Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ricksta just played them so much. Ricksta now has Leanne back for clout . Sam pepper said Leanne is crazy and would never meet her. I always said it ricksta is vile .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realised she reminds me of Vigor from Ghostbusters

Screenshot_20220406-171322~2.png
Screenshot_20220406-171506~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh bollocks I've missed all the drama, I'm watching leanne live now and caught the last few minutes of a rant about evil queen being upset with her but that's it. If anyone has any screen recordings pleaaaaaaase post them and I'll love you forever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh bollocks I've missed all the drama, I'm watching leanne live now and caught the last few minutes of a rant about evil queen being upset with her but that's it. If anyone has any screen recordings pleaaaaaaase post them and I'll love you forever 😂
Some are on tik tok ,in the search engine .

Reactions: 5
Ricksta just played them so much. Ricksta now has Leanne back for clout . Sam pepper said Leanne is crazy and would never meet her. I always said it ricksta is vile .
All these people are short of brain cells

That ricksta thinks he’s a hard man don’t like him didn’t he go for DHB last week after speaking with that other one RGR another one lacking brain cells

Reactions: 8
Trying to justify what’s gone down with Evil Queen, Chelsea said on her live that we all say nasty things like the time when she was 7 years old and said to her Mother she wishes her father had killed her when he had stabbed her Mother when Chelsea was 2 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trying to justify what’s gone down with Evil Queen, Chelsea said on her live that we all say nasty things like the time when she was 7 years old and said to her Mother she wishes her father had killed her when he had stabbed her Mother when Chelsea was 2 years old
Yup. Things like that are typical of BPD unfortunately. Say the worst things possible in the moment for maximum effect.

Reactions: 6
On another note (and another melt) look what the hell came up on my fyp...ooohhhh daaarling, brett is a pervo!!!!! (Its always the quiet ones)!!!!

@its_adamz...

I only caught the end of this so I’m not too sure what started it but she’s soooo rude to people who gift her, why bother
This cow was picking on one of her mods. Someone kept muting and blocking people. Someone said it was this girl, that she muted someone and laughed!!! CLA removed her as mod, she was putting sad faces on CLA live and winging. Straight away chelsea turned on her and her minions tore into her!!!

Watching her live this morning she keeps putting her face off camera and bending over- is she taking drugs?
Smoking weed, but it wouldnt suprise me if she was doing other sh1t

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As I've said before on here...I'm not a fan of E.Q.,But the awful,pathetic and nasty things the pricksta has said about HER is disgusting.Evil Queen is female in my eyes....she didn't had her winkle removed for fun!!!!.She deserves respect for her gender.🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As I've said before on here...I'm not a fan of E.Q.,But the awful,pathetic and nasty things the pricksta has said about HER is disgusting.Evil Queen is female in my eyes....she didn't had her winkle removed for fun!!!!.She deserves respect for her gender.🤬🤬🤬
i didn’t realise he had said anything until I caught up here, but I totally agree with you. I have seen it a lot on tiktok lives where people are being openly transphobic and people in the comments joining in.

regardless of whether you like someone or not, it’s totally unacceptable and CLA should have been an Allie and called him out then and there and acting all innocent and confused is just ignorant

Think that will be more lies for attention her bro has warned people she a compulsive lier

I don't really like her, she defo a female think that thick betch Leanne needs education she acts like she so thick sometimes on purpose 🤬

Agree with ya she defo a female think that thick betch Leanne needs education she acts like she so thick sometimes on purpose 🤬
On another note (and another melt) look what the hell came up on my fyp...ooohhhh daaarling, brett is a pervo!!!!! (Its always the quiet ones)!!!!

@its_adamz...

This cow was picking on one of her mods. Someone kept muting and blocking people. Someone said it was this girl, that she muted someone and laughed!!! CLA removed her as mod, she was putting sad faces on CLA live and winging. Straight away chelsea turned on her and her minions tore into her!!!

Smoking weed, but it wouldnt suprise me if she was doing other sh1t
Who's that woman ?

Reactions: 2
So last night, seedy risksta wants himself, Leanne, mr tik tok and evil queen to meet in Cornwall ,just imagine the carnage .ricksta either fancies evil queen or wants to attack her . Only thing they all have in common is legal convictions . Also Lucy rose is back on tik tok, saw her yesterday .
RICKSTA the jerk keeps going on about CLA and MR TT doing an only fans. He keeps going on about milkshake (MR TT apparently pours it over himself on OF) I personally think ricksta wanted to make it a group effort for clout😉. I dont trust him, he seems seedy.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
i didn’t realise he had said anything until I caught up here, but I totally agree with you. I have seen it a lot on tiktok lives where people are being openly transphobic and people in the comments joining in.

regardless of whether you like someone or not, it’s totally unacceptable and CLA should have been an Allie and called him out then and there and acting all innocent and confused is just ignorant
She doesn't give a crap about anyone but herself it money money money what sad cow

Bad has each other lol oh the drama haha 😄 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg are you watching her do her hair with the hot brush? Every time she lifts it to the top of her head the filter knocks off you can see every wrinkle and imperfection, there’s nothing wrong with wrinkles and imperfections but there is when you try to hide them
Her hair is like bloody candyfloss, i got blocked and muted twice by god knows who for saying something🤣🤣

• Haha
Basically it happened this afternoon, CLA was on live with EQ, saying RICKSTA wants to meet up with her and go to cornwall. CH said she will accept apology from him but not going anywhere. CLA carried on about it and CH gave her a mouthful and cut the live. Then about 20 mins later CH came back on and apologised for shouting at CLA, she explained it again with RICKSTA situation. (Ricksta had previously gone on for 3 days slating CH, saying he will knock her out or something, wire her jaw shut, she is not a woman but a man and kept referring to her as a he and by her male dead name, more vile things as well). Then a while later CH came on live again and CLA was going on about Ricksta again and CH lost it because CLA could not see the issue CH had. Ricksta came on after and was going on about CH again and slating her yet again. Calling her a man and they must meet man to man. Running CH down to no end. All this time CLA did not defend CH or stop ricksta from saying things.

Think that will be more lies for attention her bro has warned people she a compulsive lier

I don't really like her, she defo a female think that thick betch Leanne needs education she acts like she so thick sometimes on purpose 🤬

Agree with ya she defo a female think that thick betch Leanne needs education she acts like she so thick sometimes on purpose 🤬

Who's that woman ?
It is a transgender woman with brett. She always goes live with men and then talks in a deep voice and they get a shock. Looks like brett knew though, he wasnt shocked.

Bloody childish comments ricksta

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.