Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she wonโ€™t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the sick bowlโ€ฆit really is a case of โ€˜aw the gear, nae ideaโ€™. She must be nicking all sorts of props from hospital ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also has a hospital gown, a remember last year when she had covid and โ€œsepsisโ€ she was in hospital then came home straight on live sat in it with her clothes underneath everyone asking (myself included) sheโ€™s like aw I was In hospital for 2 weeks I lost 2 stone in weight from not being able to eat not a bad thing I guess I remember this so clearly cos Iโ€™d just started working again after 3 years unemployed due to โ€œsevere bad mental healthโ€ and I was in the car waiting to go in at like 5:30am and I was watching her (year later I guess I still do the same if I can be bothered). Sheโ€™s just got such a fantasy/fixation with being nurtured & cared for and having 100% full medical attention.

Reactions: 9
@nosy-nora she seems obsessed with "2 stone" then, if that's the number she always comes out with ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. 2lbs I can believe, at a push (I go up & down by a few lbs around my period), but who is she kidding...2st, wasn't true then & it's not true now ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 4
@nosy-nora she seems obsessed with "2 stone" then, if that's the number she always comes out with ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. 2lbs I can believe, at a push (I go up & down by a few lbs around my period), but who is she kidding...2st, wasn't true then & it's not true now ๐Ÿ˜’
It's like The Daily Mail obsession with Gemma Collins and her 2 stone weight loss, Chelsea is jumping on that bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully sheโ€™s in this thread lol!
Well done on telling her the truth.
The pity party parade enabling her in the comments.
I so wish I could see her Facebook ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m going to go search YouTube to see whoโ€™s slagging her there ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Ventured into this cretins live there , sheโ€™s moaning about not getting to Asda. I said how can you no get a online delivery like normal cunts she goes I canโ€™t itโ€™s a personal thing I donโ€™t do online shopping so go duck yourself n blocked me ๐Ÿ˜ญ devastated so I am

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ventured into this cretins live there , sheโ€™s moaning about not getting to Asda. I said how can you no get a online delivery like normal cunts she goes I canโ€™t itโ€™s a personal thing I donโ€™t do online shopping so go duck yourself n blocked me ๐Ÿ˜ญ devastated so I am
She doesn't have access to her bank card because she was spending all her money in asda. She gets a monthly allowance from her gran now and spends about ยฃ300 of it in asda in person. Should see the amount of food she eats

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wants a Burger King but it is going to cost ยฃ15. Might put some nuts on her wishlist.

Hayfever, she doesnโ€™t trust it ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she do the fpssst noise before she said โ€œgo duck yourselfโ€ and give you the finger? Thatโ€™s my fave when she does that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she do the fpssst noise before she said โ€œgo duck yourselfโ€ and give you the finger? Thatโ€™s my fave when she does that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No I must no be special enough to have received the finger ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On tiktok live now. Hasn't changed her top, still complaining about her legs so all in all, still the same aul Chels! She's writing her letter again and keeps "fuckin' it up" ๐Ÿคฃ she's not in good form but then again when is she? She keeps setting my Alexa off by asking how to spell different words ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
This silence isn't good

On tiktok live now. Hasn't changed her top, still complaining about her legs so all in all, still the same aul Chels! She's writing her letter again and keeps "fuckin' it up" ๐Ÿคฃ she's not in good form but then again when is she? She keeps setting my Alexa off by asking how to spell different words ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yesterday she said she doesn't understand why people say she smells

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This silence isn't good

Yesterday she said she doesn't understand why people say she smells
I honestly imagine she smells like pure shite hahaha, there's no way she can wipe her rusty bullethole with the size of her!! ๐Ÿคฎ
She said the other day that she smelt awful but it's okay cos everyone smells when on their period - like no Chelsea babes everyone else actually practices good hygiene ESPECIALLY when on the blob ๐Ÿ˜ญ she has no shame I imagine her nappy smells like a fish market on a hot day when she's on hers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.