Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, can we just acknowledge that London has a lot of predators looking for young girls to pimp out.

Chelsea has a lot of young followers and seems obsessed with young girls in particular, now she’s on live with different men and giving their IG accounts while they say “hello girls”.

It’s sketchy af to me.
Very creepy that Neil is they all seem to be
I've worked a 9 hour shift today but feel safe in my home tonight....I'm getting weird ,creepy vibes from her live...The men are disgusting. I will be gluged to her live for a fews hours!!!!!!!.Not going to end well!!!!.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ya need be quick she not on long she pissed they all are

Barry chuckle 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣

Well she's just got blocked so maybe an early night for me to count my blessings I'm not with these weidos!!!!!!!.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
chelsealeeartnew2 has she been blocked on that an all ? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I actually cant believe she hasnt been blocked. Its car crash viewing isnt it

Oh lads its all gone off she is talking about getting an uber

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually cant believe she hasnt been blocked. Its car crash viewing isnt it

Oh lads its all gone off she is talking about getting an uber
Missed that saw a bit of her saying she was going to stay in a bed with johnnys gay brother.. because he’s safe..

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh my God. Major breakdown. She wants out. Johnny and some other women have been all over each other she says

• Haha
Everyone go on evil queen live now!!!!!!!.Cla drama!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Just came on, she’s screaming and going crazy. What’s happening?
Someone just told her to get the duck out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God her dramas are so exhausting, she’s always throwing a fit about this that and the other. Why do people bother with her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She piseed & drugged up all off em are che jealous cause Johnny all over the other woman lol 😆 😂 🤣 😅

• Haha
Oh wow! As predicted this situation is so worrying. She’s an absolute mess.

Reactions: 8
Wow! All because she hasn’t got her own way as usual. Viewers have called the police, she’ll be the one that ends up in the cells if she continues how she is. However, she knows how to switch the water works on for the police doesn’t she.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Johnny said he’s gay 😳 did I hear that right?!?! And he said she bought 🍃 off him 😂 don’t think he realized she’s live

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.