Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did once in total that live cost me £20. Was about December time I'd had a really tit day at work & her live made me laugh so much I was nearly crying with laughter. I thought here you go have some money as you have honestly cheered me up.
The ones that gift everyday I personally don't understand as it must add up to quite a bit of money for them. I just hope they can actually afford it & aren't putting themselves in hardship through gifting Chelsea.
The lady that gifted her the lion looks like she has two small girls and doesn't look like she has disposable cash to that level. I know assumptions can't be made from a few videos but to be fair I don't know many people with money to give away like that.

Although, Chelsea threatening to end her live if Louise didn't get enough followers worked because she is over 800 now so can go live herself and maybe earn it back 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This just came up on my fyp from"the mansion" 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will never understand people who go up to her and have a go at her coz she is being loud tbh. Fair enough if she is sat there spouting profanities and disgusting things, but if she’s just speaking loudly then what’s the problem? You can’t control other peoples behaviour in public, if the business decides to ask her to leave then fine, but otherwise get over it 😹

The lady that gifted her the lion looks like she has two small girls and doesn't look like she has disposable cash to that level. I know assumptions can't be made from a few videos but to be fair I don't know many people with money to give away like that.

Although, Chelsea threatening to end her live if Louise didn't get enough followers worked because she is over 800 now so can go live herself and maybe earn it back 😭
Some people need to give their heads a wobble, spend their own money on their kids not somebody who buys weed

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I will never understand people who go up to her and have a go at her coz she is being loud tbh. Fair enough if she is sat there spouting profanities and disgusting things, but if she’s just speaking loudly then what’s the problem? You can’t control other peoples behaviour in public, if the business decides to ask her to leave then fine, but otherwise get over it 😹
She must be extremely loud though, plus she was talking about sausage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weird flex about her diagnosisations 😂
Ya diagnosisations.
Plus its not against the law to gift her ££££s. Umm I'm not sure about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must be extremely loud though, plus she was talking about sausage 🤣
and then proceeded to tell him he came from between her legs and he’d be nothing without ‘bleeping witches like me’ at that point his face said it all 😂🤣😂 it’s just a general lack of class on CLA behalf, her narc side just needs everyone looking at her to make her feel famous which is why she shouts everywhere.

Also this little cutie made me laugh, his little face says it all, like who the duck is this crazy witch 🤣😂
46B467AE-4FE2-4074-91A4-8DB41634A1BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she ever do anything off camera? Does she not get arm ache from holding her camera all the time and sick of the sound of talking to herself. I can’t believe no one has not really gone off at her when she’s filming them in places and giving them tit. I’d be fuming if I was sat having a nice meal and that’s blaring on int he background swearing and filming.

Reactions: 15
Does she ever do anything off camera? Does she not get arm ache from holding her camera all the time and sick of the sound of talking to herself. I can’t believe no one has not really gone off at her when she’s filming them in places and giving them tit. I’d be fuming if I was sat having a nice meal and that’s blaring on int he background swearing and filming.
I think it’s an addiction at this point, just imagine if she lost all of her accounts. She actually thinks she is working on tiktok. People are only interested when there is drama… so she’s only going to get worse I guess

Reactions: 18
This just came up on my fyp from"the mansion" 😲
View attachment 1172138
Just look how she carries on, like a little child

Well she was at the black sheep coffee shop again this morning. Talking louder and louder. Moaning about the cappuccino being too foamy. After she drank it, they gave her another one!!! Some elderly gentleman around the corner in the shop asked her to please keep it down. She went off on him, confronts him shouting obscene things, like respect the p...y. you all came from it. She went on about posting him to internet. All the while the bloody staff dont intervene and dont ask her to leave!!! She then sits down, still swearing obscene and vile sexual things. Picks her nose and carrys on with her live. What kind of a place allows this???? Last night that brett drip came onto her luve while she was eating, he repeats EVERYTHING she says, i got bloody mad when CLA told some young girl on live to go and suck c__k. And brett laughs and thinks it it wonderful, then tells CLA to shout roots and squeals with delight when she does! Brett tried to go live with evil queen last night too, she declined him. This guy is another nutcase!!!. Evil queen was live with that other tt CLA gushes over. EQ was calling him a snowflake etc. He got pissed off and ended the battle.

The whole lot of them are warped and im starting to question my own sanity!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I did once in total that live cost me £20. Was about December time I'd had a really tit day at work & her live made me laugh so much I was nearly crying with laughter. I thought here you go have some money as you have honestly cheered me up.
The ones that gift everyday I personally don't understand as it must add up to quite a bit of money for them. I just hope they can actually afford it & aren't putting themselves in hardship through gifting Chelsea.
I'm.sure she added a mod name hannah I think she seems like she a child? and I'm defo sure that Raymond got special needs not to sure to be honest someone will in here will know, not watched her really since the mansion she gives me s bloody bad head lol

Her behaviour in the coffee shop and the way she spoke to the man was absolutely disgusting. Her language is vile. Spewing hate and being vitriolic to someone like that is just unacceptable. Why they don’t ask her to leave I’ll never know. She’s so aggressive and confrontational. Thinks she’s famous, she’s completely deluded and a nasty mouthed begging witch.

Reactions: 15
She wouldn't be happy meet me I be filming & duck taping her vile gob & squeeze the duck out of her face 🤣 that me been nice haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah but because no one says anything that’s probably why she’s the way she is now. Everyone has to pussyfoot around her. From the video it sounds like he’s put up with her before so o think he’s totally in the right. She has no respect for anyone else. It’s Chelsea (Leanne) > everyone else.

Reactions: 9
I'm.sure she added a mod name hannah I think she seems like she a child? and I'm defo sure that Raymond got special needs not to sure to be honest someone will in here will know, not watched her really since the mansion she gives me s bloody bad head lol
Yes hannah is a big gifter, she even went over to bretts live and gifted him. Brett mimics CLA too much. People were saying she has stolen her dads credit card or something. Someone also said taking money from a child. CLA spewed hatred again! Raymond does seem a bit strange, evil queen said she doesnt like him??? He seems to take being a mod very serious. Saying "im just going to eat chelsea be back now" ......for god sakes!!!!

No sorry she sits there talking and shouting go suck cocks and calling people c..ts. and she is extremely loud. People want to have a coffee and start their day, not have to listen with someone arguing to herself. She should rather stay at home and do her lives! She just chats tit anyway

Yes hannah is a big gifter, she even went over to bretts live and gifted him. Brett mimics CLA too much. People were saying she has stolen her dads credit card or something. Someone also said taking money from a child. CLA spewed hatred again! Raymond does seem a bit strange, evil queen said she doesnt like him??? He seems to take being a mod very serious. Saying "im just going to eat chelsea be back now" ......for god sakes!!!!

No sorry she sits there talking and shouting go suck cocks and calling people c..ts. and she is extremely loud. People want to have a coffee and start their day, not have to listen with someone arguing to herself. She should rather stay at home and do her lives! She just chats tit anyway
she NEVER sits and chats normally, she always has to sit begging, swearing and bullying!!!

Reactions: 8
I love when she shouts ‘you could never afford to live in Chelsea’ nor can you 🤣😂🤣 she’s extremely lucky to have a council flat in that location! If she had some brains she could be saving up to buy it (if they are right to buy).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.