Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew the night would end in disaster and evil queen is telling him horrible things about cla. Evil queen is really pissing me off tonight .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
CLA just admitted to evil queen thag she’s had a drink (don’t think she knows that evil queen is on live). She said she flashed her tits to all the guys 😭🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is nuts im watching evil queen talking to them. Im actually worn out watching it but its better than tv

CLA just admitted to evil queen thag she’s had a drink (don’t think she knows that evil queen is on live). She said she flashed her tits to all the guys 😭🥺
Just listening to it now

Reactions: 10
As much as it’s entertaining part of me had hoped a crisis team had turned up, Chelsea needs help period

Reactions: 17
Someone just came (estate manager I think) shouting about “no social media and nothing gets out”.

did anyone catch that?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can switch so easily. Thing is, during her live so many people said they were phoning the police because they were worried about her. Not once did she tell them not to. Then when the police show up she’s told the police the trolls did it. Her followers must see through her now surely. I have no sympathy for the woman.

Someone just came (estate manager I think) shouting about “no social media and nothing gets out”.

did anyone catch that?
No I didn’t hear that. Too late mr estates manager. There’s a lot of screen recordings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I think a crisis team needs to be there too, she isn’t a rational person and she needs help. Like her or not, she is clearly mentally unwell and is absolutely ripe to be taken advantage of. If you still think that she is mentally sound and just ‘acting’ after tonight then idk what to say to you….

Reactions: 9
She created the drama, then on her little followers kept saying they were worried about her, and talked about police. Then johnny said he would get police to get her out. Evil queen recommended not doing that due to certain substances they might have taken. Police were called and now its all out about the place

Honestly I think a crisis team needs to be there too, she isn’t a rational person and she needs help. Like her or not, she is clearly mentally unwell and is absolutely ripe to be taken advantage of. If you still think that she is mentally sound and just ‘acting’ after tonight then idk what to say to you….
I agree with you, in Ireland its extremely hard to get someone sectioned i dont know the rules in UK. But surely given her behaviour has her drs not been informed. What is it going to take before she gets the help she clearly needs. Every time she goes anywhere it kicks off

Reactions: 5
I agree, she is mentally unwell and needs help for that. However, she did cause the drama tonight and made her viewers really worry about her safety. One drove there to save her and she didn’t want to go. She didn’t stop the police being called and when they were there said it was trolls.
I wouldn’t wish her state of mind on anyone, but the drama was her doing tonight.

Reactions: 10
As long as she has capacity and isnt harming herself or others there’s not much anyone can do. Even though she’s unstable she’s not unstable enough to warrant any action.

Reactions: 6
I agree, she is mentally unwell and needs help for that. However, she did cause the drama tonight and made her viewers really worry about her safety. One drove there to save her and she didn’t want to go. She didn’t stop the police being called and when they were there said it was trolls.
I wouldn’t wish her state of mind on anyone, but the drama was her doing tonight.
Did a viewer actually go though? Or was it just a rumor in the comments?
She is a drama starter I’ll give her that, but I don’t think it comes from a sane place tbh

Reactions: 4
Did a viewer actually go though? Or was it just a rumor in the comments?
She is a drama starter I’ll give her that, but I don’t think it comes from a sane place tbh
God no, definitely not a sane place at all and tiktok has made her worse.

When evil queen was on live with her but talking to Nigel, this viewer kept ringing her that’s why we couldn’t hear him at points. Then other viewers kept saying she was outside and she was trying to ring her.

Reactions: 4
She knows what she is doing. Im amazed by what she gets away with

What kills me is she actually believes she is blameless in this. Question does Evil Queen drink alcohol she seems to be very articulate

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.