Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think that Chelsea is aware of what’s going on? Because when watching her yesterday, she seemed under the impression that it was some kind of romantic getaway.

If she’s unaware that this is seemingly a swinger situation, then I genuinely hope she’s okay and not being pressured to do things she doesn’t want to do.

But it’s CLA, so who knows what’s real and what’s not

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think that Chelsea is aware of what’s going on? Because when watching her yesterday, she seemed under the impression that it was some kind of romantic getaway.

If she’s unaware that this is seemingly a swinger situation, then I genuinely hope she’s okay and not being pressured to do things she doesn’t want to do.

of course she knew what was going on. she could never be pressured into anything.

You got to be quick...men lurching getting nervous and signal is tit
what acc she on

Reactions: 3
She apparently came on with about a dozen old geysers, (thought it was his family going) then it froze. With regards to johnny, she said he was on tik tok🤣🤣🤣...she mentioned he only got to bed at 8am, so she said to her live "oooh i bet it was because he was watching me...eeeeee". I have a very strong suspision because of all the cloak and dagger that she is not off for a dirty weekend with johnny, but a dirty weekend

Yes she be aware what's going on she used be a prostitute she used to this sort of thing

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You got to be quick...men lurching getting nervous and signal is tit
Seems weird doesn't it I'd be so uncomfortable their weirdos lol like summit of a film or a documentary not my kind of people creepy feckers

Was she? Saying that, I’m not even surprised.
Roots, but someone said she just got blocked...dunno why?
She been on roots & it was last night she got blocked on it for a bit she been on roots today

Was she? Saying that, I’m not even surprised.
Yes she was she a hard woman she won't take any tit off anyone
Roots, but someone said she just got blocked...dunno why?
She been on roots & it was last night she got blocked on it for a bit she been on roots today

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
She’s definitely drunk, high, or both right now.

her sons must be so embarrassed and ashamed of her behaviour. I’m not saying that parents shouldn’t have fun and go out but her behaviour is disgraceful.

She’s definitely drunk, high, or both right now.

her sons must be so embarrassed and ashamed of her behaviour. I’m not saying that parents shouldn’t have fun and go out but her behaviour is disgraceful.
Her sons not had feck all do with her for yrs

Also, can we just acknowledge that London has a lot of predators looking for young girls to pimp out.

Chelsea has a lot of young followers and seems obsessed with young girls in particular, now she’s on live with different men and giving their IG accounts while they say “hello girls”.

It’s sketchy af to me.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So Johnny is picking her up at 8.a.m..... And she said she's not going to sleep...Will sleep in his car.No bath or fresh clothes on but was putting clothes in a m&s bag ready with tag still on.Hes in for a treat!!!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😒😒😒😒😒🙄🙄🙄
Also why did she look stunning in her yellow dress ,hair down and full make-up on valentines day at home..but is packing manky clothes and not washing to go to a mansion???...🤤🤤🤤
Also, can we just acknowledge that London has a lot of predators looking for young girls to pimp out.

Chelsea has a lot of young followers and seems obsessed with young girls in particular, now she’s on live with different men and giving their IG accounts while they say “hello girls”.

It’s sketchy af to me.
Shes on Chelsealeeartnewroots2....I
chelsealeeartnew2 she that now be quick lol
Oh my goodness this is so sleezy....The old bloke she is with gives me the creeps !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also why did she look stunning in her yellow dress ,hair down and full make-up on valentines day at home..but is packing manky clothes and not washing to go to a mansion???...🤤🤤🤤
Shes on Chelsealeeartnewroots2....I
Oh my goodness this is so sleezy....The old bloke she is with gives me the creeps !!!!!!!!!
I've worked a 9 hour shift today but feel safe in my home tonight....I'm getting weird ,creepy vibes from her live...The men are disgusting. I will be gluged to her live for a fews hours!!!!!!!.Not going to end well!!!!.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've worked a 9 hour shift today but feel safe in my home tonight....I'm getting weird ,creepy vibes from her live...The men are disgusting. I will be gluged to her live for a fews hours!!!!!!!.Not going to end well!!!!.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well she's just got blocked so maybe an early night for me to count my blessings I'm not with these weidos!!!!!!!.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.