Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 I totally get that vibe too.

I’m not sure if I caught it in those recordings, but when she started moaning about her cappuccino she said ‘I’m not standing for this, I used to be a chef for Marco Pierre White!’ They obviously didn’t care if she laid or not, they just wanted her out.

She was live last night and until the early hours this morning making a mockery of herself and disturbing the peace in several restaurants.
Seems strange she hasn't been on since

Has anybody seen Chelsea live recently ? She usually pops up on my FYP not seen her since she was eating sushi in ITSU saying she was paranoid. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I like her, bit concerned
Been on a few times today she fine 🙂 was bloody begging this morning she off out tonight for a party, she won't be on much there nothing to be worried about her wifi is fucked more to life than be on tt all the time, think ya in the wrong group this a hate one lol

Has anybody seen Chelsea live recently ? She usually pops up on my FYP not seen her since she was eating sushi in ITSU saying she was paranoid. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I like her, bit concerned
She on now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s going on about how she’s bought herself real fur, she’s going to buy some gold earrings and a gold ring all with the money tiktok has made her. 1. I don’t think tiktok has made her that much at all. 2. Every time she talks about her earnings she’s looking up at other people on the bus to make sure they’re listening. 3. Are the DWP aware of her ‘earnings?’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s going on about how she’s bought herself real fur, she’s going to buy some gold earrings and a gold ring all with the money tiktok has made her. 1. I don’t think tiktok has made her that much at all. 2. Every time she talks about her earnings she’s looking up at other people on the bus to make sure they’re listening. 3. Are the DWP aware of her ‘earnings?’
God she spraying perfume on her she must stink lol yes people have reported her

vanessa_nusreen_x god shes has bad has bloody Ken Barlow and boris ass lickers 🤣🧐 god they do lie to her don't they lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you notice the gifts slow down as she was shouting at all her viewers saying she was fed up of having broke viewers that can’t gift very much.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just saw her arrive to the party and I think Claudia greeted her and Chelsea said “what can’t I come in” and Claudia said “yes but not with that” (the phone live streaming) and then it ended

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you notice the gifts slow down as she was shouting at all her viewers saying she was fed up of having broke viewers that can’t gift very much.
Hope the melts and enablers stop gifting her love it when she dont get feck all

Just saw her arrive to the party and I think Claudia greeted her and Chelsea said “what can’t I come in” and Claudia said “yes but not with that” (the phone live streaming) and then it ended
Bet she won't stay long slagging em all off after lol

What about BLANCHE? She's disappeared hahaha! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
And Dedrie lol how ever ya spell her name oh and Roy lol

Evil Chelsy been nicking all her top gifters lol cheeky witch hahah 😆 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God she spraying perfume on her she must stink lol yes people have reported her

vanessa_nusreen_x god shes has bad has bloody Ken Barlow and boris ass lickers 🤣🧐 god they do lie to her don't they lol 😆
Muskateer i bloody love you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She knows how to ask nicely eh?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope the melts and enablers stop gifting her love it when she dont get feck all

Bet she won't stay long slagging em all off after lol

And Dedrie lol how ever ya spell her name oh and Roy lol

Evil Chelsy been nicking all her top gifters lol cheeky witch hahah 😆 🤣
That was EC plan from the start of the fake friendship

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is going on? 🤣 20 minutes ago she went into the party now I see she is on live sat in a coffee shop teary eyed and shouting about how much she hates the UK and wants to move to the US 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something happened in the Ivy she was refused service. She is screaming in the coffee shop looking for a lion.

• Haha
  • Wow
What is going on? 🤣 20 minutes ago she went into the party now I see she is on live sat in a coffee shop teary eyed and shouting about how much she hates the UK and wants to move to the US 😳😳
She now in a pub or some place loosing her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its kicking off again, she went back to the Ivy and sat down, the manager has just approached her and she is gone off live.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.