Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not really lol she must have threatened em haha 😆 I never known a salon do that

Who wants a dead beat of a so called mother like that not her boys don't blame em bless em, she doesn't deserve be called one either, I agree she fully aware what goes on, I think she was just born deluded shame her mum didn't swallow lol 🤣
Her mother and step dad and brother seem very well clued in and respectful. I'd say Leanne was sent away because she was a devil child and they couldn't control her .

I assume her boys are late teens/20’s ?
Imagine waking up checking tt to your mother going on like she does, so embarassing
18 and 20 . The newest thing she was waffling on about this week that she needs money off tik tok for her kids .Her kids have disowned her, they have nothing to do with her .

Reactions: 8
Has leanne been on this morning ? Have missed anything
Her mother and step dad and brother seem very well clued in and respectful. I'd say Leanne was sent away because she was a devil child and they couldn't control her .

18 and 20 . The newest thing she was waffling on about this week that she needs money off tik tok for her kids .Her kids have disowned her, they have nothing to do with her .
She doesn't give her sons feck all I believe

Reactions: 2
Im not one to judge or shame but CLA is looking older n older day by day. Its like her eyes are sinking in or something

Reactions: 4
And... they're friends again.

EQ gifting her

CLA says they've sorted things out...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
About them being friends again.. I don't buy it.

Remember EQ said she's going to destroy her so slyly nobody will know she's doing it.

That's what this is about, keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that.

I have a feeling CLA is about to start having some really bad luck....

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1176198
The text message that EQ sent to CLA
How did u get that??

I half think, is this all for show? To try & raise EQ profile but I know its probably real.

If CLA had bipolar then why don't we see periods of low & her literally unable to come on TT, unable to get dressed, feed herself etc, you can't put on a performance like that when you're on a depressive mode of bipolar, she only ever says it's bipolar when she is on a 'high', upsetting people!!

I have MH issues & I have periods of depression & boy oh boy, I couldn't be going live on TT!

I do think she has MH issues but not bipolar, I really really think she is a narcissist, I know that word gets thrown around so easily now but I don't use that lightly. I used to think she had compassion so couldn't be a narcissist but looking out of my rose tinted glasses I can see how she has no compassion or empathy.

She puts on the tears when she knows it'll help. She stops drinking when she's too much on the FYP & worries the algorithm will not respond well to that.

The treatment of that girl who gifted her, no matter if you believe people should gift, we do, that's not ok to treat people that way. I think her with the gifts doesn't respect them, just wants more & more & bigger gifts. Someone could gift her say 100 coins a day for 30 days, that would be 3,000, they'd not be appreciated. If that person saved & gifted them all at once then they'd be acknowledged, that's not right, you need to be acknowledging all of your gifters, that money is theirs & they're choosing to gift it to YOU, show some appreciation!!

To think just last week I had my rose tinted glasses on about this lady!!!

Surely she must know someone. Surely it's against some health & safety as I know you have to have patch tests done.
CH LET RIP AND SPILT THE TEA. SHE SAID CLA IS SELF DIAGNOSED FOR SURE!!!!!

Regardless as to whether yesterday’s tiff was put on or not, some of the things CH said about CLA were vile! CLA is a complete moron and has no self respect and intelligence. What is it about CLA’s infatuation over CH. I know she’s short on mates but wtf! Rather have no friends than have that as one. Suppose they deserve each other really.

Reactions: 6
NOW THESE TWO CRANKS ARE BACK TO NORMAL...GOING ON LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.......🤣😯😯😲

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they are friends again . I'm thinking she will destroy Leanne more when she has access to her .

Regardless as to whether yesterday’s tiff was put on or not, some of the things CH said about CLA were vile! CLA is a complete moron and has no self respect and intelligence. What is it about CLA’s infatuation over CH. I know she’s short on mates but wtf! Rather have no friends than have that as one. Suppose they deserve each other really.
I think because evil queen has a blue tick on Facebook, Leanne is always waffling about that too .

Reactions: 7
I’m done with all of these people. Unfollowing them all, using transphobia for views is disgraceful. After all that was said yesterday from transphobia to wishing someone would kill themselves, everyone just acts like everything’s fine. These are two grown women and their actions are shameful and embarrassing. No longer watching or commenting on anything these clowns do because at this point, I’m contributing to the issue.

There's no way CH has had such a quick change of heart,she's definitely up to something

EQ is playing her big time.. wait and see she is going to bring her down with a thud. EQ has just unblocked everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is definitely up to something, she said last night she’s going to destroy CLA.

Reactions: 6
People saying they made up the whole thing? There’s no way that was acting yesterday

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.