Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a person allows themself to take the time to listen to a hate spew about one of their so called FRIENDS and say nothing, they are just as guilty! She is STILL making jokes about it...
I don't think EQ has been any sort of friend to CLA.

EQ was on live with nigel laughing at him calling her a coke head and a weirdo.

She stokes the fire when CLA is drunk, encourages her to get into trouble. She was telling her to smack a stranger in the street.

She laughs at her, she's no friend.

Reactions: 8
I don't think EQ has been any sort of friend to CLA.

EQ was on live with nigel laughing at him calling her a coke head and a weirdo.

She stokes the fire when CLA is drunk, encourages her to get into trouble. She was telling her to smack a stranger in the street.

She laughs at her, she's no friend.
Well CLA classed her as a friend, in fact she idolised her! And she has admitted that EQ was always there for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Evil queen was never a friend to Leanne ever. Ricksta says some things that are correct just like evil queen just using Leanne. But Leanne adores evil queen but for clout . I've never disliked anyone on social more than I dislike Ricky walker but if he wasn't transphobic more people would listen to him. Evil queen is jealous of Leanne because she has more of a following and now evil queen will destroy her now

Reactions: 7
The way EQ just spoke to that Sarah who joined the live was vile, Sarah was nothing but respectful about disagreeing with what EQ was doing and saying, whilst acknowledging her argument.

EQ just went off on her calling her a speccy witch, bleep, telling her to go and take her HRT because she's a hormonal whatever it was.

She's happy to have somebody on who blows smoke up her arse though, god what a head.

The way EQ just spoke to that Sarah who joined the live was vile, Sarah was nothing but respectful about disagreeing with what EQ was doing and saying, whilst acknowledging her argument.

EQ just went off on her calling her a speccy witch, bleep, telling her to go and take her HRT because she's a hormonal whatever it was.

She's happy to have somebody on who blows smoke up her arse though, god what a head.
"I'm going to ruin this woman, I'm going to make her mental health so bad she's crying on the floor" said EQ, just now.

Vile woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"I will ruin that woman, I'll get her mental health so low she's on the floor crying"

Vile

I know EQ reads here. Your extensions look tit. They need blending in babe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I will ruin that woman, I'll get her mental health so low she's on the floor crying"

Vile

Horrendous aren't they! The front half are missing, coupled with the hairline eeeee 😂

• Haha
Agreed 👏 she won't be laughing then will she

OK hun don't think I mentioned her if I have I'll remove It x
I was just giving ppl the heads up just best for us all to keep it on CLA x

seen all the ass lickers on leanne`s live atm make`s me fkn sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just giving ppl the heads up just best for us all to keep it on CLA x

seen all the ass lickers on leanne`s live atm make`s me fkn sick.
Morning guzzler 😊 was alot of melts on wasn't there Bloody morons I had turn off 🙄 godamn annoying she was

Vile

You are going to have to remove this...

Well, I’m new to this thread and have spent since Thursday reading from the first threads - what a ride.

booyaka.
We should turn the threads into a book...you couldnt make this sh1t up😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 things I don't get. I heard Chelsey was slating Chelsea about being a bad parent etc. did she mention this to her whilst they were friends or did it not matter then?

Also when Ricksta was first transphobic to Chelsey, a TT user who is always promoted and in the leaderboard was in his comments and then went live with him condoning what he was saying, I don't think she faced any repercussions, especially since she's been on the featured banner since 🤷🏼‍♀️

I will say I reported them both at the time and no violations as usual

When CLA was ranting about harwood & katie she started saying im a mother, they dont know what thats like etc…. That there shows me she is fully aware and playing up to camera.
She is 1 massive embarassing act. Her while attitude etc used to change on live with harwood

Tell me this, can you just turn up at a salon with a box dye? Is this normal? Surely salons have to use their own colours.

Reactions: 5
I half think, is this all for show? To try & raise EQ profile but I know its probably real.

If CLA had bipolar then why don't we see periods of low & her literally unable to come on TT, unable to get dressed, feed herself etc, you can't put on a performance like that when you're on a depressive mode of bipolar, she only ever says it's bipolar when she is on a 'high', upsetting people!!

I have MH issues & I have periods of depression & boy oh boy, I couldn't be going live on TT!

I do think she has MH issues but not bipolar, I really really think she is a narcissist, I know that word gets thrown around so easily now but I don't use that lightly. I used to think she had compassion so couldn't be a narcissist but looking out of my rose tinted glasses I can see how she has no compassion or empathy.

She puts on the tears when she knows it'll help. She stops drinking when she's too much on the FYP & worries the algorithm will not respond well to that.

The treatment of that girl who gifted her, no matter if you believe people should gift, we do, that's not ok to treat people that way. I think her with the gifts doesn't respect them, just wants more & more & bigger gifts. Someone could gift her say 100 coins a day for 30 days, that would be 3,000, they'd not be appreciated. If that person saved & gifted them all at once then they'd be acknowledged, that's not right, you need to be acknowledging all of your gifters, that money is theirs & they're choosing to gift it to YOU, show some appreciation!!

To think just last week I had my rose tinted glasses on about this lady!!!

Tell me this, can you just turn up at a salon with a box dye? Is this normal? Surely salons have to use their own colours.
Surely she must know someone. Surely it's against some health & safety as I know you have to have patch tests done.

No not really lol she must have threatened em haha 😆 I never known a salon do that

When CLA was ranting about harwood & katie she started saying im a mother, they dont know what thats like etc…. That there shows me she is fully aware and playing up to camera.
She is 1 massive embarassing act. Her while attitude etc used to change on live with harwood
Who wants a dead beat of a so called mother like that not her boys don't blame em bless em, she doesn't deserve be called one either, I agree she fully aware what goes on, I think she was just born deluded shame her mum didn't swallow lol 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I assume her boys are late teens/20’s ?
Imagine waking up checking tt to your mother going on like she does, so embarassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.