Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evil queen and Brett would make a lovely couple ,they would both bore each other to death . Evil queen is she most boring person on tt and her views are really bad now, only like 250 people watching her last night and most nights unless she jumps onto someone's drama.
Evil queen doesnt like brett 🤣

That brett when he first came om tiktok used to come on with his own cards and play the higher or lower games until he stopped and just started playing the boxing game constantly
He must duck off back to playing cards...sickening the way he oggles CLA

Shes been on all night again. In coffee shop at 6.30am drinking unlimited amounts. Begging for gifts! She still sees tt as a job!!! Lmfao!! Then she should go to the benefits office and report her job shouldnt she!!!! One of her gifters apparently came into the coffee shop and bought her another coffee. Her head was massive then. I went back on live and everyone was saying she was farting in the coffee shop. Is this person for real? Can she get any more disgusting. Living in london acting like a scumbag!! Then she has the audacity a while later to say the place stinks!!! Wtf!!! Someone mentioned that someone on tattle life reported her for benefit fraud... someobe needs to get the full truth as to what this moron has actually been through. The sob storys always come out when she has effed up or when she is desperate for cash!!! She was showing pics ladt night of her with all sorts of men, dave courtney, pete burns and some gangster guy freddie foreman. She also said she painted with an artist by the name of amanda watson and that they had a falling out. I mean who hangs with controversial men if not being hired to!!!! She was live with EQ the other night and saying she would snog EQ, talk about a crush!!!! Omg!!! She needs to come back down to earth because she is a disgrace who craves attention. Sickening really how people like her walk around shooting her mouth off as she wishes with no consequences!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, I’m new to this thread and have spent since Thursday reading from the first threads - what a ride.

booyaka.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sick of seeing her in that bloody cream jumper
Oh tell me about it! I think with all her jackets and cardigans she sprays expensive perfume from the shops and then wont wash them because then the perfume will be gone. But i have never seen anyone wear garments so much as her....ffs....

£300 a day and still doesn’t buy new clothes for herself? Constantly in that condom jumper and went away in her split dungarees 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ha ha ha ha...glad someone else calls it a condom jumper!!! Ha ha! If she buys clothes, pays water and such then she has no money for the more important things in life, like her weed, nails and unlimited take aways, smoothies and coffees!!!

Thought so the lying cow said she been try ring her bet she keeps the donation money ffs
Can i say im not suprised...if those idiots that gifted CLA the money for that woman thought she was actually going to hand it over...dream on!! Wish people would stop going on about it in CLA live.......like handing a drug addict cocaine for someone else and then suprised when the addict uses it !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She was commenting in Rickstars live a few minutes ago. Her & Mr tiktok official are going to do an OF together 🤣
Well thats strange because ricksta and a guy called dave were trying to get him sectioned...also it just shows you what CLA will do for money and attention!!!

Really? I think it’s pretty obvious that she is clearly biologically female…
Not that obvious, she talks like a trucker🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is anyone watching the live right now??? Like there’s a cost of living crisis, people can’t afford food and heating and yet she’s being gifted all these coins for what? Sitting in a coffee shop picking her nose then using the same nail to pick her teeth?!

How do all these coins work because she’s accrued tens of thousands this morning?

She’s not as vulnerable as I thought, she’s quite switched on actually and knows how to prey on vulnerable followers desperate for a shout out or validation. Talking about arranging a private event for her supporters! Bull*hit!
She has hung around seedy sorts and old gangsters, she knows exactly how to play people!!! I cant stand it when she picks her teeth then sniffs the nail...sick witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think some people who comment on her lives forget that tiktok take a % of your gifts. Also thinks it's the coins that add up but you have to change for diamonds as that's what you need to cash out.
I'd say she makes a far bit but nowhere near 8k.

I can't watch her that much anymore as she now just begs. Plus the going shopping/out to eat is just her begging, shouting roots & starting on people. Just the same tit with her different day it's boring now 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes live now dancing about in her flat....So boring and predictable....She makes me realise how much I appreciate my boring little life with a mediocre job,a few friends and few family. But I feel VERY lucky....I have everything in my life.....and an loved so much.I would never want your life C.L.A.,,,,,You live in a very shallow world.Everything is fake,,,,,, like you...........

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shes live now dancing about in her flat....So boring and predictable....She makes me realise how much I appreciate my boring little life with a mediocre job,a few friends and few family. But I feel VERY lucky....I have everything in my life.....and an loved so much.I would never want your life C.L.A.,,,,,You live in a very shallow world.Everything is fake,,,,,, like you...........
I turned her off not long ago got a gob on it tonight lol not in the mood watch the trout boring betch lol

Reactions: 6
I turned her off not long ago got a gob on it tonight lol not in the mood watch the trout boring betch lol
Shes a one trick pony...Boring and has no life.....Us Tattles watch her for entertainment and dip in and out to go back to our normal life......C.H. only watches her for money and clout.......😀😀😀😀

• Haha
How does gifting work? Probably been asked a billion times, sorry. If anyone could explain I'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: 2
People are worried about putting their heating on yet she's got a constant supply of gifters and people sending money to her PayPal. I don't get it. Who are these people? Kids with their parents bank cards?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
People are worried about putting their heating on yet she's got a constant supply of gifters and people sending money to her PayPal. I don't get it. Who are these people? Kids with their parents bank cards?
I did once in total that live cost me £20. Was about December time I'd had a really tit day at work & her live made me laugh so much I was nearly crying with laughter. I thought here you go have some money as you have honestly cheered me up.
The ones that gift everyday I personally don't understand as it must add up to quite a bit of money for them. I just hope they can actually afford it & aren't putting themselves in hardship through gifting Chelsea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.