Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she won’t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Taylorsversion @pipski, I think your suggestions had the most likes!
@chelseawright43, medical mystery, phoned the NHS24 daily and wants to punch everyone in the fanny.
Someone can feel free to do a proper recap ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God I forgot about the tit in her throat 😂 and that was only last night😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came across a page on TikTok @chronicandbionic - go check it out. Poor lassie consented to a leg amputation as she has CRPS her leg is similar to Chelsea’s only not scabby I give it a week or 2 and this will be Chelsea’s new illness as a way to get her leg cut off.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Came across a page on TikTok @chronicandbionic - go check it out. Poor lassie consented to a leg amputation as she has CRPS her leg is similar to Chelsea’s only not scabby I give it a week or 2 and this will be Chelsea’s new illness as a way to get her leg cut off.
Not a new thing from chelsea unfortunately. She would love her legs amputated and had said so before. It's probably the end goal tbh.

Reactions: 8
Can’t lie them legs give me the absolute boak!! The thought of spraying something on them makes my insides shrivel. She must be absolutely made of steel to not be taking pain relief for them, or she’s lying about that while not actually treating them 🤔

Reactions: 4
I've been missing in action for a few days can someone please give me a wee update.
She's dressed like aunt Lydia from the handmaids tale, if she were a handmaid. Called nhs24 everyday, called them saying she's gonna abscond from her house in the direction of the bus station (so the police find her). Several police officers and district nurses are saying they are surprised she's alive and that she can even walk because her legs are so infected. The hospital have taken blood and have said her legs aren't infected she's been prescribed cream that she won't put on because it burns like acid. There's an alternative she could try but she doesn't trust it. She's been writing a letter to her lawyer, mp, hospital, everyone in the world for the last 2 days in multicoloured pens and permanent marker complaining about her care. She's gonna take this as far as she can but not through proper channels of complaint like PALS she's going straight to her lawyer. Which she does have. (Assuming criminal). District nurses are still coming out but she's refusing to let them clean her legs because it's too painful and it would affect her mentul hulth something she's not willing to risk. Police and district nurses all want her in hospital, but she needs to organise it herself because she's not got a GP and refuses any help in filling forms in for said GP. Both her legs are a mess now, a mysterious blister has burst on the other leg. Apparently they smell so bad she's having to apologise about the stench coming from her. Her nana even offered to take her to hospital someone suggested she tried another one and she started screaming "use don't get me man, they are all linked" then aggressively started linking her fingers together. Apart from that the usual punching fannys tbh. Oh and someone made an account saying we say she injects poo into her legs are she kicked off

No wonder the cat isn’t well, ingesting the fumes😿😿
Chelsea doesn't have a cat, I'm talking about Taylor's cat 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's dressed like aunt Lydia from the handmaids tale, if she were a handmaid. Called nhs24 everyday, called them saying she's gonna abscond from her house in the direction of the bus station (so the police find her). Several police officers and district nurses are saying they are surprised she's alive and that she can even walk because her legs are so infected. The hospital have taken blood and have said her legs aren't infected she's been prescribed cream that she won't put on because it burns like acid. There's an alternative she could try but she doesn't trust it. She's been writing a letter to her lawyer, mp, hospital, everyone in the world for the last 2 days in multicoloured pens and permanent marker complaining about her care. She's gonna take this as far as she can but not through proper channels of complaint like PALS she's going straight to her lawyer. Which she does have. (Assuming criminal). District nurses are still coming out but she's refusing to let them clean her legs because it's too painful and it would affect her mentul hulth something she's not willing to risk. Police and district nurses all want her in hospital, but she needs to organise it herself because she's not got a GP and refuses any help in filling forms in for said GP. Both her legs are a mess now, a mysterious blister has burst on the other leg. Apparently they smell so bad she's having to apologise about the stench coming from her. Her nana even offered to take her to hospital someone suggested she tried another one and she started screaming "use don't get me man, they are all linked" then aggressively started linking her fingers together. Apart from that the usual punching fannys tbh. Oh and someone made an account saying we say she injects poo into her legs are she kicked off

Thank you @Slowpoker can always rely on you dolly :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awww no way :( can you not get Student Vets to do it for half the price I used to have to use them.
I don't live in a catchment area for any help, he's no insured he's old & it's just one thing after another. I'm not sure I'll have him much longer but he's more important than a phone. Iv got an older one I can use that's a bit bashed but does the job

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't live in a catchment area for any help, he's no insured he's old & it's just one thing after another. I'm not sure I'll have him much longer but he's more important than a phone. Iv got an older one I can use that's a bit bashed but does the job
Awk I hope he is okay bless him ❤ and I hope @Taylorsversion and her wee cat is okay too!! Pets really are part of the family!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Thing is though with her writing a letter. Who’s gonny post it for her? Or does she expect the lawyer to pick it up personally 😂

Thing is though with her writing a letter. Who’s gonny post it for her? Or does she expect the lawyer to pick it up personally 😂
Or any her letters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.