Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
last night was the best live I've ever watched, couldn't turn it off! Was watching on the bath.
I agree with the above about BPD, she's just like my sister who has BPD and I had to go no contact with her.

Reactions: 11
last night was the best live I've ever watched, couldn't turn it off! Was watching on the bath.
I agree with the above about BPD, she's just like my sister who has BPD and I had to go no contact with her.
It was illegal to watch entertainment like that for free. I was team nigel, I loved him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All the comments on her live people are saying its Johnny's fault n how nasty johnny is and apparently CLA is the victim 😂😂 yeah right. Johnny actually seemed ok I think

• Haha
It was illegal to watch entertainment like that for free. I was team nigel, I loved him.
I can’t believe I was nearly falling asleep when it all started then I was committed until 2am 🤣😂 I actually feel pretty drained today 🤣

so it was johnnys sister that kicked her out then not the owners?

• Haha
I can’t believe I was nearly falling asleep when it all started then I was committed until 2am 🤣😂 I actually feel pretty drained today 🤣

Johnny's sister came in being polite saying she thinks its best she leaves. Then kf course, Chelsea kicks off. She leaves the house, Johnny takes her to find a taxi rank.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

no it was the owner we heard him shouting at them last night.

Reactions: 6
When she was still with Johnny before getting a taxi I was spamming her comments telling her not to get out of his car because she'll be stranded, I was hoping for a Mexican standoff between the two of them 😂

I can't say I feel sorry for Johnny at all to be honest. I'm glad she caused him maximum inconvenience. I missed the show last night but loving the video going around tiktok, a mash up of their night with the song 'toxic' playing over the top. Fantastic

Who did this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she was still with Johnny before getting a taxi I was spamming her comments telling her not to get out of his car because she'll be stranded, I was hoping for a Mexican standoff between the two of them 😂

I can't say I feel sorry for Johnny at all to be honest. I'm glad she caused him maximum inconvenience. I missed the show last night but loving the video going around tiktok, a mash up of their night with the song 'toxic' playing over the top. Fantastic

Who did this 🤣
i don’t feel sorry for him either to be honest 😂who invites a random they’ve only met twice to a mansion in the middle of no where , they were all high and drunk out there minds so really they’re all at fault but as always miss boyaka never fails to entertain 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved Nigel lol gonna miss him haha with the cat mask haha 😄 😆 🤣

i don’t feel sorry for him either to be honest 😂who invites a random they’ve only met twice to a mansion in the middle of no where , they were all high and drunk out there minds so really they’re all at fault but as always miss boyaka never fails to entertain 😂😂
Defo met more than twice she known him ages even met his mother lol

Eq comment 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220402-165619_TikTok.jpg

All the comments on her live people are saying its Johnny's fault n how nasty johnny is and apparently CLA is the victim 😂😂 yeah right. Johnny actually seemed ok I think
I liked him I loved Nigel 🤣🤣🥰

Who did this 🤣
Wanna me lol 😆 😅

witch is on in a taxi
He needs a stiff drink haha 😄

no it was the owner we heard him shouting at them last night.
The sister asked her to leave this morning

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Chelsea is providing me with so much entertainment while I’m fasting for Ramadan 😭😭

according to EQ, she said goodbye to CLA and Johnny because they were getting into the bath yet CLA is denying it.

EQ was definitely stirring the pot last night and even today by saying that if she hadn’t called, it would have all kicked up, give me a break. Brett was the only one who seemed concerned for her, asking if she was okay and if she needed help, etc but EQ was more concerned with talking to Nigel and seeing the house smh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I loved Nigel lol gonna miss him haha with the cat mask haha 😄 😆 🤣

Eq comment 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1166755

I liked him I loved Nigel 🤣🤣🥰

Wanna me lol 😆 😅

He needs a stiff drink haha 😄

The sister asked her to leave this morning
Chelsea is providing me with so much entertainment while I’m fasting for Ramadan 😭😭

according to EQ, she said goodbye to CLA and Johnny because they were getting into the bath yet CLA is denying it.

EQ was definitely stirring the pot last night and even today by saying that if she hadn’t called, it would have all kicked up, give me a break. Brett was the only one who seemed concerned for her, asking if she was okay and if she needed help, etc but EQ was more concerned with talking to Nigel and seeing the house smh.
Leanne said they didn't lol and she's deluded think she cares about her 😂

Reactions: 4
She's crying on live now saying the tiktok money is for her kids, she's got kids to provide for she says

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not her telling her whole business in the taxi 😫😫
The taxi driver is definitely going to spill the tea to his family when he gets home 😭😭

• Haha
Bloody hell now crying talking about getting abused by a pedophile whilst she walked to school age 7

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.