Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am one of the idiots that used to gift her.

I have had my own issues in life, I could have quite easily have been pulled down a different route & I used to think it's unfortunate that she got there & she was trying her best to do art & TT to better herself.

Yes I saw her as loud & thought she did say terrible things but put that down to her MH & her being triggered.

I definitely saw her with rose tinted glasses,I thought she was a lost soul who needed some praise & support.

Then gradually, only very very recently, I saw the light!!

She followed me from a couple of her accounts because I gifted her. I've now removed her from following me as its downright embarrassing. I even messaged her support messages at times, she did like the messages so did read them.

Then one night in the past week, can't remember which, may have been last week actually, when she was trying to get to top 20, she showed me her true colours. I gifted a few times during her fight to get there, I'm not even well off but I thought well I'm getting entertainment from her & she really wants this & it would mean so much to her, I wanted to help her feel good.

Then came her dropping down the list & how she spoke to her viewers, I was very offended. She said how we have no money for the big gifts & a lot of other derogatory comments. I have gifted her so many times, no I'm not rich enough for big gifts but I've been a supporter.

I even commented the other day about something & someone called me out & said I was supporting her the other day, which I was, that changed over night after her rant. She's since gone on similar rants.

I didn't even watch her when all the stuff at the mansion went off only what I've seen here or on TT, just confirms that it's useless gifting her.

People may think you're silly to gift especially when you're not well off yourself but when you're a compassionate person, who has been through stuff yourself, you are an easy target. Luckily I can tend to go off the rails with stuff but even I can reign myself in. I do worry for others on there however who haven't got family or friends & won't see the light, who may possibly be using credit cards to impress Chelsea & have her follow them, it's a very dangerous place to be with bad MH.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just saw a new video only uploaded in the coffee shop and a man shouting at her to shut up or get out . She was insulting him then. Also someone said she can't sell the paintings because they are Lisa's and she won't be able to get more . I knew she copied from Google but didn't know about Lisa . Also the boots and jacket that she spray painters are the most vile things I've ever seen .
Lisa did the bags and the coat she didn't do em

Reactions: 8

I have had my own issues in life, I could have quite easily have been pulled down a different route & I used to think it's unfortunate that she got there & she was trying her best to do art & TT to better herself.

Yes I saw her as loud & thought she did say terrible things but put that down to her MH & her being triggered.

I definitely saw her with rose tinted glasses,I thought she was a lost soul who needed some praise & support.

She followed me from a couple of her accounts because I gifted her. I've now removed her from following me as its downright embarrassing. I even messaged her support messages at times, she did like the messages so did read them.

Then one night in the past week, can't remember which, may have been last week actually, when she was trying to get to top 20, she showed me her true colours. I gifted a few times during her fight to get there, I'm not even well off but I thought well I'm getting entertainment from her & she really wants this & it would mean so much to her, I wanted to help her feel good.

Then came her dropping down the list & how she spoke to her viewers, I was very offended. She said how we have no money for the big gifts & a lot of other derogatory comments. I have gifted her so many times, no I'm not rich enough for big gifts but I've been a supporter.

I even commented the other day about something & someone called me out & said I was supporting her the other day, which I was, that changed over night after her rant. She's since gone on similar rants.

I didn't even watch her when all the stuff at the mansion went off only what I've seen here or on TT, just confirms that it's useless gifting her.

People may think you're silly to gift especially when you're not well off yourself but when you're a compassionate person, who has been through stuff yourself, you are an easy target. Luckily I can tend to go off the rails with stuff but even I can reign myself in. I do worry for others on there however who haven't got family or friends & won't see the light, who may possibly be using credit cards to impress Chelsea & have her follow them, it's a very dangerous place to be with bad MH.
But Leanne has said many times that she doesn't care about the leader board only the cash . She is very clever, she may act sometimes that she hasn't a clue about things but she knows if she pretends that she is into the leader board that more people will gift .I'm delighted you have seen the light ,because she cares about nobody whatsover only herself .She has already stole money from Lisa and again the other night for the homeless woman.

Reactions: 13

Ya not an idiot, ya seem like someone with a big heart, feck her hun she a worthless piece of tit she uses the vulnerable 🤬xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

No you are not an idiot you are someone who was trying to support someone who you thought needed help, but you realised there is no helping her she is what she is and I think a few more people will wake up to her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But Leanne has said many times that she doesn't care about the leader board only the cash . She is very clever, she may act sometimes that she hasn't a clue about things but she knows if she pretends that she is into the leader board that more people will gift .I'm delighted you have seen the light ,because she cares about nobody whatsover only herself .She has already stole money from Lisa and again the other night for the homeless woman.
I didn't see Lisa but heard but didn't really see much on the homeless woman, that makes me sick as someone who bloody is in such a crap position should know how difficult it is & want to help. She is so self centered, it's shocking!

From the vids I've seen, she could have really been in a much worse position after that party, all they have to do is keep their faces hidden & smash her phone, her being live for 'protection' is laughable, what's she going to do against a group of men!! She's deluded.

Oh one thing I did notice is once she said her mum was a nice woman then on mother's day had a rant about how crap her mum was, she needs to get her story straight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She mentioned a problem with her hearing but it seems like she wants to be overheard. There's no doubt about it she's incredibly loud and that man had had enough, she took into a wee Scottish man yesterday morning too. One minute chatting away to him the next telling him he stank of alcohol. Its like 0 to ranting and raving in about 3 seconds.
She can be quiet when she feels she needs to so I'm not sure whether she genuinely cannot control it. Like this morning she was in the cafe eating her breakfast and was a lot quieter.

Interestingly she says she hasn't eaten all day but I'm sure she had the breakfast this morning, but when she wears the same clothes for days on end they all blur into one 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good god just popped on quick and she was on live with this moron! Telling her she should go to cornwall, mr tiktok is put up in a nice 3 bedroom house (not paid for by him he says!)....you see there is no loyalty here because Ricksta was the one calling Evil Queen all types of vile names and saying she isnt a woman and calling her by her dead name! Suppose to be CLA wonderful friend. Also he called CLA fishy knickers....bunch of fruitloops this lot...its THE SAME OLD MELTS! Its all about money again and using people!!!!!!!

She can be quiet when she feels she needs to so I'm not sure whether she genuinely cannot control it. Like this morning she was in the cafe eating her breakfast and was a lot quieter.

Interestingly she says she hasn't eaten all day but I'm sure she had the breakfast this morning, but when she wears the same clothes for days on end they all blur into one 🤔
Wasnt it the vegetarian breakfast she had this morn?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm up with the baby as per every day at 5am and she's on live now, I do wonder if the woman is on some sort of stimulant drug because she never seems to sleep :unsure:

I only caught the end of this so I’m not too sure what started it but she’s soooo rude to people who gift her, why bother

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm up with the baby as per every day at 5am and she's on live now, I do wonder if the woman is on some sort of stimulant drug because she never seems to sleep :unsure:
She was dancing like she was on seem sort of speed or summit shw defo on summit else off her rocker godamn beg

Reactions: 7
Wasnt it the vegetarian breakfast she had this morn?
Yes 😂 I'm glad I wasn't imagining it. She woke up at 9pm I think it was and inhaled a whole Chinese because she said she hasn't eaten all day 🤦🏼‍♀️

All piling in on a gifter that spent £300 on her this morning and Chelsea just sitting back laughing. Yet people think she cares 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I only caught the end of this so I’m not too sure what started it but she’s soooo rude to people who gift her, why bother
Cause she a betch doesn't care about anyone but her self can't wait for the day she gets a good hiding

Good likeness lol must be her Daddy 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220406-073952_Google.jpg

Think a child has gifted her off her parents card fook knows whats going on she blocking or muting people who are gifting her lol think she mod that Charlie then removed her haha
Screenshot_20220406-075623_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Watching her live this morning she keeps putting her face off camera and bending over- is she taking drugs?

Watching her live this morning she keeps putting her face off camera and bending over- is she taking drugs?
Yes she always on drugs

Cause she a betch doesn't care about anyone but her self can't wait for the day she gets a good hiding

Good likeness lol must be her Daddy 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1174250

Think a child has gifted her off her parents card fook knows whats going on she blocking or muting people who are gifting her lol think she mod that Charlie then removed her haha View attachment 1174269
It an adult she pissed off with Chels lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw quite a bit of the live posted above.

A lady spent about £250 on gifts as she's a big supporter, she wanted to go live with Leanne but Leanne said no because she can't verify who she is and she could be a bloke, somebody stalking her, and she needs to protect herself.

The gifter gave her Instagram handle to verify that she was who she said she was, and posted a story showing herself watching leannes live.

Leanne was really rude to her and said she can't be bought then in her next breath told the gifter to send something like 5 lions or £1000 to her PayPal.

The gifter said she was sad about being spoken to that way as she's only ever supported Leanne, then Leanne and her other followers started bullying the gifter before Leanne muted her from the live.

Leanne was saying how she doesnt take no tit, she's ruthless etc she doesnt care about the gifters support then 10 minutes later unmuted the follower.

The gifter is a stunning young woman, absolutely gorgeous 33yr old who looks like she has her tit together, why she looked up to that woman is anybodies guess. Hopefully she has seen her for what she is and doesnt spend another penny.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.