Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a journalist, people were saying it’s not her as she is called alyall and that’s her name on Twitter too, along with her real name.

Reactions: 4
Is she the same woman with that young lad and went the pub ?
No it's a different woman. This Aliya just happened to pull up outside a pub Chelsea was outside of at the weekend saying Chelsea is fabulous and introduced herself.

She then kept appearing in chelseas live comments, asking her to go for coffee.

She appeared again on the live when Chelsea was having a breakdown over the alexa, asking Chelsea to meet her and go for a walk.

Then tonight as Chelsea was leaving another pub She turns up just as Chelsea is leaving.

This is bleeping bonkers.

Reactions: 11
She is a journalist, people were saying it’s not her as she is called alyall and that’s her name on Twitter too, along with her real name.
that’s not her they got the name wrong. I don’t want to type her name here but she’s commenting on the chat under her full name. If you Google her name everything she said checks out

she’s a bit weird but I don’t get bad vibes from her. I think she relates to chels and thinks she’s looking out for her/helping her. She seemed like she was getting affected by the comments, I hope not

Reactions: 6
that’s not her they got the name wrong. I don’t want to type her name here but she’s commenting on the chat under her full name. If you Google her name everything she said checks out

she’s a bit weird but I don’t get bad vibes from her. I think she relates to chels and thinks she’s looking out for her/helping her. She seemed like she was getting affected by the comments, I hope not
Oh okay, well hopefully she’s a bit of normal for Chelsea, I think she definitely needs it. Evil queen seems like she does a lot behind Chelsea’s back and just laughs at her really.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else hear Chelsea say EQ sent her £400 worth of gifts today, these people have money coming out of their bleeping ears

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel bad for being suspicious of her. I hope she doesn't bloody read here! 😕

If she means well, i think she is making a big mistake and will get burned 🔥 by leanne.

Oh okay, well hopefully she’s a bit of normal for Chelsea, I think she definitely needs it. Evil queen seems like she does a lot behind Chelsea’s back and just laughs at her really.
yeah Unfortunately chelseas not worth the trouble. She’ll learn that herself probably the hard way unfortunately :(

I feel bad for being suspicious of her. I hope she doesn't bloody read here! 😕

If she means well, i think she is making a big mistake and will get burned 🔥 by leanne.
she seems like like a big fan so I doubt she’s here I agree, she seems sweet so I want her farrrrr away from chels 😂😢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Said boyfriend then husband
No it's a different woman. This Aliya just happened to pull up outside a pub Chelsea was outside of at the weekend saying Chelsea is fabulous and introduced herself.

She appeared again on the live when Chelsea was having a breakdown over

She appeared again on the live when Chelsea was having a breakdown over the alexa, asking Chelsea to meet her and go for a walk.

Then tonight as Chelsea was leaving another pub She turns up just as Chelsea is leaving.

This is bleeping bonkers.
Ah that's the one thank u, I saw her asking go for them walks weird init I told her f off ya freak when she kept asking her go for a walk lol 😆

Reactions: 2
With all the madness the last couple of days, I forgot there was one brilliant thing EQ did & that was her blocking the 'Ken' account. It's brilliant not having to see that melt in the comments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With all the madness the last couple of days, I forgot there was one brilliant thing EQ did & that was her blocking the 'Ken' account. It's brilliant not having to see that melt in the comments 😂😂
Oh did she thank fook he was piss me off lol thought he was quiet haha 😄

God what a weird night lol 😆

Did anyone else hear Chelsea say EQ sent her £400 worth of gifts today, these people have money coming out of their bleeping ears
God I'd love £400 quid

• Haha
Oh did she thank fook he was piss me off lol thought he was quiet haha 😄

God what a weird night lol 😆
Yeah, and she managed to block their backup account too, apparently Kenny boy was caught tit stirring about EQ to CLA 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The poor neighbours I feel so sorry for them, she is off her head at the moment, what has happened tonight was she in the pub

Guys i have to ask because its driving me mad, what does ends mean. She keeps going on about it

• Haha
Ooof! I've just seen a clip of her mocking someone for working in a coffee shop, not a good look.

The way she was talking to those guys in the pub last night. So embarrassing 😱Banging on about how famous she is, mentioning Katie Price and Evil Queen as if they know who they are. Repeating all the same sh1te and lies over and over. TikTok famous! So famous she has to tell everyone who she is. Selling paintings for a million - all for the kids - clothing brand - collaborating with rap stars - she’s half Irish and half Afghan - living in Belgravia - the lies get bigger and more fabricated the longer she talks and God can she talk. She’s going home, she’s staying. She’s going to order food, she’s not. She’s not having another drink then immediately orders another drink. Everything changes in a matter of seconds. Completely exhausting and utterly deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.