Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she won’t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely bleeping not I’ve had bigger bruises from banging my elbow on the door by accident etc
Me too. I bruise like a peach and have had much worse. And the shape looks to me like she’s hit it multiple times. To be fair, her dad did call her out for attention seeking and got blocked, and his personal business outed on live 😡 I’ll never forget her for that

Reactions: 5
Thank you everybody. I’m grand and so is the pusscat ❤ I’ve got obsessed with this Johnny Depp trial and been watching it, I’ve seen very little of Chelsea.

The drinking from a jug is so she could “monitor my fluid levels” No Chels, it means you can’t be bothered washing your dishes and have no clean cups 🙄

Sitting with a sick bowl or plastic bag makes my stomach turn. You just know she would use it without even trying to get to the toilet, if she ever was sick. With the mountains of rubbish she eats she must have a cast iron stomach.

Glad you’re out home @pipski. How are you feeling?

I’m so sorry your cat isn’t well @Slowpoker. I would donate as well. I would recommend Pet Vet Corner on Facebook. You submit a post and it’s only approved vets that can comment. They can’t really help with finances but maybe with alternative treatments that might be a bit more affordable.

Her court date is the 6th of June.

I’d bet my life she has stood thumping something a hundred times to get that bruise to come up. It doesn’t even look like a fresh bruise. Regardless, hitting something in temper isn’t self harm. So hopefully we’ll get a wee tantrum when she doesn’t get admitted tonight 👍

The only video I’ve got of her
#teamjiohnny 💙💙💙 The Jury better not drag this out lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
#teamjiohnny 💙💙💙 The Jury better not drag this out lol
I’d sell my soul to the devil to watch the deliberations. Surely they’ve seen what we all have, but they haven’t seen any social media. I’ve heard from people in the courtroom that the jury appeared to be team Johnny 🤞

I fell asleep but no action from madam. So she’s either at hospital - doubt it with no check-in on Facebook - or has fallen asleep waiting

Reactions: 4
I’d sell my soul to the devil to watch the deliberations. Surely they’ve seen what we all have, but they haven’t seen any social media. I’ve heard from people in the courtroom that the jury appeared to be team Johnny 🤞

I fell asleep but no action from madam. So she’s either at hospital - doubt it with no check-in on Facebook - or has fallen asleep waiting
Twitter ? The DUI guy or rankle of the bailey. They keep you updated. Im so happy your wee cat is ok. I'll post a pic of me trying to keep mine of the couch 😬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Twitter ? The DUI guy or rankle of the bailey. They keep you updated. Im so happy your wee cat is ok. I'll post a pic of me trying to keep mine of the couch 😬
Yeah Runkle, DUI and Law and Lumber. I’ve been watching the trial on Emily D Baker’s YouTube channel, and most days they’ve come on to talk about it.

Awww look at that wee smudgey nose 😻😻 You let that handsome boy go wherever he likes!

Yeah Runkle, DUI and Law and Lumber. I’ve been watching the trial on Emily D Baker’s YouTube channel, and most days they’ve come on to talk about it.

Awww look at that wee smudgey nose 😻😻 You let that handsome boy go wherever he likes!
That wee handsome boy is a big lady fat housecat. Everyone wears dark trouser for work/school.. This is a bribe 😂

• Haha
That wee handsome boy is a big lady fat housecat. Everyone wears dark trouser for work/school.. This is a bribe 😂
Our school uniform is navy and our fat house cat is ginger! The pet hair rollers on Amazon are your friend.

We’re gonna get told off for derailing the thread! Did Chelsea say who she conned in to bringing her milk and pistachios? She did a 3 minute live last night moaning that she thought they would be big bags.

I should set up a tiktok and show my legs on live. They look worse than Chelsea’s. The NHS need to do something. Even a warning letter about the stuff she says about them online. I don’t know 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chelsea should just pack a bag and ask the hospital to keep it there for her. Save her carrying it on her daily trips to the Vic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nahhh I'm only 2 mins into that video did she duck fall and do they to her leg it's freshly licked and tampered with

In one breath she says she walked 4 miles today, then said she can't walk and needs help. 3 packets of pasta & sauce? When I share that with my papa we add a handful not even that of regular pasta to bulk it out and he's a man who can eat. No way would one normal person eat 3 packets. She wondered why her stomach hurts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Only watched the first one but she can’t walk- walked 4 miles. Fell but as @Slowpoker said looks like she’s picked a scab. Now she’s making THREE packets of pasta n sauce 😂
She wouldn’t know a mental health crisis if it kicked her in the fanny and made a lollipop out of her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you fall and scrape the back of your legs? She’s at it she’s picked them to duck and is now trying a different angle and saying she fell 🙄 funny how the bruise is in the exact same place as the one that must’ve just been dying down that she got from punching her microwave?
3 packets of pasta n sauce at any time is disgusting, but before lunch time 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dunno why I'm surprised when Iv saw her make like 3 packs of noodles at a time

In the third video is she talking about walking out the hospital, refusing a taxi but wishes she took it to waste the nhs money then called nhs 24 to abuse people and tell them she wasn't happy. The threatening members of the public? Then flipping off nurses because she didn't need her obs? Then saying the police told her she's not allowed to walk in main roads?

Thinking about taking paracetamol, she definitely takes it on the regular. If it made her so sick there's no way she would choose to take them and eat 3 packets of pasta if they made her sick

Why does she keep saying if you don't like pasta and sauce phft 🖕🏼 As if it's a really controversial thing to eat 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nahhh I'm only 2 mins into that video did she duck fall and do they to her leg it's freshly licked and tampered with

In one breath she says she walked 4 miles today, then said she can't walk and needs help. 3 packets of pasta & sauce? When I share that with my papa we add a handful not even that of regular pasta to bulk it out and he's a man who can eat. No way would one normal person eat 3 packets. She wondered why her stomach hurts.
It should take roughly just over 2hrs to walk from the vic to glenrothes. There’s no way Chelsea’s walking as fast as me our u 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.