Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Potatey

Chatty Member
Do you take new thread suggestions from newbies? Here's mine.

A list for the Nursery, Jasper needs a Nanny, don't say anything bad or she will rip the cheese out of your fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ahow1195

I commented on her live once calling her doll as it’s something I call my friends etc - how are you doll? And she told me it was disrespectful and gave me an under the arm middle finger - it then developed into a nervous tik for me and I couldn’t stop doing it for about 3 days - help!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is it still funny or is it now a big big issue? There are people on her lives encouraging her, let's hope they never need to call an ambulance and can't get one because they're out attending Chelsea for the third time in 24 hours! Yes the ambulance has to respond because its in relation to a breathing difficulty.
I wouldn't even mind if she sat on lives faking, but to continually hound the health service like this is not morally right. Anyone who has been to A&E knows its not difficult to get an IV, they'll run fluids, pain meds etc without an admission in about 20 minutes and send you home. The fact that they won't speaks volumes. They don't believe her. She is not ill enough. Despite the pressure they're under they will treat everyone. When I was ill I attended A&E a few times over the course of a month and the underlying cause was missed and I did end up with sepsis, needing surgery etc but it was fluke, unfortunate thing. Did I sue the NHS, no! I was grateful they'd made me better and I could get on with my life.
Absolute gobshite!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's a crackhead 😭😭😭

Chelsea Wright #10 Little Jasper needs a bedroom when will she stop this doom & gloom

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BigMavis

VIP Member
She's writing a detailed letter to Digby Brown lol, what i would give to read that bullshit.
Hi Digby Chelsea Wright here, how you doing? I'm crap thanks due to mental health and those abusive little dicks down in Kirkcaldy hospital. That's the reason I've come to you but its the least of my problems. I'm severely ill with three life threatening infections and I can even get Alexa to prove it I've got nothing to hide. Alexa what's strepppacoccocusaurelusbacteriummortemmmmmmmmmmmmsssss? Playing songs from 2017. Alexa no! Alexa what's streptococcus? Sorry I don't know that. Here is some information you might find useful. Munchausen syndrome is a serious mental illness effecting.... Alexa I'm going to boot your fanny so far up your ass.....
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭 little amuses me.

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
@Taylorsversion @pipski, I think your suggestions had the most likes!
@chelseawright43, medical mystery, phoned the NHS24 daily and wants to punch everyone in the fanny.
Someone can feel free to do a proper recap ☺

• Heart
  • Haha

Huge Chebs

Imagine finding out your neighbour wears nappies and shits herself, drinks milk from a baby bottle and sprays her big kebab legs with chemicals

• Haha

Spicyburrata

Someone said 'heya pal' and she said 'don't call me pal it's disrespectful' turns out it's her auntie

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

First time coming across this absolutely minger.
Got blocked within 2.5 seconds, told I was disgusting and need to go sniff my minge. 😫😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I've been missing in action for a few days can someone please give me a wee update.
She's dressed like aunt Lydia from the handmaids tale, if she were a handmaid. Called nhs24 everyday, called them saying she's gonna abscond from her house in the direction of the bus station (so the police find her). Several police officers and district nurses are saying they are surprised she's alive and that she can even walk because her legs are so infected. The hospital have taken blood and have said her legs aren't infected she's been prescribed cream that she won't put on because it burns like acid. There's an alternative she could try but she doesn't trust it. She's been writing a letter to her lawyer, mp, hospital, everyone in the world for the last 2 days in multicoloured pens and permanent marker complaining about her care. She's gonna take this as far as she can but not through proper channels of complaint like PALS she's going straight to her lawyer. Which she does have. (Assuming criminal). District nurses are still coming out but she's refusing to let them clean her legs because it's too painful and it would affect her mentul hulth something she's not willing to risk. Police and district nurses all want her in hospital, but she needs to organise it herself because she's not got a GP and refuses any help in filling forms in for said GP. Both her legs are a mess now, a mysterious blister has burst on the other leg. Apparently they smell so bad she's having to apologise about the stench coming from her. Her nana even offered to take her to hospital someone suggested she tried another one and she started screaming "use don't get me man, they are all linked" then aggressively started linking her fingers together. Apart from that the usual punching fannys tbh. Oh and someone made an account saying we say she injects poo into her legs are she kicked off

No wonder the cat isn’t well, ingesting the fumes😿😿
Chelsea doesn't have a cat, I'm talking about Taylor's cat 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Saltybish

I'd been feeling really down all evening, not about anything serious like but just about life in general, work etc. I had a wee cry and then I realised my life might not be that bad - at least I don't ring for ambulances everyday, I don't drink my juice out of a measuring jug and I don't wear a nappy/threaten people/pretend I'm a baby for sexual gratification/air my family's dirty laundry on tiktok/eat 4 packs of pasta n sauce 🤡😂 honestly folks I think our Chels stopped me from having some sort of quarter-life crisis tonight hahaha there's always someone more fucked up eh ✌

• Heart