Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting kicked out the Ivy was months ago why is she ranting on about it now.

She’s not saying what happened at the party but she has one of her paintings with her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
9h god
Getting kicked out the Ivy was months ago why is she ranting on about it now.

She’s not saying what happened at the party but she has one of her paintings with her
Think she gonna get pissed ffs

Reactions: 4
sorry but the people on her live encouraging her to go and get some alcohol are genuinely vile 🤦‍♀️ She needs to get home, chill out and stop harassing members of the public

Reactions: 8
She’s such a delight to her gifting viewers

Attachments

She is so angry because evil queen is after taking her gifters . She is so vile . I think she is barred from almost everywhere . I have no sympathy for her having bp because she won't take medication .

• Haha
She self diagnosed
She didn’t?! What gets under my skin is every time she realises she has said something wrong she shouts ‘mental health matters.’ Last night she was saying talk talk made her feel suicidal as her wife wasn’t working, so she’s going to sue them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I might have a bit of a controversial opinion, hear me out...

Is it just me who thinks Leanne is much much worse than MRUKTIKTOK? he's a scumbag and all but I think he gets much more flack than CLA does. I wish there was more of US to call her out so she would finally be held accountable for her actions.
I've noticed in the last month or so, its picked up loads with people screen recording her etc, but she seems to have more positive than negative viewers?

I have no idea why. Are people afraid of coming across as insensitive and discriminatory because "men'ul elf ma'urs" or what? I think its pretty clear she is a bleep, regardless of whatever diagnosis she does or doesn't have.
As we discussed at length in the first couple of threads, hands up who is mentally ill but doesn't behave like Leanne? 🙋‍♀️

I'm rambling, I know. Just something I've been thinking about every time a mrukpricktok hate video pops up on my FYP.

HENCE you should all gift me a LIOOOOONNNN because I chat tit on the Internet.
Screenshot_20220321-125506_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

Is it just me who thinks Leanne is much much worse than MRUKTIKTOK? he's a scumbag and all but I think he gets much more flack than CLA does. I wish there was more of US to call her out so she would finally be held accountable for her actions.
I've noticed in the last month or so, its picked up loads with people screen recording her etc, but she seems to have more positive than negative viewers?

I have no idea why. Are people afraid of coming across as insensitive and discriminatory because "men'ul elf ma'urs" or what? I think its pretty clear she is a bleep, regardless of whatever diagnosis she does or doesn't have.
As we discussed at length in the first couple of threads, hands up who is mentally ill but doesn't behave like Leanne? 🙋‍♀️

I'm rambling, I know. Just something I've been thinking about every time a mrukpricktok hate video pops up on my FYP.

HENCE you should all gift me a LIOOOOONNNN because I chat tit on the Internet.View attachment 1161166
I agree, CLA is far worse but tbf she clearly has mh issues and is quite vulnerable, so I think a lot of people do have sympathy for her (me included, not when she is being aggressive and shouting at people though), where as Mruktiktok is just a sad clout chaser imo

Reactions: 7
Shes On live with lisa, pissing me off. I went off.... CLA got her lion from some melt.

She’s going on about how she’s bought herself real fur, she’s going to buy some gold earrings and a gold ring all with the money tiktok has made her. 1. I don’t think tiktok has made her that much at all. 2. Every time she talks about her earnings she’s looking up at other people on the bus to make sure they’re listening. 3. Are the DWP aware of her ‘earnings?’
Yeah saying she bought the fur coat and thanking the gifters for the money.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s finally got her lion. I’m relatively new to this whole gifting thing. I have known it can be done but never actually looked into it. That lion costs £400!!! Why do people gift so much money to strangers? And how much do the recipients actually get of that?

• Wow
  • Haha

HENCE you should all gift me a LIOOOOONNNN because I chat tit on the Internet.View attachment 1161166
I'm mentally ill suffer bad depression & I'm feck all like leanne the vile witch

She’s finally got her lion. I’m relatively new to this whole gifting thing. I have known it can be done but never actually looked into it. That lion costs £400!!! Why do people gift so much money to strangers? And how much do the recipients actually get of that?
Hope she she shuts the feck up about it now ffs I think it £300 I'm sure they get 70 or 90 percent of it, someone will know in here I'm.sure

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The lines are showing!!! Gee whiz how scary is she!!!

ANYONE HAVE A RECORDING OF THE IVY tit SHOW??? did ian really invite her or did she invite herself!!!???

Shameful
No idea if she got invited she wasn't there for more than 20s Mins lol I don't know what happened 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.