Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She on chelsealeeartnew2

Did anyone last night see leanne get phone number off that homeless woman ? I'm defo sure she didn't get close to her

Did anyone last night see leanne get phone number off that homeless woman ? I'm defo sure she didn't get close to her

She delected mine lol I put bet that pretty blond is sitting on johns sausage up the mansion haha 😄 😆
decked at the comment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I never seen that part of her on live i was off and on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see leanne get phone number off that old woman who homeless I'm defo sure she didn't go up to her ?

Reactions: 1
I just saw her briefly speak to the homeless lady, don't think phone numbers were exchanged no.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On a funnier note, I went on one on my boyfriend today because he wasnt helping whilst I’ve been poorly (he is now after my little rant) before he went to storm off he said ‘you’ve been watching too much Chelsealeeart!’😂 to say I laughed was an understatement😂 next I’ll be saying ‘you’ll never get 15k views, a witch like me’🤣
I'm bitterly ashamed to admit this but I actually have been saying "a witch like me, booyakasha" 😫 Only within the confine of my 4 walls though..

When you watch too much of something it tends to stick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see leanne get phone number off that old woman who homeless I'm defo sure she didn't go up to her ?
I saw her get the homeless woman’s number, she said that she has to leave the hostel at 10 or 10:30 can’t remember which so CLA said she’d ring her and take her for lunch. She also kept saying back here yeah. The poor woman was crying so she probably went back to wait for her 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Obsessed with the leader board again. She was horrid to a wee Scottish man earlier.

Reactions: 6
Begging in the coffee shop for more gifts. Don’t know who’s more sad or deluded her or the people who are stupid enough to gift her. Why would they send her money? One of her gifted was in the coffee shop, she barely thanked him. Then she filmed him when had specifically said hd didn’t want to be. Filming people and commenting on their looks all the time . She’s vile. Desperate to get to number 1 - for what! Can’t stand her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It don't half piss me off when these so called influencer's say " yes Ive got down to 20" no you have don't duck all but beg and manipulate! She's getting loads of gifts this morning. Don't know why people would spend their money on these people

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is anyone watching the live right now??? Like there’s a cost of living crisis, people can’t afford food and heating and yet she’s being gifted all these coins for what? Sitting in a coffee shop picking her nose then using the same nail to pick her teeth?!

How do all these coins work because she’s accrued tens of thousands this morning?

She’s not as vulnerable as I thought, she’s quite switched on actually and knows how to prey on vulnerable followers desperate for a shout out or validation. Talking about arranging a private event for her supporters! Bull*hit!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.