Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like she's gone to a pub and deliberately exposed the name so that people will ring up and we'll get another kick off 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
She was bragging yesterday that her counsel flat is worth 1.6 million. HAHA doubt it!! She was screaming outside the bus stop saying like she feels as if she’s in Manchester waiting 10 years for a bus, in fact she’d been waiting all of 3 minutes.

So rich and famous 40 million views darling in the public eye 👁 ROOOOTS yet has a Counsel flat and gets the bus home after putting reduced stickers on all the food at M&S
tbf she probs rents it, I live in a council flat in London and if I was to buy it would be around 500k so considering she lives where she does its probably close to an amount like that

and if she rents it like I would suspect she would obvs put reduced on everything lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
tbf she probs rents it, I live in a council flat in London and if I was to buy it would be around 500k so considering she lives where she does its probably close to an amount like that

and if she rents it like I would suspect she would obvs put reduced on everything lmao
Yeah social pays for her rent

• Angry
Reactions: 3
LIVE ENDED LOL!!

She’s on benefits so there is no way she can afford a counsel flat in the middle of chelsea. she is a fraud star conning the DWP out of money because she isn’t declaring that she has a job on tiktok earning money.

she bangs on about it’s her job but she doesn’t want to stop receiving benefits or declare it’s her job to the government does she!!
she needs reporting it’s not fair how she is earnings £300+ a day on live stream whilst we are working to pay for her benefits whilst she’s out screaming ROOOOTS !!!!!

someone please enlighten me how to report her and i will and i hope some of you do too!!

Reactions: 10
I get the feeling she ain't on benifts there's no way these people could get away with what they do :/

Reactions: 2
you would need to know more details about her to report.. her real name is leanne feeley. you will also need her address ect.

oh 100% she is on benefits.
Well she told everyone she was 41. The website lets you add whatever info you know. I don’t think she’s be hard to find since she’s too stupid to keep anything personal to herself 😂

That weirdo woman just happened to be outside again?! Wtf???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl is clearly SO posh, she is from big money… why is she hanging around with trash like chelsea? Offering her to go for a scenic walk? Absolutely bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh not the same woman but another woman who knows her and lives in London??

Reactions: 3
She was outside a pub a few nights ago. Its not the woman with her son.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.