Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give me an update I've missed loads
Basically she has gone down to this giant mansion in dorset with this geezer johnny who shes met about twice, johnnys brother and this other woman. Last night they were partying and it all kicked off as she was drunk and it was pretty obvious that coke and other drugs were being taken. She started accusing johnny of leading her on etc.
She was beefing with johnny while his brother had her phone and was talking to evilqueen who was winding up the situation, eventually police arrived and it died down.
This morning she was beefing with johnny again, the other guests left as they had enough of her then eventually her and johnny were kicked out of the mansion by the owner. Since then they’ve been driving round in the arse end of no where looking for a taxi so she can get back to london🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think she give him bj for train money lol

Basically she has gone down to this giant mansion in dorset with this geezer johnny who shes met about twice, johnnys brother and this other woman. Last night they were partying and it all kicked off as she was drunk and it was pretty obvious that coke and other drugs were being taken. She started accusing johnny of leading her on etc.
She was beefing with johnny while his brother had her phone and was talking to evilqueen who was winding up the situation, eventually police arrived and it died down.
This morning she was beefing with johnny again, the other guests left as they had enough of her then eventually her and johnny were kicked out of the mansion by the owner. Since then they’ve been driving round in the arse end of no where looking for a taxi so she can get back to london🤣
She met him more than twice she even met his mother lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it any wonder she has no family or friends that bother with her when she is like this .she is ungrateful , spiteful and just an all round horrid person who looks 55.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it any wonder she has no family or friends that bother with her when she is like this .she is ungrateful , spiteful and just an all round horrid person who looks 55.
Yeah win the filter slips off lol 😂 I cant do with her constant shouting my ears were ringing watching the live last night. Shes gonna die a very lonely woman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she will .when she gets back home now she will put on the tears for gifts and all her enablers will be licking her arse. She is acting like a 6 year old child .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.