Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw quite a bit of the live posted above.

A lady spent about £250 on gifts as she's a big supporter, she wanted to go live with Leanne but Leanne said no because she can't verify who she is and she could be a bloke, somebody stalking her, and she needs to protect herself.

The gifter gave her Instagram handle to verify that she was who she said she was, and posted a story showing herself watching leannes live.

Leanne was really rude to her and said she can't be bought then in her next breath told the gifter to send something like 5 lions or £1000 to her PayPal.

The gifter said she was sad about being spoken to that way as she's only ever supported Leanne, then Leanne and her other followers started bullying the gifter before Leanne muted her from the live.

Leanne was saying how she doesnt take no tit, she's ruthless etc she doesnt care about the gifters support then 10 minutes later unmuted the follower.

The gifter is a stunning young woman, absolutely gorgeous 33yr old who looks like she has her tit together, why she looked up to that woman is anybodies guess. Hopefully she has seen her for what she is and doesnt spend another penny.
Thank u for explaing I hadn't a flipping clue what was going on couldnt watch her much this morning, she got one them faces ya could bash the tit out of, hope there a screen recording how she treated that poor woman , let's all mass report her Leanne and get her off tt like that lucy

Reactions: 9
The issue this morning was that someone was muting people and everyone assumed it was the lady that gifted £300 worth. Chelsea unmodded everyone to world out who it was and both Charley (gifted £300) and Louise (gifted the lion plus more) got upset as obv Chelsea has said if you gift enough you get mod status. She quickly put Louise back on mod but not Charley and implied it was her that was muting people as she 'didn't even know who she was'. Everyone piled on Charley it was not nice. Chelsea was laughing saying she loves the drama and the comments going fast as she gets a buzz off it and it's 'funny' 😐
She did tell people to follow Charley so she could get enough to go live and prove who she was but I think Charley had left by that point and had already posted her insta handle to prove who she was.

Either way it was horrible, regardless of what you think about someone being upset over the way Chelsea acted, you can't preach be kind about poor Chelsea then pile on someone else

Sorry for the essay people 😂

Chelsea did also say when she was taking the piss out of Charley calling her a child and so on that she would refund her the money she had sent over. Wish I had recorded that for the poor girl if she wanted to claim it all back

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So last night, seedy risksta wants himself, Leanne, mr tik tok and evil queen to meet in Cornwall ,just imagine the carnage .ricksta either fancies evil queen or wants to attack her . Only thing they all have in common is legal convictions . Also Lucy rose is back on tik tok, saw her yesterday .

• Sick
Just saw a new video only uploaded in the coffee shop and a man shouting at her to shut up or get out . She was insulting him then. Also someone said she can't sell the paintings because they are Lisa's and she won't be able to get more . I knew she copied from Google but didn't know about Lisa . Also the boots and jacket that she spray painters are the most vile things I've ever seen .
I wonder if she actually did any of the art she claims to have done, including the wall graffiti 🤔

Reactions: 4
Evil Queen going off on Chelsea now hahaha says they are still friends but mentioned allegations against CLA about her real name/abusing children/racism etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Evil Queen going off on Chelsea now hahaha says they are still friends but mentioned allegations against CLA about her real name/abusing children/racism etc
She wasn't happy when Chelsea was talking about Riksta earlier. As much as I don't care for her attitude, he was absolutely vile about her when he went off on one.

Reactions: 8
She wasn't happy when Chelsea was talking about Riksta earlier. As much as I don't care for her attitude, he was absolutely vile about her when he went off on one.
Agreed . And leanne wants them all to meet up ,as if

• Haha
Reactions: 7
CLA is now live. Cue the meltdown 😂😂

Omg did you just see the live between CLA and EQ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg are you watching her do her hair with the hot brush? Every time she lifts it to the top of her head the filter knocks off you can see every wrinkle and imperfection, there’s nothing wrong with wrinkles and imperfections but there is when you try to hide them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so confused. Riksta stopped talking to Chelsea after the threat incident and said he would never talk to her again as she is racist and all that. They both blocked people from their lives because they were taking sides but now that Chelsey is upset that Chelsea is sticking up for Riksta it's all different?

Reactions: 6
Its the same pattern every time, CLA becomes friends with someone all over them for a while, then CLA causes huge drama and is back on her own again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The things CH is saying about CLA she needs to come join us all here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.