Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s been blocked? I think she’s safe with the people there, she’s just causing all this drama herself.
Johnny has seen the real her tonight and does not like it, which is fair enough. When she has his attention she is calm. When she hasn’t got it she’s kicking off.
I don’t think the people there are safe with Chelsea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is TV gold - I had to screen record for 25 mins as my best friend is asleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just found this thread between her and the crazy geordie princess I cant keep up 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god. Haven't watched her or been on here in weeks cause she's been boring as farkk. Popped on just now and holy moly 🤣🤯🤯 is this the same artist geezer she was doing coke with a while back and his elderly mum was sat through on the couch?
yep that’s the one

Reactions: 1
Its showing she is live but i cannot get into it.

In fairness to evil queen she is trying to calm the situation, but its CLA thats causing the drama. I feel sorry for the woman who drove to pick her up. Do you reckon the police will call out next

Reactions: 6
I am in shock😂 I didn’t see the lead up to it though, the vibes aren’t right, isn’t she 3 hours away from home?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Update: The police have turned up

She’s telling the police she’s got a Harrods black card and Nigel said “she’s telling funny stories” lmfaoooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.