Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this bloke johnny she has just met? He told her to cut the live off and she did so immediately
See my note below...

Hes an art dealer she met a month or so ago.I remember her saying on a live he tried it on but she was having none of it.I think at the time on the live they were drinking in Harrods.Shes no fool though so her live has just ended but she knows what he's about 🤣🤣🤣.So im sure our Chels can handle herself even though her "fans" are worried and saying be careful!!!!.She's not 20!!!!!.😂😂😂.Will be interesting if she goes back live tonight.....🤪🤪🤪🤪
Yes when she went to stay at lisas she was gushing over this man she met...dunno why he would openly announce that CLA is buying weed. He seems full of himself and a player

Saw lisa back on with CLA. on the wine, YET again!!! She was going on and on and on. Winding CLA up about trolls and how badly they are treated. Lisa is another one who does not shut up!!! At one stage lisa was saying something to CLA, could see CLA was zoning out so lisa asked her something about the furs and CLA actually asked her to repeat what lisa said, like she was totally not listening to a thing she was going on about. Its like lisa is the "warm up couch" cause she riles CLA up. Wonder what her mod Tracey would say about the rekindled friendship...lmfao!!!
Coach not couch...

She can talk she flashed her titties on insta lol

Cant stand her at all ugly cow, feel so sorry for her fella put up with her
Always flashing her droopy cleavage on lives ...ha ha...anyone know why they are calling her chemo saccone??

Reactions: 4
See my note below...

Yes when she went to stay at lisas she was gushing over this man she met...dunno why he would openly announce that CLA is buying weed. He seems full of himself and a player

Coach not couch...

Always flashing her droopy cleavage on lives ...ha ha...anyone know why they are calling her chemo saccone??
No idea same here can`t stand the rat she is.

See my note below...

Coach not couch...

I'm not one to say nasty things about another female..(Chelsea is different!!).Lisa was on early yesterday morning with a very loose non bra top thing and a silky dressing down on....Still had it on in the evening....I cannot make her out.I part like her but part find her strange....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I'm not one to say nasty things about another female..(Chelsea is different!!).Lisa was on early yesterday morning with a very loose non bra top thing and a silky dressing down on....Still had it on in the evening....I cannot make her out.I part like her but part find her strange....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Remember a few threads ago someone posted a racy site that she had posted racy pics of herself in lingerie 😉

Remember a few threads ago someone posted a racy site that she had posted racy pics of herself in lingerie 😉

I too used to like lisa and thought she was the level headed friend. Yet as i have seen more of her i did not like what i saw. Runs chelsea down, then blows smoke up her arse for 30 minutes straight, so much so that even CLA zoned out. She drinks too much and then her mouth goes off and she starts acting mafia gangster!! "Send gifts for sniff" post also pissed me off. And not to mention the whole tit show when CLA visited her!! She reminds me of one of those girls at high school who hang with the popular girl (tt for CLA) and try too hard to fit in. She changes her personality like a chameleon!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes....She is a dark horse....She calls herself a witch, into the paranormal...nothing wrong with that.But spends her live always fagging away and drinking wine half cut and half dressed.She got her pendulums out a few days ago trying to talk with spirits that drain her.The names she said coming through....non of her followers knew of.She said she hadn't used them for months...The crystals went back and forwards...but surely they would if you held them up with your hand!!!!!.Rant over....no hate...Just saying...😏😏😏😏😏🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Yes....She is a dark horse....She calls herself a witch, into the paranormal...nothing wrong with that.But spends her live always fagging away and drinking wine half cut and half dressed.She got her pendulums out a few days ago trying to talk with spirits that drain her.The names she said coming through....non of her followers knew of.She said she hadn't used them for months...The crystals went back and forwards...but surely they would if you held them up with your hand!!!!!.Rant over....no hate...Just saying...😏😏😏😏😏🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Scary

Reactions: 2
What gets me is she is a stunning looking lady....apart from those big artifical lips with the ridiculous lip pen around them...why!!!!.And seems to have it all...SO why not go out and enjoy life!!!.I dip in and out of tictok.....Like im sure we all do.🥰🥰🥰🥰.Anyway I love this post....Chelsea makes me happy for the small things I have.....Not what she has.......🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i have always been intrigued by her, but the more I watch I’m not sure what’s going on with her, can’t seem to figure her out but I know she has been very upset on lives before and seems to have an issue with drinking too much too

Reactions: 5
She's stressed as she is now number 22 with an hour to go & her Internet won't let her do battles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is on live now begging for gifts again...going on about this bloody lion!!! Why doesnt she ask all her rich gang to pay up. Im sick of this begging quite frankly and the fact that the leader board is now the excuse. Almost all these people like CLA and co. lately are always asking for gifts on tt and it really gets me down. I just cannot watch the sh1tshow!

i have always been intrigued by her, but the more I watch I’m not sure what’s going on with her, can’t seem to figure her out but I know she has been very upset on lives before and seems to have an issue with drinking too much too
I think she is a very unstable person and tries to hide it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She just bumped into Claudia from the arcade, who told her a letter from benefits had been sent there for her 😂😂😂

Also, she's APPsolutley losing the plot over her connection & sound 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She just bumped into Claudia from the arcade, who told her a letter from benefits had been sent there for her 😂😂😂

how would claudia know it was from benefits lol.

that’s weird 🤔 if someone had reported her for potentially having an income from the arcade then would they send a letter there to investigate if she’s made any earnings? Not sure how it all works but unless chelsea has given her address as there which is unlikely because of housing benefit, why else would a letter go there?

that’s weird 🤔 if someone had reported her for potentially having an income from the arcade then would they send a letter there to investigate if she’s made any earnings? Not sure how it all works but unless chelsea has given her address as there which is unlikely because of housing benefit, why else would a letter go there?
It's all very odd, but maybe they are finding out she made money but unlikely with data protection .

Reactions: 7
It's all very odd, but maybe they are finding out she made money but unlikely with data protection .
I think if the letter is from DWP they would be obliged to tell them if she has any earnings there but it’s not like she is actually employed by them so I don’t know.

she’s on live now saying she has a stalker who followed her to itsu and again about the letter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Efteling and blinding in Itsu because she thinks the whole world owes her a favour. She’s like a child looking for attention as she goes off on one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.