Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well what a night but expected. It's was a complete tit show . The poor brother had no idea that thousands were watching and outed Leanne for taking class a drugs . Johnny has zero interest in Leanne and she was just harassing him all night and inappropriately touching him etc after he told her he had no interest in her .that evil queen was making the situation worse and is one horrible peice of work, she was encouraging Leanne to get into bed etc with Johnny . Leanne said last night that evil queen always has her back and she 100% doesn't, evil queen couldn't care less about her. I'd say breakfast will be interesting this morning and she will be put into a cab and sent home today. Shocking behaviour for a 41 year-old woman as usual. And yet again shame on you evil queen .
Did she not leave then with a viewer last night?

Never heard of Chelsea Lee Art before this morning but I’ve just watched some of her videos and wow what a mess. Can anyone point me in the direction of a picture of Johnny, I’m guessing he’s an absolute stud muffin to cause all this drama, thanks
Johnny vincent...on instagram johnnyvincent1. If he is this wonderful artist he has also damaged his rep now😅🤣

I'm sure that Johnny wouldn't have shagged her she must have stunk lol she was shameful her behaviour bloody hell, when I was watching her the night before I'm like is this Johnny right in the head inviting leanne to the mansion gonna go tits up. Has for Johnny bad mouthing her off in her face I don't blame him at all about time someone told her right in her face
I think he probably took her along to be "passed around". He hadnt made a move on her with prior meetings....

Reactions: 5
What the hell is the blood on johnnys brothers mouth..."they have moved upstairs for the second stage of the party" ffs what are these seedy @rseholes up to!!!???? CLA needs to spill the tea! Johnny should be worried...they make me ill to my stomach!!

They dangled the proverbial carrot in front of her face (that is money, booze, drugs and a mansion) and she happily took a bite! She cant always be a victim. Her poor choices with the company she keeps are her own doing. We have all made bad choices, yet at the age of 41 i like to think we have learnt our life lessons by then!!!
Im getting the rabbit hole Vibes

Johnny vincent...on instagram johnnyvincent1. If he is this wonderful artist he has also damaged his rep now😅🤣

I think he probably took her along to be "passed around". He hadnt made a move on her with prior meetings....
She didn't want go home lol She knew what she was getting into

Reactions: 4
I wonder what johnny vincent meant when he said to CLA about katie price coming to pick her up.."good then i will tell her what really happened" ...wonder what CLA full behaviour actually was like. No reason to kick off because johnny ignoring her. Any normal person would have just gone to bed! This is why i think she knew what the party was all about, maybe she did want to climb into johnnys pants, but that was probably wishful thinking on her part. Her mind fabricated this budding romance.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what johnny vincent meant when he said to CLA about katie price coming to pick her up.."good then i will tell her what really happened" ...wonder what CLA full behaviour actually was like. No reason to kick off because johnny ignoring her. Any normal person would have just gone to bed! This is why i think she knew what the party was all about, maybe she did want to climb into johnnys pants, but that was probably wishful thinking on her part. Her mind fabricated this budding romance.
Leanne was all over Neil & that other guy she was have a blast with Nigel and that blond woman dancing the lot, Johnny told her to her face she wasn't her bf and she deserves someone better than him, he wasn't string her along has some are saying she even said she was gonna use him lol

Leanne said on one of her lives he tried it on with her she wasn't having it lol god she a fecking lier haha

• Haha
I am happy to see everyone back on here it died of death at one point lol. 💕

she is on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Devastated I missed it all 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 anyone with screen recordings point me in the direction of your TT @ pretty please xxxxxx

Reactions: 2
Feel sorry for these guys, they've booked an airbnb expecting to have a nice sesh and she's gone and ruined it😡

The comments are ridiculous, are these people for real? They seem to think she's in danger 🤡

Reactions: 12
I dont see what her appeal is with Johnny furthermore for most of the night she was flirting with some other guy so why was she so angry about the blonde woman? I wonder what really happened or did she just have a outburst or maybe the mixture of alcohol and drugs
He her drug dealer free drugs init, she wanted ride Johnny's cock, she doesn't need drink or drugs for her outbursts she like a spoilt little brat, what I think happened they all left her except Nigel cause she went mental for some reason they was proper fecked off with her I could see Neil and that woman and Johnny was proper pissed off with her they did offer money for taxi go home she pathetic she gonna die a very old lady, I for one used to feel so sorry for her now I just laugh at all the drama she courses I was one of her melts one time 🤣

Devastated I missed it all 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 anyone with screen recordings point me in the direction of your TT @ pretty please xxxxxx
EC posted one I think, there a few on my fyp go have a nosey

Reactions: 8
He her drug dealer free drugs init, she wanted ride Johnny's cock, she doesn't need drink or drugs for her outbursts she like a spoilt little brat, what I think happened they all left her except Nigel cause she went mental for some reason they was proper fecked off with her I could see Neil and that woman and Johnny was proper pissed off with her they did offer money for taxi go home she pathetic she gonna die a very old lady, I for one used to feel so sorry for her now I just laugh at all the drama she courses I was one of her melts one time 🤣

EC posted one I think, there a few on my fyp go have a nosey
Yep makes sense. Im watching her live just now the way shes speaking to him is disgusting. Johnny said Nigel and Faye left because of her

Reactions: 4
Feel sorry for these guys, they've booked an airbnb expecting to have a nice sesh and she's gone and ruined it😡

The comments are ridiculous, are these people for real? They seem to think she's in danger 🤡
I feel sorry for em an all makes me laugh when the melts say go home blah blah i agree with all ya said

Yep makes sense. Im watching her live just now the way shes speaking to him is disgusting. Johnny said Nigel and Faye left because of her
She gone off live what she say to Johnny ? I'd duck her off home if I was him it was her causing the tit last night not them god she deluded make out she the victim

I feel sorry for em an all makes me laugh when the melts say go home blah blah i agree with all ya said
Yep Nigel said that place is 1K a night to rent. If I was Johnny I would get her a taxi home asap and enjoy the rest of the weekend there with his brother and friends. Shes ruined it big time its actually horrible police and everything

She is just a national embarrassment. She has spolied everyone's weekend now and she is ranting again and the gifts are flying in . Will she ever just leave ,nobody wants her there and Jesus she can't take rejection from a man. She doesn't behave like this over bp, she is just a naturally horrible person .

Leanne is self diagnosed with biopolar she hasn't been told by any professionals that she got that, she even admitted on her lives a few times

Reactions: 3
Evil queen knows what she’s doing and just uses Leanne for clout. I also can’t believe (but then again it’s her) that she swore on her kids life’s that she hadn’t touched any coke and then Nigel said she did 🤦🏼‍♀️

Leanne is self diagnosed with biopolar she hasn't been told by any professionals that she got that, she even admitted on her lives a few times
I am not a professional, but I think she is more likely to have BPD than bipolar, her mood swings from one extreme to another very quickly, bipolar isn’t usually as rapid, also she is able to switch out of it ie when the police turn up, it seems more theatrical. I only know of one person with bipolar & when she has an episode it is awful! Truly awful, nothing like I’ve seen with CLA

38F9FA11-CF14-48E9-A264-48642A6E8FC9.jpeg

I am not a professional, but I think she is more likely to have BPD than bipolar, her mood swings from one extreme to another very quickly, bipolar isn’t usually as rapid, also she is able to switch out of it ie when the police turn up, it seems more theatrical. I only know of one person with bipolar & when she has an episode it is awful! Truly awful, nothing like I’ve seen with CLA

View attachment 1166452
my hubby got is she just a vile witch , she an addict that's all think she got and some sort of mental health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.