Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mruktiktokofficial was duelling rickstar and rickstar was sending kev gifts from his backup account 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that’s weird 🤔 if someone had reported her for potentially having an income from the arcade then would they send a letter there to investigate if she’s made any earnings? Not sure how it all works but unless chelsea has given her address as there which is unlikely because of housing benefit, why else would a letter go there?
CLA had told anyone that wants to send her stuff to send it to ians shop. She gave the address over. Perhaps someone on tt has reported her and given that address fir her mail. This is the only way they would have known where to send it. Then a few weeks ago she told everyone on live NOT to send mail/goods for her to the shop anymore.

I think if the letter is from DWP they would be obliged to tell them if she has any earnings there but it’s not like she is actually employed by them so I don’t know.

she’s on live now saying she has a stalker who followed her to itsu and again about the letter
Yes that being followed story sounded like BS. I think her and johnny were up to something the night before (taken something), because the paranoia was off the charts. It was like she was losing her mind!!! Normally she flips the camera to show her live the person (for herbown protection too she says🙄) so one has to wonder why she wasnt flipping the camera and why she coukdnt describe the "stalker". She then admitted to being paranoid!!! She was a disgrace again, crying, swearing, shouting, all in the chinese shop where people are trying to eat. I mean she goes on about trolls ruining businesses by phoning but what about her when people walk out the shop because of her ranting, HENCE losing customers!!!!!!

She is going on about cornwall as well. Funny that mr tik tok is there. And u was watching a video that came up on my fyp, mr tik tok.going on about Swarovski crystals for his hat....CLA then goes on about Swarovski crystals for her boots.

Maybe the benefits sent a letter to her home and she didnt respond so they used the gallery to track her down.
Yes she did mention letters were piling up.at home and she couldnt give a sh1t.

One thing I don't understand is that her "art " is still for sale after months and months...Yet she has not sold one!!!!!.Her "fans" cannot be that bothered as they could have snapped one up now!!!!!!!Just saying........🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Last night she was saying that she is going to get her paintings back because "these people" are not helping her one bit!!! I also find it strange that people on her live ask about buying paintings yet she never seems interested to sell!!! All these jackets, shoes etc she paints. Whats it all in aid of because she never sells them!!!!

She got loads of gifts too, after turning on the Crocodile tears in Itzu. Hopefully the DWP have caught up with her, if theres been letters sent to Claudia.
She has been getting tons of gifts all weekend, yet was bawling her eyes out that a witch is broke. This morning going on about mcdonalds again. Someone said have some toast. She said no bread, nothing in the cupboards... hasnt got even a loaf of bread but guzzles take outs and coffees...ffs she must really think people are dumb butt wipes!!

Oh I’m so glad there’s a thread for this vile ‘human being!’ I followed her as she intrigued me, then all these lives kept coming from her.
The obsession from being in the top 20 is so unhealthy, I did laugh last night when she suddenly dropped to 60 something.

I’ve just seen her live in the sushi place. Why does she think she’s famous? Then the tears come… gifts get sent to her and the tears go 🤦🏻‍♀️

I had to screen record some of the live in disbelief 🤣 I’ll post it here when I’ve cut it down.

So many questions… like, why does she keep saying her paintings sell for 20k when she’s not sold any. Why does she feel the need to announce how many views she’s had to the public and shop workers etc. Just wow!
And the minute she feels threatened by someones presence around her she shouts very loud about how wonderful she is!!

She put on the tears as usual and got loads of gifts and then went offline . I'd say she is dizzy from thinking what person tohang onto ,because evil queen , vile ricksta, goddess all dislike her but stick to her for clout . Now she is blaming goddess for her phone broken ha ha. The guy pepper said she is crazy and ricksta called her fishy knickers so she has nobody. They all dislike her and even alco Lisa hates her .
Im not sure about evil queen or lisa hating her...wonder what she has done to ricksta again for calling her fishy knickers?? A while ago he still sent her gifts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As a Northerner (Chelsea hates us LOL). Im curious, do any of you live in London/ are Southern? Surely her behaviour isn't normal. People usually don't say anything to her, other than business owners chucking her out. Everyone looks like they just mind their own business. I have a feeling that if she was out and about shouting abuse to people in Bradford/Leeds or Manchester, people wouldn't stay quiet ?! :cautious::unsure: Booyaka in the curiosity😜🥴
I'm in South East London and she wouldn't get away with it around here, she'd be mobbed by school kids taking the piss at the very least thats if she doesnt get stabbed first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm in South East London and she wouldn't get away with it around here, she'd be mobbed by school kids taking the piss at the very least thats if she doesnt get stabbed first 😂
That much hate cause her family are northerners
I'm near Birmingham she would get a good hiding, she got that much hate towards her northern family why she gets grrrr haha

Reactions: 2
She didn't get out of bed until 5 yesterday so I'd say she is sleeping. She will be on begging later .

Reactions: 5
She’s just been on… in quite a nice restaurant by the looks of it. She kept saying ‘everyone’s looking at me because I’m in the public eye.’ A lot of the comments stated they were looking at her because she was making a mockery of herself and being really loud when people wanted to eat in peace.

I think she realised this as when her cappuccino arrived she said it was all froth 🤣🤣 and cold so was leaving. She then went on to record the poor staff while shouting how many viewers she has 🤦🏻‍♀️ How this ‘woman’ has not been punched yet I do not know.

Can anyone tell me how to compress a video to be able to upload on here?

Reactions: 9
She is really spoiling for a fight this evening. I want her to act like this somewhere less upmarket, watch her get smacked! 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is such a bully.

The staff in that last place knew her and didn't want to serve her, but we're too afraid of her so that's why she waited so long as they hoped she would leave .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's apparently too posh for Victoria, she needs to leave and go back to Chelsea 🤣🤣🤣 she said booyaka harrods darling as she left that place 🤣

• Haha
Boris Johnson has just told me I will never be like her 🤣🤣 Bloody hell! I will never fulfil my life’s ambition.
E4AFDFD6-9CDD-4F2D-84BF-F1BABA5FE687.png

I’m sorry that you’ll never be a 41 but looking 51 year old, grey tooth having, alcoholic, deadbeat mother who shouts at random people in the city of London and sleeps on a mattress on the floor :(

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus the homophobia flying out of her mouth at the person working in the restaurant . She has no shame .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.