Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting how evil queen keeps encouraging her to get in his bed and telling her johnnys playing hard to get 🙄 no means no. He made it very clear he’s not interested she needs to get over it. I hope she was joking when she said she’ll get naked and go in his bed, I wouldn’t put it past her. Imagine if a man did that to a woman. Awful

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s disgusting how evil queen keeps encouraging her to get in his bed and telling her johnnys playing hard to get 🙄 no means no. He made it very clear he’s not interested she needs to get over it. I hope she was joking when she said she’ll get naked and go in his bed, I wouldn’t put it past her. Imagine if a man did that to a woman. Awful
I was going to say this. There would be outrage if it was two blokes talking about a woman like that.

Reactions: 9
this poor Nigel doesn’t know this conversations streaming to 1.5k people 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Are you guys still watching? He’s given a lot of info 😳

Reactions: 16
Omg, video of johnny and CLA going off on each other is doing the rounds. He calling her mental and she saying he sniffs cocaine out his bumhole! He says she has been drunk and a nightmare, go home or he wil call the police! He said STOP ACTING LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND! She is mentioning that he bought her up there and then ignored her and has another woman on his lap all night. He is spewing hatred about her mental health and she is saying katie price is coming to fetch her! His brother also told evil queen that johnny gets his money from drugs!!! (Sorry if im repeating what peoole have said, i havent read above yet. I was just so taken aback...lol). DAMN I MISSED IT ALL AGAIN!!!! gggrrrrrrr. That nigel guy sounds right bent!

One of her viewers has driven all the way there to get her and now she’s refusing to leave. She’s got what she wanted, CH attention and Jonny’s attention. 🤦🏻‍♀️
My god, these viewers are really ott, CLA got herself in this mess and plays the victim!!!

Nah I can’t lie I feel sorry for her tbh, shes clearly come thinking the relationship with this johnny bloke is something that it just clearly isn’t….
I dont believe she didnt know what she was getting into.

This is TV gold - I had to screen record for 25 mins as my best friend is asleep 😂
Please post!!

I agree, she is mentally unwell and needs help for that. However, she did cause the drama tonight and made her viewers really worry about her safety. One drove there to save her and she didn’t want to go. She didn’t stop the police being called and when they were there said it was trolls.
I wouldn’t wish her state of mind on anyone, but the drama was her doing tonight.
Who was it that drove there? They also need their head read!!!! Ffs!!

Did a viewer actually go though? Or was it just a rumor in the comments?
She is a drama starter I’ll give her that, but I don’t think it comes from a sane place tbh
Coke and booze def dont help!!

Get onto bed with him,??? What is the desperation about bagging this johnny guy. Ffs he clearly isnt interested, she fabricated the "love" affair in her head, leave the guy alone already!!! She def wont be invited on anymore trips🤣🤣...she has made a right name for herself yet again!!! Did the police search the place???? I mean everyone in this situation is to blame! Johnny must have known she wasnt stable and there is plenty doing the rounds about her if there were any doubts. Never in a million years would i invite someone so unstable to a coke and booze party!!! It was destined to kick off!!! CLA dabbles in drugs and booze, she lies about her life, she is an utter train wreck. People should just leave her to get out of her own mess!! She will NEVER be accountable if people keep seeing HER as a victim!!!! Cant believe a viewer drove down there, nosy twit! Should just keep well out of tit shows!!! CLA is as much to blame as anyone for this evening!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

• Haha
Morning campers, I did not get to sleep until about 2am in the end, what a night!

So… Johnny mentioned CLA buys her weed from him, Nigel also said he makes his money from drugs, so the comments about him having money but living in his mums flat make sense, if it’s all illegal cash it’s hard to spend legitimately.

She’s not a danger to anyone or herself at this point, so there won’t be any intervention.

The thing is, the lifestyle she so desperately makes out she wants is so alien to her, she could have spent the weekend filming some good content in a cool location, doing some art, but she isn’t serious, she just wants fame and money for nothing and she wants attention..

Reactions: 17
Never heard of Chelsea Lee Art before this morning but I’ve just watched some of her videos and wow what a mess. Can anyone point me in the direction of a picture of Johnny, I’m guessing he’s an absolute stud muffin to cause all this drama, thanks

• Haha
Well well well what a night but expected. It's was a complete tit show . The poor brother had no idea that thousands were watching and outed Leanne for taking class a drugs . Johnny has zero interest in Leanne and she was just harassing him all night and inappropriately touching him etc after he told her he had no interest in her .that evil queen was making the situation worse and is one horrible peice of work, she was encouraging Leanne to get into bed etc with Johnny . Leanne said last night that evil queen always has her back and she 100% doesn't, evil queen couldn't care less about her. I'd say breakfast will be interesting this morning and she will be put into a cab and sent home today. Shocking behaviour for a 41 year-old woman as usual. And yet again shame on you evil queen .

Reactions: 14
She can’t function. This happened at Lisa’s too basically. She can’t be away from home or spend large chunks of time with others without falling to pieces.

Reactions: 14
She can’t function. This happened at Lisa’s too basically. She can’t be away from home or spend large chunks of time with others without falling to pieces.
I knew this would happen wtf did she go she can't even be nice on drugs lol 😂

Well well well what a night but expected. It's was a complete tit show . The poor brother had no idea that thousands were watching and outed Leanne for taking class a drugs . Johnny has zero interest in Leanne and she was just harassing him all night and inappropriately touching him etc after he told her he had no interest in her .that evil queen was making the situation worse and is one horrible peice of work, she was encouraging Leanne to get into bed etc with Johnny . Leanne said last night that evil queen always has her back and she 100% doesn't, evil queen couldn't care less about her. I'd say breakfast will be interesting this morning and she will be put into a cab and sent home today. Shocking behaviour for a 41 year-old woman as usual. And yet again shame on you evil queen .
She annoyed that Neil and the others an all would have been a better night without leanne not been there she spoils people's night

I so do hope they feck her off this morning god she was embarrassing, well leannes said she be riding his cock the lot & said she be using him 🤣 I don't blame Johnny not want bed her, I just dont get her at all what a place she stayed at the bedroom fecking hell the ungrateful witches has to ruin for others all the fecking time 🤬 I'd be kicking her ass out this morning wouldn't give a toss how she getting home, I do not agree with their life style taking drugs and that she needs sectioning she knows wtf she doing and getting into only herself to blame

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is the blood on johnnys brothers mouth..."they have moved upstairs for the second stage of the party" ffs what are these seedy @rseholes up to!!!???? CLA needs to spill the tea! Johnny should be worried...they make me ill to my stomach!!

Morning campers, I did not get to sleep until about 2am in the end, what a night!

So… Johnny mentioned CLA buys her weed from him, Nigel also said he makes his money from drugs, so the comments about him having money but living in his mums flat make sense, if it’s all illegal cash it’s hard to spend legitimately.

She’s not a danger to anyone or herself at this point, so there won’t be any intervention.

The thing is, the lifestyle she so desperately makes out she wants is so alien to her, she could have spent the weekend filming some good content in a cool location, doing some art, but she isn’t serious, she just wants fame and money for nothing and she wants attention..
They dangled the proverbial carrot in front of her face (that is money, booze, drugs and a mansion) and she happily took a bite! She cant always be a victim. Her poor choices with the company she keeps are her own doing. We have all made bad choices, yet at the age of 41 i like to think we have learnt our life lessons by then!!!

Reactions: 10
What the hell is the blood on johnnys brothers mouth..."they have moved upstairs for the second stage of the party" ffs what are these seedy @rseholes up to!!!???? CLA needs to spill the tea! Johnny should be worried...they make me ill to my stomach!!
it was so weird! When she went upstairs to find them and they were nowhere to be seen, what an odd group of people. That Johnny is horrible, it really was very peculiar, rocky horror show vibes

Reactions: 7
Never heard of Chelsea Lee Art before this morning but I’ve just watched some of her videos and wow what a mess. Can anyone point me in the direction of a picture of Johnny, I’m guessing he’s an absolute stud muffin to cause all this drama, thanks
NO HE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT...🤣. He is one of those men that uses money (however he gets it) and notoriety to do just what the hell he wants and to who. A while back some of our tattlers were on instagram messaging him, having a laugh, and he was trying to pick them up. He is a seedy old man who thinks he is a 30 yr old stud!!

it was so weird! When she went upstairs to find them and they were nowhere to be seen, what an odd group of people. That Johnny is horrible, it really was very peculiar, rocky horror show vibes
I know it really was something out of a horror movie, even the setting and the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure that Johnny wouldn't have shagged her she must have stunk lol she was shameful her behaviour bloody hell, when I was watching her the night before I'm like is this Johnny right in the head inviting leanne to the mansion gonna go tits up. Has for Johnny bad mouthing her off in her face I don't blame him at all about time someone told her right in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.