Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not many gifts coming through for Leanne this evening. Have a lot changed over to evil queen I wonder . Katie bee just called Leanne a fatty on a new video but I think it's staged and very badly .

Reactions: 5
It was all staged because EQ was low on the leaderboard. So then people would gift EQ all sympathy. That's my view anyway

Reactions: 4
They’re pathetic! After everything CH said yesterday. She was wishing CLA dead calling her the most vile names. I’m pretty sure CH will stab CLA in the back.

Reactions: 3
Not many gifts coming through for Leanne this evening. Have a lot changed over to evil queen I wonder . Katie bee just called Leanne a fatty on a new video but I think it's staged and very badly .
Maybe evil queen is blocking the gifters🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has leanne been on this morning ? Have missed anything
Her mother and step dad and brother seem very well clued in and respectful. I'd say Leanne was sent away because she was a devil child and they couldn't control her .

18 and 20 . The newest thing she was waffling on about this week that she needs money off tik tok for her kids .Her kids have disowned her, they have nothing to do with her .
She doesn't give her sons feck all I believe m
And... they're friends again.

EQ gifting her

CLA says they've sorted things out...
EQ a clever cow lol

They’re pathetic! After everything CH said yesterday. She was wishing CLA dead calling her the most vile names. I’m pretty sure CH will stab CLA in the back.
[/QUOT karma gonna get her 😁

Reactions: 1
S

EQ a clever cow lol
She was on foot a few hours. He and evil queen are friends again and evil queen is a mod. All very strange

Reactions: 2
She was sitting in the restaurant AGAIN, some posh place. Ordered a cappuccino, moaned. Got another. Ordered a shot (one of those lemon and ginger) she told him orange yet complained she said lemon! Got another one! Then she couldnt pronounce half the italian dishes, moaned " i can make this crap myself at home". Parents with a baby cane in, she moaned about baby crying, then saw the hot father and changed her tune. Moaned about a cell phone being loud...wtf...now does she get it when people complain about her loud filthy mouth??? Viewers were saying trolls ringing the restaurant, she said they have no idea where i am..."WHERE AM I???!!!!!", next minute phone rings and one of the staff mention chelsea. She said smugly, im going to say i dont know who that is, because that is not my name!!!!! I will show them my card. My phone died so i dont know what took place after that but my god she is one hell of a FAT HEAD(matches her mouth) !!!!

Reactions: 11
All for clout & money gonna get worst she won't ever forgive riska been a knob
I believe rickstas content on his account is gone...maybe removed🤣🤣😍🤣

Does anyone know why when i go on CLA live and say something negative a warning comes up "warning this could cause you to be banned" then after that i get muted for the live....is that a setting that daft cow put on for new users or viewers with 0 followers??

EQ a clever cow lol
She doesnt give her sons eff all yet always bawls that she is trying to make money to give her kids...if that is the lie it seems then she is an evil cow to use kids to get money to fund your delinquent lifestyle!!! What happened with those fur coats ?????????

Reactions: 6

Does anyone know why when i go on CLA live and say something negative a warning comes up "warning this could cause you to be banned" then after that i get muted for the live....is that a setting that daft cow put on for new users or viewers with 0 followers??

She doesnt give her sons eff all yet always bawls that she is trying to make money to give her kids...if that is the lie it seems then she is an evil cow to use kids to get money to fund your delinquent lifestyle!!! What happened with those fur coats ?????????
The fur coats are for her to try and sell to followers lol.

• Haha
Chels is awfully gullible for a scammer, I’d love to know what evil queens planning. Maybe she wants to pull more info out of Chels to use against her

Reactions: 8
Would Leanne surely not notice if her gifters are blocked . Evil queen admitted on the live that she was blocking but I think that was to piss people off .I wouldn't be surprised if Leanne said that she could have her gifts for the week to get up the leader board .

Would Leanne surely not notice if her gifters are blocked . Evil queen admitted on the live that she was blocking but I think that was to piss people off .I wouldn't be surprised if Leanne said that she could have her gifts for the week to get up the leader board .
Last year she had the problem of big gifters being blocked. She didnt even know till someone said something. Perhaps she has learnt how to use tt by now...

Didn't someone teach her how to block people from commenting key words or am I imagining it? That might cause the warning to come up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.