Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 pm tonite EQ & Katieb will be on live slag Leanne off on TT oh the drama I can't wait lol 🤣🤣🤣 think it more to do with people been transphobic knobheads 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I reckon this is the exact result Ricksta was looking for, he didn't like how CLA was obsessed with EQ & followed her every instruction (that's his job!)
He'll have his mods put on her account as mods so he can control the narrative in her comments. He's a vicious, vile person, but I think he may have met his match with EQ, I can't see her letting him off the hook too easily.
But as usual, it's all everyone else's fault bar good old Chels. She really is the human form of Teflon, her racist, transphobic remarks, wishing cancer on people etc etc all seems to be easily forgotten by her gifters

CLA still on live, can you believe STILL getting gifts🤣🤣🤣 with that bloody clout chaser brett🙄🙄. apparently katie b going live at 10.

10 pm tonite EQ & Katieb will be on live slag Leanne off on TT oh the drama I can't wait lol 🤣🤣🤣 think it more to do with people been transphobic knobheads 🤬
Hope we get some juicy news and not just a moan fest!

I reckon this is the exact result Ricksta was looking for, he didn't like how CLA was obsessed with EQ & followed her every instruction (that's his job!)
He'll have his mods put on her account as mods so he can control the narrative in her comments. He's a vicious, vile person, but I think he may have met his match with EQ, I can't see her letting him off the hook too easily.
But as usual, it's all everyone else's fault bar good old Chels. She really is the human form of Teflon, her racist, transphobic remarks, wishing cancer on people etc etc all seems to be easily forgotten by her gifters
CLA is just carrying on with not a care in the world. You would think if CH meant that much to her she would be more upset about it!!! She truly doesnt give a sh1t. She just read out on her live about katie b going live and laughed about it saying they love drama!!!!! Absolutely made of stone that one!!

Anyone know who this hannah is who keeps gifting? She goes on bretts lives and gifts him too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
CLA still on live, can you believe STILL getting gifts🤣🤣🤣 with that bloody clout chaser brett🙄🙄. apparently katie b going live at 10.

Hope we get some juicy news and not just a moan fest!

CLA is just carrying on with not a care in the world. You would think if CH meant that much to her she would be more upset about it!!! She truly doesnt give a sh1t. She just read out on her live about katie b going live and laughed about it saying they love drama!!!!! Absolutely made of stone that one!!

Anyone know who this hannah is who keeps gifting? She goes on bretts lives and gifts him too...
She was crying earlier after the bust up then said she’d move to LA to get away from everything. It’ll be up and down like a rollercoaster. All the videos of her falling apart at the mansion have her calling out for CH.

• Haha
She was crying earlier after the bust up then said she’d move to LA to get away from everything. It’ll be up and down like a rollercoaster. All the videos of her falling apart at the mansion have her calling out for CH.
Wasn't it a couple of days ago she said she will never leave London 🤦🏼‍♀️
I dont think she's realised that no matter where she goes in the world she will still have whatever issues she carries with her

I dont know if she was joking or is genuinely that dim but to say maybe Chelsey was on her period and that's why she's angry just seems like the worst comment to make

• Wow
Is transphobia not considered a hate crime? Why has EQ not gone to the police about the threats of violence? I actually feel a little sorry for Chelsea in this situation, she hasn't said anything transphobic, she may not have challenged him today but she has in the past. Very tough lesson for her to learn tonight. I know she's horrid but she also not that well, those other players have their tit together.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chelsea just went off on her live basically saying everyone is jealous of her, she’s a ruthless witch and called EQ and Katie the Primarni Crew 😂😂

she was her other account, I guess it’s because she didn’t want to lose her place in the leaderboard if she got blocked. She’s back on her normal account now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can definitely see where EQ was coming from in regards to this whole situation and good on her for cutting CLA off. I loved when EQ was calling CLA Leanne😂

• Haha
This isn't going to end well as usual 😕 😪 😔

I hate the pricksta.....Get your popcorn.....Going to be along night...........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s all excited now and happy chatting to pricksta about 10pm someone’s has given her a good talking too while she was off tiktok, I wonder who? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Had no time to catch up on the thread but just wanted to say... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA told ya so. 🤣

I've seen EQ ruin many a life over the years and felt so bad for all of them for falling victim to her, but THIS... This I am here for. Leanne is not intelligent enough to take on the horrid sociopath that is evil queen, and it serves her right. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Popcorn at the ready, everyone!! 💖🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They were always going to fall out. I said it all along. They are all as bad as each other. Foul mouthed, disgusting, thick narcissists who haven’t got a brain cell between them. CH might be a bit more street wise but CLA and Prickster are cut from the same cloth - both pathetic and vile. CLA is live with him going over and over the same thing, neither of them think they’re wrong. They need to get a life. Sad little people. Despise them. TikTok is toxic

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t agree with the transphobia or misgendering people but evil queen is getting a taste of her own medicine in regards to someone bullying her back.

a few days ago CLA asked her to go on with Karl James, EQ told her follower to ask Karl to request her and then was absolutely vile to him for no reason. I despise Ricksta, he is one of the meanest person on the app just like EQ, they are both the same person, but he is correct when he says that EQ is encouraging CLA to act like an idiot in live and drink.

these people are all 35+ and acting like this on a social media app that is designed for kids 💀💀

IT COULDN’T BE ME!

Reactions: 10
“It’s all the drama, Mick! I just love it” 😂

I’m all out of sympathy for both Chelsea’s 🤷🏻‍♀️They have equally said some disgustingly vile things, this is what your own medicine tastes like. Sorry not sorry ✌🏼

• Haha
if these people had jobs/real lives they wouldn’t have the energy to keep this tit show going.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.