Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ricksta is just vile beyond words , horrible little msn creature. He just being transphobic yet again from his mams kitchen . He wouldn't last 5 mins in my country Ireland. He would be knocked out and thrown out . Ricksta has Leanne firmly.in his grip now .

Reactions: 9
Chelsea Lee Art is a vile rat 🐀🐀🐀

She needs locking up and sectioning as she's a danger to society🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 4
EQ fully admitted to using. CLA for entertainment purposes all along Hahahahha

Reactions: 8
I'm missing everything where's it all going on?! Can't see EQ or CLA live, or katiebee

I'm missing everything where's it all going on?! Can't see EQ or CLA live, or katiebee
Nvm found EQ live with katiebee

Reactions: 2
This doesn't sit right with me to be honest. I can't stand CLA but this is typical misogyny, blaming women for the behaviour of men.

They're going off about Chelsea but not saying anything about Ricksta, y'know the one who was actually transphobic.

She isn't responsible for what comes out of his mouth.

Chelsea hasn't been transphobic. They should focus their anger at the person actually committing the hate crime. This is the only time you'll ever see me defending her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re both bad but I’m siding with CH. CLA is fine when she’s bouncing off someone, not a care in the world but it hits her when she’s on her own. She’s old enough to know better but this is what she wants to do. No one forcing her to be on TikTok. She could go offline now and never return and just focus on her own life but this is more important (in her mind). She’s guilty by association.

Reactions: 3
It's all for gifts, same as the breakdown at the house the other night. The crocodile tears and sobbing and then her eyes light up as she watches the gifts roll in.

Reactions: 2
CLA knows how to play every situation to her advantage, she is all about the views and money. She will cry then abuse people knowing its all screen recorded and uploaded, it will bring her up on peopls FYP.
She will act a twunt then pull the bi polar card - shes no stupid she knows what shes doing

Reactions: 3
This doesn't sit right with me to be honest. I can't stand CLA but this is typical misogyny, blaming women for the behaviour of men.

They're going off about Chelsea but not saying anything about Ricksta, y'know the one who was actually transphobic.

Chelsea hasn't been transphobic. They should focus their anger at the person actually committing the hate crime. This is the only time you'll ever see me defending her.
They're all nuts, I don't know how they live their lives filled with so much drama, I'd be drained!! But I'd say she's not going after Ricksta because she's reporting him to the police, so she can't be seen to be interacting with him as it would hinder the case she's no doubt building

Last edited:
I find it incredibly hypocritical that Katie Bee and EQ a few weeks ago was talking about bullying and trolling after that young boy took his own life on TikTok live and are now doing this.
I don’t like CLA and find her offensive but this is appalling behaviour from all parties. They are all adults but I do think EQ and Ricksta are using CLA to get at each other

Reactions: 7
Cannot bare EQ

"Let's all take it in turns to make her cry, you do tonight and I'll do it in the morning, I love seeing her upset"

Reactions: 5
Is transphobia not considered a hate crime? Why has EQ not gone to the police about the threats of violence? I actually feel a little sorry for Chelsea in this situation, she hasn't said anything transphobic, she may not have challenged him today but she has in the past. Very tough lesson for her to learn tonight. I know she's horrid but she also not that well, those other players have their tit together.
She has about ricksta

CH is being her usual vile, bullying self tonight. She can't say this is an act!
The worst part is, all the points that pricksta makes are valid, however he ruins the entire thing by being transphobic. He's an idiot.

I feel gross about this whole thing now, after watching CH and KB before. I cant tolerate Leanne but I cant watch her being ganged up on like that, totally hypocritical I know but I feel like this is going to end very badly.

duck EQ, her receding hairline and the horse she rode in on *cough* katiebee *cough*

Reactions: 6

If a person allows themself to take the time to listen to a hate spew about one of their so called FRIENDS and say nothing, they are just as guilty! She is STILL making jokes about it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.