Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bleeping weird.

Aliya was watching the live to see where she was and when she was leaving, then drove to meet her as she left.

I'm now thinking that the first encounter was planned, where Aliya pulled up outside the pub over the weekend and introduced herself.

Kind stranger or stalker?

Wooooooow

Reactions: 9
Hahaha comments going mad that she's going to shove her in the river. We can but dream.
She also wishes she looked like Chelsea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is bleeping weird.

Aliya was watching the live to see where she was and when she was leaving, then drove to meet her as she left.

I'm now thinking that the first encounter was planned, where Aliya pulled up outside the pub over the weekend and introduced herself.

Kind stranger or stalker?

Wooooooow
Is she the same woman with that young lad and went the pub ?

Regretting paying the ladies bills. Why did she do that, there was absolutely no need.

Reactions: 5
Regretting paying the ladies bills. Why did she do that, there was absolutely no need.
They told her not to as well, she's a witch for tit talking them. They were brilliant!

She is totally feeding her crap and encouraging her delusions.

Reactions: 3
This woman is from the alwx hijack night and was asking CLA to meet her for a walk or to come with her to a hotel! She was asking her for HOURS

Alexa*

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Vulnerable herself, feels some connection/affinity with CLA. Could happen very easily.

Reactions: 2
Shes grooming her with all the things she has 'in common'? The single Arab dad??

What's with all the questions?

Mind you, maybe she feels like she's met a famous person and is just acting odd?

Reactions: 3
This is all very strange. Twice now that woman has been outside where Leanne was . Also she said she also didn't use tik tok but knew the conversation she was having in the bar ,on about her framing her art etc. If this was 2 men ,the guards would be called because Leanne is pissed drunk. Does she fancy Leanne I wonder.

Reactions: 10
This is all very strange. Twice now that woman has been outside where Leanne was . Also she said she also didn't use tik tok but knew the conversation she was having in the bar ,on about her framing her art etc. If this was 2 men ,the guards would be called because Leanne is pissed drunk. Does she fancy Leanne I wonder.
exactly this is very strange behaviour. Chelsea is too trusting, it’s going to get her in deep trouble.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.