Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when she shouts ‘you could never afford to live in Chelsea’ nor can you 🤣😂🤣 she’s extremely lucky to have a council flat in that location! If she had some brains she could be saving up to buy it (if they are right to buy).
Listen to everything she shouts...it is actually hypocritical. Crusty knickers, wash ur bumhole, disgrace to society, cant afford a painting, benefit witch, talk bare tit....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't watch her very often any more, she makes me feel physically sick with her nastiness.

Also, can anyone explain why she tucks her trousers into her socks?? I'm a tad confused ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love when she shouts ‘you could never afford to live in Chelsea’ nor can you 🤣😂🤣 she’s extremely lucky to have a council flat in that location! If she had some brains she could be saving up to buy it (if they are right to buy).
Doesn't even live in chelsea lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I laugh my head off at the video of her being interviewed about her biggest fear 😂 booyaka in the place a witch like me inaudible noises mic drop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw a new video only uploaded in the coffee shop and a man shouting at her to shut up or get out . She was insulting him then. Also someone said she can't sell the paintings because they are Lisa's and she won't be able to get more . I knew she copied from Google but didn't know about Lisa . Also the boots and jacket that she spray painters are the most vile things I've ever seen .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Soooo,,,,,her paintings have been for sale for about two months or more....And no one has purchased one yet?????.....Mmmmmmmmm.Just saying......🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yeah but because no one says anything that’s probably why she’s the way she is now. Everyone has to pussyfoot around her. From the video it sounds like he’s put up with her before so o think he’s totally in the right. She has no respect for anyone else. It’s Chelsea (Leanne) > everyone else.
I think she has been banned from.said coffee shop

Soooo,,,,,her paintings have been for sale for about two months or more....And no one has purchased one yet?????.....Mmmmmmmmm.Just saying......🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Im sure longer than that...

Reactions: 6
I think she has been banned from.said coffee shop

Im sure longer than that...
Is the coffee shop drama from today ? I Cant tell because she has the same clothes on . He defo knows her from tik tok or has had to put up with her before .

For Sale much longer than that .

Reactions: 3
No sorry she sits there talking and shouting go suck cocks and calling people c..ts. and she is extremely loud. People want to have a coffee and start their day, not have to listen with someone arguing to herself. She should rather stay at home and do her lives! She just chats tit anyway
That was my point though, if she’s being vile and derogatory then she needs to be told to stop, but if it’s just general loudness then who cares lol

Reactions: 2
Between her and mr ukticktock I don't know who's worse there both bloody rude and a disgrace they both need to sort themselves out

Reactions: 10
Just saw a new video only uploaded in the coffee shop and a man shouting at her to shut up or get out . She was insulting him then. Also someone said she can't sell the paintings because they are Lisa's and she won't be able to get more . I knew she copied from Google but didn't know about Lisa . Also the boots and jacket that she spray painters are the most vile things I've ever seen .
who has it can anyone put it on here.

Reactions: 1
If u put those two side by side, mr tiktok comes off far worse with the abuse from people. He dances and minds his own business, dunno about his past, im talking about now. She cannot be anymore vile and gets away with it because she is a woman and portrays an abused woman who lost her kids!!! If she was a man she would have had her teeth punched out!!!!

COFFEE SHOP ABUSE: tt usernineten

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If u put those two side by side, mr tiktok comes off far worse with the abuse from people. He dances and minds his own business, dunno about his past, im talking about now. She cannot be anymore vile and gets away with it because she is a woman and portrays an abused woman who lost her kids!!! If she was a man she would have had her teeth punched out!!!!

COFFEE SHOP ABUSE: tt usernineten
Thank you lovely.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned a problem with her hearing but it seems like she wants to be overheard. There's no doubt about it she's incredibly loud and that man had had enough, she took into a wee Scottish man yesterday morning too. One minute chatting away to him the next telling him he stank of alcohol. Its like 0 to ranting and raving in about 3 seconds.

• Wow
no since before xmas they went into that second hand shop for sale lol. no one wants her tit paintings.

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she can paint/draw or whatever you call her style of art. In all the time I’ve been watching her I’ve never seen her paint anything apart from her kitchen and maybe slap some paint on a pair of boots or t shirt, which quite frankly any 2 year old could do. I want to see her producing one of her masterpieces. I reckon Lisa did most of those pieces. She is delusional after all.

I don’t believe she can paint/draw or whatever you call her style of art. In all the time I’ve been watching her I’ve never seen her paint anything apart from her kitchen and maybe slap some paint on a pair of boots or t shirt, which quite frankly any 2 year old could do. I want to see her producing one of her masterpieces. I reckon Lisa did most of those pieces. She is delusional after all.
100% agree . And Lisa defo did the bags . I think she thinks it's sounds amazing to say she is an artist, because saying unemployed wouldn't suit her delusional mind .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.