Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the benefits sent a letter to her home and she didnt respond so they used the gallery to track her down.

Reactions: 11
She nee
Maybe the benefits sent a letter to her home and she didnt respond so they used the gallery to track her down.
She needs sorting out. It’s not fair she gets to do what she likes when people genuinely struggle.

Reactions: 9
One thing I don't understand is that her "art " is still for sale after months and months...Yet she has not sold one!!!!!.Her "fans" cannot be that bothered as they could have snapped one up now!!!!!!!Just saying........🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
O.m.g! She was just on a live and 'Katie Price', (obviously not the real one, as no blue tick), joined the chat. Chelsea said 'if that's the real Katie Price I want your daughter!'
She went off live pretty quickly after saying that. The sick witch needs permanently banning from all social media!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I wish she would just duck off tt for good.

O.m.g! She was just on a live and 'Katie Price', (obviously not the real one, as no blue tick), joined the chat. Chelsea said 'if that's the real Katie Price I want your daughter!'
She went off live pretty quickly after saying that. The sick witch needs permanently banning from all social media!
She is sick she has a thing about young girls it is well creepy.

Reactions: 11
She got loads of gifts too, after turning on the Crocodile tears in Itzu. Hopefully the DWP have caught up with her, if theres been letters sent to Claudia.

Reactions: 8
Oh I’m so glad there’s a thread for this vile ‘human being!’ I followed her as she intrigued me, then all these lives kept coming from her.
The obsession from being in the top 20 is so unhealthy, I did laugh last night when she suddenly dropped to 60 something.

I’ve just seen her live in the sushi place. Why does she think she’s famous? Then the tears come… gifts get sent to her and the tears go 🤦🏻‍♀️

I had to screen record some of the live in disbelief 🤣 I’ll post it here when I’ve cut it down.

So many questions… like, why does she keep saying her paintings sell for 20k when she’s not sold any. Why does she feel the need to announce how many views she’s had to the public and shop workers etc. Just wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If sent to her home they would have tried get her at her home if she not responding to their letters, I know someone it happened to they do turn up at ya home hand ya the letter and tell ya to be at the benefit office there and then if she doesn't she can get arrested

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220328-220738_TikTok.jpg

Leannes gonna be fook2d right off lol oh she be sooooo jealous hahaha, that 18 Yr old lad sending her that wtf & the buggers in her lives godsmn melts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She put on the tears as usual and got loads of gifts and then went offline . I'd say she is dizzy from thinking what person tohang onto ,because evil queen , vile ricksta, goddess all dislike her but stick to her for clout . Now she is blaming goddess for her phone broken ha ha. The guy pepper said she is crazy and ricksta called her fishy knickers so she has nobody. They all dislike her and even alco Lisa hates her .

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be surprised if she gifted herself that lion just to wind up CLA 🤣.... Rarrh🦁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing she’s only not back on live as she’s been banned? I can’t lie, I reported her several times 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Thought she was poor 😂😂😂

I’m guessing she’s only not back on live as she’s been banned? I can’t lie, I reported her several times 🤣🤣🤣
She was on evil chelsey live haha I always report the witch meself 🤣think she sulking or crying cause she not got her lion lol

she will blame everyone else for reporting her. She has said many times that tiktok is her job.
Only herself to blame init

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s live this morning shouting and screaming about wanting her lion! 😂😂😂😂😂

she was in Rickstass dual last night with Mruktiktokofficial and she was licking both their ring holes!
I think rickstaa is trolling them both at this point!
They keep him ‘relevant’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She told one of her big gifters to fack off this morning.... Another gifter bites the dust 😂😂
EQ is totally trying to wind her up on live now. One of CLA's gifters is on & gifting EQ, CLA is in the comments & EQ keeps saying "you don't mind your gifter gifting me do you? Chelsea's gifters are great for gifting me, she's always telling them to come over & gift me" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She told one of her big gifters to fack off this morning.... Another gifter bites the dust 😂😂
EQ is totally trying to wind her up on live now. One of CLA's gifters is on & gifting EQ, CLA is in the comments & EQ keeps saying "you don't mind your gifter gifting me do you? Chelsea's gifters are great for gifting me, she's always telling them to come over & gift me" 😂😂
Wtf does she think she is, serves her right give all the gifts to evil chelsey even she dunna deserve them herself, CLA deserves the tit she getting how she is is with others 🤬 I started give the others tit when stick up for that vile witch, others deserve the gifts more them begging sad cows

She’s live this morning shouting and screaming about wanting her lion! 😂😂😂😂😂

she was in Rickstass dual last night with Mruktiktokofficial and she was licking both their ring holes!
I think rickstaa is trolling them both at this point!
They keep him ‘relevant’
who won lol

Wtf does she think she is, serves her right give all the gifts to evil chelsey even she dunna deserve them herself, CLA deserves the tit she getting how she is is with others 🤬 I started give the others tit when stick up for that vile witch, others deserve the gifts more them begging sad cows

who won lol
She been awake all night again? she seriously needs be put in a mental hospital and permanently banned on tt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

who won lol

She been awake all night again? she seriously needs be put in a mental hospital and permanently banned on tt
Mr tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.