Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was drinking beavertown IPA when I was watching, she had 3 in that hour and that definitely isn't non alcoholic. I mean I love a bevvy so I'm not judging but loads of people were saying it's none alcoholic on the live and its not

Reactions: 7
I’ve been dipping in and out of this live and following this thread since it was suggested on another.
What in the actual duck is going on??
Welcome pommy she malipative, compulsive lier, deadbeat of a so called mother, theif, scammer, con artist, druggie & very delusional lol 😆 oh even a bully & racists I'm starting think she transphobia now

She was drinking beavertown IPA when I was watching, she had 3 in that hour and that definitely isn't non alcoholic. I mean I love a bevvy so I'm not judging but loads of people were saying it's none alcoholic on the live and its not
She wasn't even pissed lol yes was only the 3 ya right. When people say it the drink that makes her go dooally she the same sober ffs well I think she just drugged up to her eyeballs almost everyday, people down where she lives need a smack themselves for not smacking her in the gob they way she treated that poor bar woman 🤬

Why is she like this?
Drugs I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Last night was once again vile. Recording the bar lady, tittle taling like a kid to other members of staff about her. She kicked off so much that they said the meal is on them, just to get her out. Said she wasnt swearing on live when she was! (when the manager got complaints) said she wasnt filming the bar lady when she was...she lies about those small things, i have no trust in anything she says!!!! Sitting like a fruitcake with a napkin on her head and a straw sticking out. She squealed at delight when someone popped their head out of their seating booth to look at her. Anytime someone looks she thinks its because she is famous...lmao!!! They blame the trolls for always phoning the place but how did anyone know where she was????? Funny how everytime she is spotted out by "fans" the calls start. It seems to me like a game of WHERE IS WALDO if u ask me between people!!!!!!!!! She is bloody dillusional and needs to read people properly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last night was once again vile. Recording the bar lady, tittle taling like a kid to other members of staff about her. She kicked off so much that they said the meal is on them, just to get her out. Said she wasnt swearing on live when she was! (when the manager got complaints) said she wasnt filming the bar lady when she was...she lies about those small things, i have no trust in anything she says!!!! Sitting like a fruitcake with a napkin on her head and a straw sticking out. She squealed at delight when someone popped their head out of their seating booth to look at her. Anytime someone looks she thinks its because she is famous...lmao!!! They blame the trolls for always phoning the place but how did anyone know where she was????? Funny how everytime she is spotted out by "fans" the calls start. It seems to me like a game of WHERE IS WALDO if u ask me between people!!!!!!!!! She is bloody dillusional and needs to read people properly!!!
there’s a disgraced celebrity where I live and my family play bingo with spotting him, I almost beeped when I saw him the other day 🤣🙈 so yeah the where’s Wally thing is likely! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was shocked at her behaviour last night, no idea why as I've witnessed it countless times. She was very careful to behave this morning, she could easily have spoken to the two individuals she was recording and livestreaming but decided not to and whispered to her subs. Is she intimidated by real money and only acts out in front of staff etc?

Reactions: 7
If she’s not careful she’ll get one of those asbo order things soon where she’s not allowed to enter bars/restaurants-she always goes over the top and has no spacial awareness at all. When she’s first out she will tell people she’s on live and will ask if she can put the camera on them but once she’s had a few drinks she doesn’t give a f**k, she’ll make it known where she is and will happily shove the camera in peoples faces with no thought to their safety ! I’ve only watched her for the past few weeks and at first I thought she was entertaining and just a bit eccentric, I also thought when she told people she was tiktok famous she was joking but I soon realised she actually means it and believes it 😳. People are going to become more aware of her and will not want to go to establishments she’s in ! She was banging on once about her ‘fame’ and was telling someone she was an artist but that’s not why she’s famous and I thought surely you’d want to be known for your talent not for dicking around on tiktok

I’ve been dipping in and out of this live and following this thread since it was suggested on another.
What in the actual duck is going on??
Welcome beaut so who’s the bigger shot show the beaut or roots darling rooots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just curious did anyone see CLA on with Katie B last night, they just screamed at each other it was shocking

Reactions: 4
Prophetic words. She doesn't mind going through a bit of stress if she gets her food for free. If I was in a restaurant with my family and encountered someone roaring and cursing into a phone I'd definitely complain, never mind one who was practically stripped to the waist with a napkin on their head who then decided to stand up and dance.
The allegations about sprinkling coke on her food were absurd though. Restaurant should have handled that better.

Reactions: 12
I reckon they're all using CLA for clout & they know they can trigger her into a rage & get lots of views then gifts. It's pathetic & unbelievable these are adults, not even older teens, adults, they should go & have an adult life.

If CLA wanted to help 'the kids' then she'd go & volunteer somewhere wouldnt she & help 'the kids' like that, with art work.

They need to live in the real world but they won't because they're getting gifts & attention.

I don’t understand why she thinks evil queen is her friend, they fell out the other day, evil queen said she should pour boiling water over her own face etc then they ‘made up’ the next day; but EQC was on Chelsea’s live blocking ALL of her gifters. Then evil queen admitted on her live she was doing it because she wants to beat her in the weekly ranking. I know evil queen thrives off being nasty, but I thought that was really harsh. And Chelsea lee thinks she’s her bff🥴

and regarding the BPD/bipolar etc, I think a lot of it was an act, at the restaurant last night she was so erratic saying she was bipolar and suicidal to the poor manager, then as soon as the food was free she said ‘I don’t mind getting upset if I get a free meal out of it’ I think it is a big act, but I do think there is clearly SOMETHING wrong with her emotions/stability

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.