with the real world and the people in it.
Very sad lonely life. No friends. Talking to herself or strangers all day. Not that I feel sorry for her at all. She’s living in a parallel universe with no grasp on normality whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
She definitely goes to the wrong places, always going to posh places because she’s a self acclaimed celebrity whilst in reality she’d be more at home in a spoons pub!

Reactions: 7
She goes in the posh places that wealthy people go to because that’s the world she wants to be in but you can’t without money, she honestly thinks her paintings will sell for 20k but who actually told her they were worth that? They are ok paintings but I have seen a lot better done by people who do not ask for that kind of money for them

Reactions: 3
The thing is, if she didn't go to all the posh places, she'd likely get told "what time of day it is" or smacked one. She knows this and thats why she picks fights with younger and less confident women, posh people and men.

I dont know about you lot but I'm from "the ends" and if she carried on the way she does round here, it wouldn't end well for her.

Did anyone catch when one of those guys from last night asked her if she knows what her demographic is and she replied something along the lines of "yes, er well, I'm an entertainer and the trolls stalk me and phone up everywhere I go". 🤣

She was also picking on that Irish man who obviously had a thyroid condition as his eyes were bulging quite badly. She was filming him and laughing about his "lunatic eyes". That made me so angry and sad, that is someone's father/son/uncle/friend who is loved and she is picking on something he has no control over.
She is ableist as duck and nobody seems to be bothered about it, how does she continue to get away with EVERYTHING?!

Reactions: 11
THERE IS A VIDEO ON TIKTOK ABOUT THE JOURNALIST!!

EQ has commented saying it doesn’t mention her being a journalist. However, when you google the name it does bring up references to journalism. Also it is definitely the stalker in the video.

It wont let me link it, can anyone help?

EQ has commented saying it doesn’t mention her being a journalist. However, when you google the name it does bring up references to journalism. Also it is definitely the stalker in the video.

whats the name of the account?

Reactions: 2
Ranting about Brett now, she doesn't like him because he doesn't do anything to help anyone, she must think she's in the running for TikTok philanthropist of the year award 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
irish.diymendx

Attachments

• Wow
I found her.
chelsealeeartnew

Is there any videos anywhere of when that woman turned up to help her last night?
Video been posted on here

what acc is she on ?
chelsealeeartnew

Posted the video on here

Reactions: 1
Definitely.

Imagine If somebody started engaging you in conversation in a cafe, talking about the evil queen, sending universes and lions. You'd think they're on day release from somewhere. Mental.

She definitely goes to the wrong places, always going to posh places because she’s a self acclaimed celebrity whilst in reality she’d be more at home in a spoons pub!
She'd be in her element in spoons when she realised she can give her table number and have people send her free food and drinks, like Marcus Mitchell in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just talked to the guy in the shop like he was a piece of tit because he didn’t have the flavour geek bar she wanted , disgusting. She’s off to a meeting she says 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.