Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she won’t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg my boyfriend just asked what I was watching so I showed him the Chelsea videos and then I explained what was going on and it's broke him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚he can't believe she's a real person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well what a dramatic performance that was earlier. Has now smashed a window with her hand apparently but no cuts πŸ€” was clearing up the glass and said she was ready to self harm and cut .. proceeds to nip her finger and shouted ouch and said it was gushing (it wasn't) throwing the phone and throwing stuff around the front room because someone said they see a video of her on TT and reported it. She went mad screaming not to tell her. Comes back on and wonders why no one was speaking what the duck do you say ! She said she wanted someone to call the mental health team right now. Someone commented about adding someone called Danielle and then said Danielle was on phone to police she went mad again and cut the live I think it's because she wanted someone to call mental health team not the police probably because they have told her she needs to stop wasting their time who knows πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well what a dramatic performance that was earlier. Has now smashed a window with her hand apparently but no cuts πŸ€” was clearing up the glass and said she was ready to self harm and cut .. proceeds to nip her finger and shouted ouch and said it was gushing (it wasn't) throwing the phone and throwing stuff around the front room because someone said they see a video of her on TT and reported it. She went mad screaming not to tell her. Comes back on and wonders why no one was speaking what the duck do you say ! She said she wanted someone to call the mental health team right now. Someone commented about adding someone called Danielle and then said Danielle was on phone to police she went mad again and cut the live I think it's because she wanted someone to call mental health team not the police probably because they have told her she needs to stop wasting their time who knows πŸ˜‚
Where was this on Facebook? Did you screen record it? She smashed her bathroom window and went on about it for months and it's a tiny crack. Auto glass could repair it. She's not phoned the council but was gonna contemplate saying she saw a ghost or blaming a ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That shouldve came with a trigger warning 🀣🀣 my eyes..my eyes 😫🀣🀣 why oh why did she put the light on, made it even more see through 🀣
She thinks people are lying when they say it's sheer and nearly wore it to a funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where was this on Facebook? Did you screen record it? She smashed her bathroom window and went on about it for months and it's a tiny crack. Auto glass could repair it. She's not phoned the council but was gonna contemplate saying she saw a ghost or blaming a ghost.
Yes on Facebook no I can't screen record on my crappy phone.
It's one of her front room ones I think only the first pane smashed. She had a proper tantrum

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes on Facebook no I can't screen record on my crappy phone.
It's one of her front room ones I think only the first pane smashed. She had a proper tantrum
Same as the toilet, I hope the council see the state of her house and evict her the big bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m 2 pages behind so I hope to catch up later. Life getting in the way of the Chelsea show. This is the only recording I have, she had a tantrum after it so I hope someone else got it

Saying she might need to move into support accommodation but they just want to control her. She's been wanting to move, she doesn't want to live alone. They can't do anything right. Poor cleo

The way she hoovers up the glass and looks to the camera when you hear the glass being sucked up πŸ˜‚

Oh and when she said she needs to come up with her next plan then does an evil Disney villain type laugh. I bet her next plan is a new illness so she can be admitted as the leg isn’t cutting it. Pun intended πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saying she might need to move into support accommodation but they just want to control her. She's been wanting to move, she doesn't want to live alone. They can't do anything right. Poor cleo
2nd time in a wedk she’s mentioned supported accomodation, it’ll be like when she was in the YMCA all over again.
Can’t believe what she said about cleo,If i was cleo, i’d be swiping a big scratch at Chelsea’s scratchpost legs

The way she hoovers up the glass and looks to the camera when you hear the glass being sucked up πŸ˜‚

Oh and when she said she needs to come up with her next plan then does an evil Disney villain type laugh. I bet her next plan is a new illness so she can be admitted as the leg isn’t cutting it. Pun intended πŸ˜‚
Like Amber looking at the jury while spoke 🀣
Off topic. Sorry.
Funny that she’s never had a Fibro flare up. That’s cos your a lying cow Chelsea. U have painfull periods like thousands of other women. And Terrii, please make sure u quote me word for word. Cheers hunni πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She is live on tiktok showing off her smashed window lmfao what the actual duck? Why does she have a mobility car in the front room 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A short clip from the latest live. Not the most interesting but does threaten to have someone hanged for a comment they made, asks Alexa about cellulitis and shows her legs again. Left in a huff.

"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.