Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wake up and she’s calm full of love trying to move up the ladder board reporting her today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't seen her on
WHO IS THE CRINGIEST FAN ACCOUNT?

KEN BARLOW OR BORIS JOHNSON?

💀💀💀💀💀
I THINK IT IS A TIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up and she’s calm full of love trying to move up the ladder board reporting her today
Looking for gifts again

She was terrible last night, she was acting like she does when she is drunk. Im sure she is on something other than weed!!! This morning she made a slight boo boo. Saying "im addicted to coke, err i mean tik tok"....wonder what she was thinking of....

The vile spews coming out of her mouth, CH comes on her live, encouraging her to pinch a spoon, moron!! At one stage she was so loud, the manager came over and mentioned they had a complaint about being filmed! She was ok with that but after about 10 mins she was trying to guess who said it. Then picked on a table of young women calling them prostitutes. (This of course after they had left) then walking down the street perving on some french dude. "He can get his c..k in my mouth anyday" then proceeded to mention ejaculation on her face! Vile disgusting woman this! Said she hasnt had sex for 3 years....yeah right pull the other one another blatant lie. Who was that young man in her flat for 4 days a while back... she also mentioned this johnny guy again, gushing over him...wouldnt be suprised is she shags him in return for her "special supplies". Her internet is terrible, annoying to watch. She was defending mr tiktok last night saying how the trolls got him kicked out of hotels by phoning up......

She also went into a pub last night, didnt do as she was told regarding seating arrangements and waiting in a certain area. Started kicking off, some lady, not sure if she was manager or ?, asked her to leave, she started shouting and then AFTER the woman walked out, she started calling her a fat witch, looks like a guy, acts like a geyser, all these insults.

She was at a virtual reality bar, group of guys there, she was hurling insults at them about stinking! Going on about washing and how they stank the place out. Errr please tell me, isnt she the one wearing the same crusty clothes for 3 days in a row now and that crusty ass "condom" jersey for a week. Ricksta calling her fishy knickers so who is she to talk about hygiene. Complains about filthy restrooms yet her toilet was full of skidmarks when she showed us the infamous hair she found...

Im sick of her looking at others and pulling them and their businesses apart. She is so concerned about trolls phoning and peoples businesses being affected yet she can clear a room faster than she gobbles a chinese dinner!!!!

Are there any recordings of last night? I missed it☹
She was disgusting. My jaw kept hittinh the floor!!! All while she was "sober" which proves it wasnt the alcohol all along!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Did summit happen ? I couldn't watch her more than 5 mins annoying mouthy cow

Looking for gifts again

She was terrible last night, she was acting like she does when she is drunk. Im sure she is on something other than weed!!! This morning she made a slight boo boo. Saying "im addicted to coke, err i mean tik tok"....wonder what she was thinking of....

The vile spews coming out of her mouth, CH comes on her live, encouraging her to pinch a spoon, moron!! At one stage she was so loud, the manager came over and mentioned they had a complaint about being filmed! She was ok with that but after about 10 mins she was trying to guess who said it. Then picked on a table of young women calling them prostitutes. (This of course after they had left) then walking down the street perving on some french dude. "He can get his c..k in my mouth anyday" then proceeded to mention ejaculation on her face! Vile disgusting woman this! Said she hasnt had sex for 3 years....yeah right pull the other one another blatant lie. Who was that young man in her flat for 4 days a while back... she also mentioned this johnny guy again, gushing over him...wouldnt be suprised is she shags him in return for her "special supplies". Her internet is terrible, annoying to watch. She was defending mr tiktok last night saying how the trolls got him kicked out of hotels by phoning up......

She also went into a pub last night, didnt do as she was told regarding seating arrangements and waiting in a certain area. Started kicking off, some lady, not sure if she was manager or ?, asked her to leave, she started shouting and then AFTER the woman walked out, she started calling her a fat witch, looks like a guy, acts like a geyser, all these insults.

She was at a virtual reality bar, group of guys there, she was hurling insults at them about stinking! Going on about washing and how they stank the place out. Errr please tell me, isnt she the one wearing the same crusty clothes for 3 days in a row now and that crusty ass "condom" jersey for a week. Ricksta calling her fishy knickers so who is she to talk about hygiene. Complains about filthy restrooms yet her toilet was full of skidmarks when she showed us the infamous hair she found...

Im sick of her looking at others and pulling them and their businesses apart. She is so concerned about trolls phoning and peoples businesses being affected yet she can clear a room faster than she gobbles a chinese dinner!!!!

She was disgusting. My jaw kept hittinh the floor!!! All while she was "sober" which proves it wasnt the alcohol all along!!!
She's vile I so wish someone would knock her teeth out, when she says she on her period I'm like eww ya dirty witch ya need shower or bath ewwww, she needs banning off tt like that lucy has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Looking for gifts again

She always been vile with her gob without drinking, wtf don't some people get it, her whole family have fucked her off, billy no mates, makes me cringe how she was around her young boys and abusing her ex she nasty, Karma getting her lately & it gonna get worst

Looking for gifts again

She always been vile with her gob her whole family have fucked her off, friends too over the yrs makes me cringe how she would have been around her boys and ex she always been vile like this

I watched for a bit last night and she was being vile, saying she had coronavirus and then was calling the lady a geezer bird 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There lots on my fyp on tt seen one on tiktok_show_3 & monstermunch66

I watched for a bit last night and she was being vile, saying she had coronavirus and then was calling the lady a geezer bird 😳
I watched the bit stealing a spoon from a pub think it was then back her flat go crazy about her wifi lol, eveyrtime her face got close the screen I wanted grab her big nose and head but her in the gob lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can't wait to see if she goes to the party tonight that she was apparently invited to by Ian from the arcade, should make for some interesting viewing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ohhh Jonny lol 😆

Can't wait to see if she goes to the party tonight that she was apparently invited to by Ian from the arcade, should make for some interesting viewing 🤣🤣
She won't go lol the boring cow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Looking for gifts again

I thought the same about her acting exactly the same last night as when she was drunk, I thought she’s definitely on something . The comments about the guys stinking I just kept saying in the comments they’ve been at work all day and gone for a drink ! Ffs sake she such a judgemental witch!

I thought the same about her acting exactly the same last night as when she was drunk, I thought she’s definitely on something . The comments about the guys stinking I just kept saying in the comments they’ve been at work all day and gone for a drink ! Ffs sake she such a judgemental witch!
She doesn't need take anything be how she is she always been a vile witch

Reactions: 2
Videos from last night

Attachments

• Wow
Oh so now she is off to some party there after saying she is removing her paintings. Is it me or ? But why would a well do do (?) businessman like ian want a loud mouth, deranged lunatic at his party????? For what exactly???????? What is the attraction with these people???? Does he want to be tt famous too????????????

Ohhh Jonny lol 😆

She won't go lol the boring cow
Smarmy freaks

That brett is an absolute DRIP! Looks like he loves the drama as well.... got so excited..."she just walked off". He is bloody dull as anything, until drama hits.

• Haha
Oh so now she is off to some party there after saying she is removing her paintings. Is it me or ? But why would a well do do (?) businessman like ian want a loud mouth, deranged lunatic at his party????? For what exactly???????? What is the attraction with these people???? Does he want to be tt famous too????????????

Smarmy freaks

That brett is an absolute DRIP! Looks like he loves the drama as well.... got so excited..."she just walked off". He is bloody dull as anything, until drama hits.
Have you ever seen the film, dinner for shmucks? Comes to mind 🙈

• Haha
Has anybody seen Chelsea live recently ? She usually pops up on my FYP not seen her since she was eating sushi in ITSU saying she was paranoid. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I like her, bit concerned

• Haha
Have you ever seen the film, dinner for shmucks? Comes to mind 🙈
🤣🤣🤣 I totally get that vibe too.

I’m not sure if I caught it in those recordings, but when she started moaning about her cappuccino she said ‘I’m not standing for this, I used to be a chef for Marco Pierre White!’ They obviously didn’t care if she laid or not, they just wanted her out.

Has anybody seen Chelsea live recently ? She usually pops up on my FYP not seen her since she was eating sushi in ITSU saying she was paranoid. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I like her, bit concerned
She was live last night and until the early hours this morning making a mockery of herself and disturbing the peace in several restaurants.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.