Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Police have been called by multiple people on the live apparently… this is mental

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Police have been called by multiple people on the live apparently… this is mental
Johnny wish he never Invited her now he wants her go home lol he now give evil chels the mansion haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Theres 2,4k in the live, the address has been dropped 1000x and they’ve all admitted that theres coke in the house 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nigel the gay guy (Johnny’s brother) said to evil queen that she is a line of coke, CLA swore on her sons lives that she didn’t take any drugs, he kept coming to the camera saying she has been doing coke 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of her viewers has driven all the way there to get her and now she’s refusing to leave. She’s got what she wanted, CH attention and Jonny’s attention. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nigel the gay guy (Johnny’s brother) said to evil queen that she is a line of coke, CLA swore on her sons lives that she didn’t take any drugs, he kept coming to the camera saying she has been doing coke 😂😂😂😂
Haha I like him.haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow what a car crash. Maybe evilqueen can look after Chelsea since she knows her so well “she won’t smash the place up” cue Chelsea shouting in the background “I will smash this place up”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow what a car crash. Maybe evilqueen can look after Chelsea since she knows her so well “she won’t smash the place up” cue Chelsea shouting in the background “I will smash this place up”
God she hard work what idiot that Johnny invite her 🙄 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is so embarrassing, all this mess just because Johnny doesn’t want her. She was calling him a fatty just the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah I can’t lie I feel sorry for her tbh, shes clearly come thinking the relationship with this johnny bloke is something that it just clearly isn’t….

Omg I am exhausted was ready to go to sleep before I stumbled on that madness unfolding, my eyes are so tired 🤣

• Haha
Rooms been blocked!
What’s been blocked? I think she’s safe with the people there, she’s just causing all this drama herself.
Johnny has seen the real her tonight and does not like it, which is fair enough. When she has his attention she is calm. When she hasn’t got it she’s kicking off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where’s the blonde woman that went off with him? Is she just sat in a room hiding from it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s been blocked? I think she’s safe with the people there, she’s just causing all this drama herself.
Johnny has seen the real her tonight and does not like it, which is fair enough. When she has his attention she is calm. When she hasn’t got it she’s kicking off.
The account she was on chelsealeeartnew2 has been banned

• Wow
Oh my god. Haven't watched her or been on here in weeks cause she's been boring as farkk. Popped on just now and holy moly 🤣🤯🤯 is this the same artist geezer she was doing coke with a while back and his elderly mum was sat through on the couch?

Evil Queen just FaceTimed her because CLA page got blocked.

CLA picked up and Evil Queen said “oh sorry do you want me to leave you to do your lines”

Definitely knows what’s she doing and I low-key love it, spilling the tea for us 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.