Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree my hubby got is she just a vile bleep
I think she is that too, but she seems to fit the criteria & remember she does absolutely duck all to manage any symptoms of any mental illness. Most people take accountability and access the help that’s there - I know I have x

Reactions: 5
Sounds like the owners saw all the tiktoks and have chucked them out.

Chelsea said that blonde woman came to the room and had a go at her, was this on live?

Reactions: 7
I am not a professional, but I think she is more likely to have BPD than bipolar, her mood swings from one extreme to another very quickly, bipolar isn’t usually as rapid, also she is able to switch out of it ie when the police turn up, it seems more theatrical. I only know of one person with bipolar & when she has an episode it is awful! Truly awful, nothing like I’ve seen with CLA

View attachment 1166452
Agreed, she fits pretty much every single one of these criteria… can’t get my head round people who think she is mentally sound after this night. I cannot imagine existing the way she does, it’s shocking honestly.

Reactions: 9
[
Devastated I missed it all 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 anyone with screen recordings point me in the direction of your TT @ pretty please xxxxxx
I have quite a few recordings. Too many to put up on here. I’ll make another tiktok later and put them on there 🤣

Reactions: 5
Johnny said they’ve been kicked out because of TikTok so obviously nobody in this group wants to take accountability for their own actions. They all took drugs and acted like clowns at their big ages.

Johnny is trying to organise her a taxi back to Chelsea and he is staying in the area in a local hotel, obviously can’t wait to get rid of her. She’s slagging Johnny off while in his car saying he hasn’t given her anything to eat and she paid for his coffee.

Reactions: 12
Poor Johnnie has the patience of a saint . I bet they will all be going back when she is gone. She is a nightmare. She destroys everything for everyone .

She’s live at the moment claiming the ham in a sandwich isn’t pink because it’s halal??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
funny how shes now with Johnny in the car and now shes all happy and wants to stay with him. Wow she can change in a instant from how she was acting at the mansion. Horrible woman

• Haha
I would make the vile witch fkn walk home. he`s getting her a taxi. she could of got a train but no train not good enough for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did someone just catch what she said at the end of the live?

she said “Vanessa keeps calling me” and Johnny asked who Vanessa was and she replied that it’s the woman with the “foxes”

I’m assuming now CLA is cutting ties with Claudia and the others that they want money for the fur coats, yikes they won’t see that money 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sounds like the owners saw all the tiktoks and have chucked them out.

Chelsea said that blonde woman came to the room and had a go at her, was this on live?
No they havemt the fucked leanne off she gone now, yes the girl wanted her gone wad leanne loosing her tit

I would make the vile witch fkn walk home. he`s getting her a taxi. she could of got a train but no train not good enough for her.
I would have done an all I'd have left her at that garage poor Johnny

Yes I believe Chelsea removed her paintings from Claudia / Vanessa's on Thursday. Vanessa has been ringing Chelsea for payment on the items, she paid for the coat but not the other things

Reactions: 6
Johnny said they’ve been kicked out because of TikTok so obviously nobody in this group wants to take accountability for their own actions. They all took drugs and acted like clowns at their big ages.

Johnny is trying to organise her a taxi back to Chelsea and he is staying in the area in a local hotel, obviously can’t wait to get rid of her. She’s slagging Johnny off while in his car saying he hasn’t given her anything to eat and she paid for his coffee.
He only say that cause of her he going back the mansion, she be going back home in a taxi and he did give her coffee and a sandwich at a garage and wtf should he look after that betch she not his responsibility

The only clown was leanne

Reactions: 7
She is such an attention seeker. Seems when she doesnt get the attention she expects then she kicks off...as soon as she has johnny to herself she is laughing and cackling with him like best friends. Really im tired of all the 2 faced sh1t on tt. Now she was asking about mr tiktok too and ricksta all of a sudden. She craves male attention!! Too bad her vile ways chase them away!!!!

She says chelsea people are snobs to her yet when she goes to a farming area she is snobbish about it. Some guy standing behind her when she was getting coffee..she shouts "who are you????? What do you want standing so close...johhhhhnnnnyyyy this man is hovering around what does he want" bloody mental..

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 eating pringles in the car, everyone commenting, they were turning white near and in her mouth. Makes me nervous to see her without the filter now🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.