Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on the roots account now
Edited to add she was only on for about 5 minutes or so

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No I couldn’t either 🤔

Just seen that she’s live, but it’s just lagging.
Comments are interesting though 🤔

Some people saying they have hurt her, some saying Johnny is rude as not even speaking to her.
I’m seeing her live now and she looks fine other than being off her face tbh…

duck sake her live just got banned… she is gonna be angry drunk now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely some weird cult swingers party
A man whispered to her, "we don't do that in here" regarding filming :LOL:

Bless her though, she thought she was being taken away on a romantic trip, she called it a date yesterday! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
EQ is spilling the tea, CLA is there in a work capacity 🤔
Screenshot_20220401_194756.jpg

Sorry ignore guys, it was a fake account

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is on the "mansion". Looks like she is off her face. Probably sniff...there are old men popping up on the camera everywhere hanging onto her. I get such predator vibes from them!!! There was an older lady standing dancing by herself CLA making out she was grabbing her arse, guy came over and got pissed. CLA said "im a girl im allowed to"..and laughed...sorry but i dont like the look of this whole setup one bit....some sort of sex party or something...the men are all so old!!! And the one lady. CLA must be the youngest there...i think CLA will make a get away soon...

Bless her though, she thought she was being taken away on a romantic trip, she called it a date yesterday! :ROFLMAO:
I think that was CLA bulls1t story, whats she going to tell everyone she is off to a seedy sex party??😂

EQ is spilling the tea, CLA is there in a work capacity 🤔View attachment 1165253
Thats not the real evil queen...check how chelsey is spelt!!

Reactions: 9
She is on the "mansion". Looks like she is off her face. Probably sniff...there are old men popping up on the camera everywhere hanging onto her. I get such predator vibes from them!!! There was an older lady standing dancing by herself CLA making out she was grabbing her arse, guy came over and got pissed. CLA said "im a girl im allowed to"..and laughed...sorry but i dont like the look of this whole setup one bit....some sort of sex party or something...the men are all so old!!! And the one lady. CLA must be the youngest there...i think CLA will make a get away soon...

I think that was CLA bulls1t story, whats she going to tell everyone she is off to a seedy sex party??😂

Thats not the real evil queen...check how chelsey is spelt!!
I 100% agree about the drugs, it’s what, not even 8pm in the UK and they’re all acting totally fucked… it’s a really weird vibe!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else hear her say "I wish Evil Queen was here, she'd make loads of money" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is there to work and that blonde one that's playing the music is the brains behind it all .

Reactions: 3

She is going to cause waves by filming if these guys are cagey

Reactions: 3
I'm sure these people could hire someone a bit more desirable than CLA :ROFLMAO: She's there because she was lead to believe it was a romantic weekend away with Johnny. She hasn't stopped going on about it for days even told the nail tec ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else hear her say "I wish Evil Queen was here, she'd make loads of money" 😂
No i heard her say i wish evil queen was here we would have the best time (or something along those lines)

I'm sure these people could hire someone a bit more desirable than CLA :ROFLMAO: She's there because she was lead to believe it was a romantic weekend away with Johnny. She hasn't stopped going on about it for days even told the nail tec ffs
Well the only reason why he would invite her is because she keeps mouthing off about sex and how horny she is..😂😂😂😂...plus her so called past...😏. I really think it was a cover story, guilt...

• Haha
I don`t believe for one minute she never knew where she was going to.

Imagine if this mansion is in the middle of nowhere...then she is truly screwed...she also mentioned johnny said she was a fat c... she showed him on camera chasing some bird and said "he said he only likes skinny birds"...ffs what a tit show!!! 🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.