Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is back drinking and she is being a nightmare ,complaining about everything and going around thinking she is queen Elizabeth . This will all end in disaster .

Looks like she just got IPA haha

was it not 0.5%
She is back drinking alcohol ,she never asked for non alcohol.

Looks like she just got IPA haha

was it not 0.5%
She is back drinking alcohol ,she never asked for non alcohol.

Reactions: 2
Stripped in the restaurant

If she gets into an argument she won't have to pay?
Is that it? Is that whats happening?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s already kicked off because the woman behind the bar asked her to be mindful of other customers. I lose brain cells every time I bother to watch her 😂

someone called the restaurant to say she’s got cocaine apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she was on coke she wouldn't be bleeping eating the people phoning up aren't very smart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sprinkling coke on her food. People are idiots, thats a serious allegation. She was swearing though and incredibly loud as usual.

Reactions: 7
So when she was in the first restaurant was it a child who gifted her a huge amount? Worked out at 26.5k coins was her mod but everyone was saying he is a child. Looked on his profile & there's a recent tiktok saying he's 14.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They paid for her food and now she’s claiming discrimination. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 5
Literally wasted like 90 mins of my life watching the live when I was meant to have an early night but I just couldn't take my eyes off it!

Filmed a barmaid whilst repeatedly stating she wouldn't, people then called the place to tell them so a manager told her to stop filming, of course she didnt. Then the waterworks came on and the suicidal shouts. Some poor young bastard had a camera shoved in his face to confirm she was allowed back.

These people don't get paid enough to put up with her!

Reactions: 16
The fake tears tho ffs.

She packed away alot of food too knowing she was gna kick off, people dont get paid enough to put up with her

Reactions: 7
I’ve been dipping in and out of this live and following this thread since it was suggested on another.
What in the actual duck is going on??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.