Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think CLA and mruktiktokofficial, should get married, he can spend his life dancing and she can sing along shouting roots and boyaakka, they can live in Chelsea’s flat and live stream to their hearts content and live happily ever after, they are soul mates!
Oh my god can u imagine these two together...i dont know who is more delusional...only difference is that Mr Tt gets way more hate than her!!! I went on MR TT live this morning and the hate, even mentioning his mother!!! YET he has almost 2000 people watching...goes to show, views mean eff all!!!!!!

I've got a raging throat and chest infection (on top of a fibro flare and long covid and ?ME), and I'm feeling piss poor !!!

Just tuned into the tit show that is CLA, nearly died, I thought she was sat in the toilet !!! She only has a tee shirt on (same one for weeks and weeks). She is sat on a perspex chair showing her 'art' painted boots .....
Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

I cant find the account she's been live on since last night.. help!!
I think her account gang got banned last night she said. I think she was on the roots one this morning but i cant keep up to be fair🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got a raging throat and chest infection (on top of a fibro flare and long covid and ?ME), and I'm feeling piss poor !!!

Just tuned into the tit show that is CLA, nearly died, I thought she was sat in the toilet !!! She only has a tee shirt on (same one for weeks and weeks). She is sat on a perspex chair showing her 'art' painted boots .....
Hop you feel better soon x

I got bloody covid an all god me chest hope ya get better quick, which account has the witch been on ?
hope you get better soon love x

• Heart
CH is live playing cher song "i found someone"...she is adding in chelsea lee arts name to the song🙄. CLA is on her live. CH said something about her and CLA having a relationship...dunno if CH is playing a game...but it wouldnt suprise me if they were. I think the whole drama was staged between them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep I think if evil queen asked Leanne to jump off a cliff Leanne would . Leanne is a puppet on a string now .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For anyone wanting to know whether she's live, type 'chelsealeeart' into the 'Search' box, click 'Users' at the top and it'll show all her accounts. If she's live, it'll have a pink circle around it.

Reactions: 5
She was bragging yesterday that her counsel flat is worth 1.6 million. HAHA doubt it!! She was screaming outside the bus stop saying like she feels as if she’s in Manchester waiting 10 years for a bus, in fact she’d been waiting all of 3 minutes.

So rich and famous 40 million views darling in the public eye 👁 ROOOOTS yet has a Counsel flat and gets the bus home after putting reduced stickers on all the food at M&S

• Haha
For anyone wanting to know whether she's live, type 'chelsealeeart' into the 'Search' box, click 'Users' at the top and it'll show all her accounts. If she's live, it'll have a pink circle around it.
Sometimes if u have been blocked or banned from one of her accounts it wont show you.

She was bragging yesterday that her counsel flat is worth 1.6 million. HAHA doubt it!! She was screaming outside the bus stop saying like she feels as if she’s in Manchester waiting 10 years for a bus, in fact she’d been waiting all of 3 minutes.

So rich and famous 40 million views darling in the public eye 👁 ROOOOTS yet has a Counsel flat and gets the bus home after putting reduced stickers on all the food at M&S
Entitled moron! God forbid she must wait 3 mins!! Some people dont even have public transport!!! To be fair i think she was sh1tting herself to get away from M&S, as she caused a stink with security and then had swopped the mark down labels!!!!!

That kick off in M&S was disgusting, the only thing she needs is an anti social behaviour order slapping on her! Hence a witch like me would love to be the one to do it!
I find it very strange that she hasnt got many already! Maybe she has, maybe thats why she keeps threatening to go to the police and doesnt, she also approaches officers who are not actual police.....🤔🤔🤔

I not seen her on today lol
She was on earlier this morning. Started moaning about things playing the victim, i went off... (she had coffee at home but such a little bit left, didnt see her rushing off to her usual coffee haunt...HENCE A witch IS BANNED)

• Haha
I watched for ten minutes this morning while I was getting ready for work and she was saying some nonsense about suing M&S and getting all her followers a £25 gift card 🤣🤣

• Haha
she’s at the cask & glass on victoria street now. lol someone ring up HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont know why she keeps flexing that "Katie Price" is her mod. Anyone can make anyone their mod, it doesn't mean a thing. I could make Billie Eilish my mod LMAO but it means nothing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.