Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tears are flowing. All the money is for her kids who haven't spoke to her in years .she is such a liar .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
See how she can turn the tears on one minute then laugh the next....she so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Basically she has gone down to this giant mansion in dorset with this geezer johnny who shes met about twice, johnnys brother and this other woman. Last night they were partying and it all kicked off as she was drunk and it was pretty obvious that coke and other drugs were being taken. She started accusing johnny of leading her on etc.
She was beefing with johnny while his brother had her phone and was talking to evilqueen who was winding up the situation, eventually police arrived and it died down.
This morning she was beefing with johnny again, the other guests left as they had enough of her then eventually her and johnny were kicked out of the mansion by the owner. Since then they’ve been driving round in the arse end of no where looking for a taxi so she can get back to london🤣
Arse end of nowhere 😆 thanks

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell now crying talking about getting abused by a pedophile whilst she walked to school age 7
I dunna belive her

See how she can turn the tears on one minute then laugh the next....she so fake.
God I want smack her haha 😄

The tears are flowing. All the money is for her kids who haven't spoke to her in years .she is such a liar .
I commented how bleeping dare ya bring your sons into it god she I don't know what bloody say about a deadbeat mother like her vile betch

Wish could watch that Nigel on live Im missing him 🤣 haha need the mansion again has he got tt ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know if she got back to London? Just saw the TikTok where she was asked to leave.

Yep she got a taxi back that Johnny paid for. I'd say he is having well deserved drinks tonight that he got rid of her. She was practically begging him so stay with her tonight in a hotel ,she is a desperate disgrace .

Reactions: 9
Mentally adding to her big book of lies: "I've never touched drugs in my life"

"I used to use crack"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep she got a taxi back that Johnny paid for. I'd say he is having well deserved drinks tonight that he got rid of her. She was practically begging him so stay with her tonight in a hotel ,she is a desperate disgrace .
That would have been so expensive!!

Reactions: 2
Mentally adding to her big book of lies: "I've never touched drugs in my life"

"I used to use crack"
She must think us watching her are thick o got photos hoots smoking spliffs and show us on live haha

She makes me angry when she brings her boys into it how dare she 🤬

I wonder where it went wrong for her? Her life seemed so normal years ago
She told that many lies her bro has said she not to be trusted some idiot sent her bro her parents videos of her been a dick few months ago 🤬 he said all family have disowned her she always been the same and she no sister of his

Reactions: 10
She's giving a homeless lady £20

So she says anyway, we will see

That poor woman looked so lost sitting there on the floor

Reactions: 7
She's giving a homeless lady £20

So she says anyway, we will see

That poor woman looked so lost sitting there on the floor
Even made that all about herself, eyeballing herself in the camera when she wasn't shoving a camera in the woman's face. Talking about how she had been there and crying - I may be heartless but her tears were not genuine.

She must think us watching her are thick o got photos hoots smoking spliffs and show us on live haha
She definitely has short term memory issues. earlier she said she didn't like Johnny like that and didn't want him, didn't like sex etc yet called him her boyfriend repeatedly and was saying how she was going to use him as a sex toy all weekend 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Full on virtue signalling yeah

The followers are offering to donate money she's gonna rinse them under the guise of helping the homeless woman.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.