Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she won’t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she done cooking at college and her specialty is spaghetti curry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 going to have the time of her life if she goes away 😂 Thats no gonny happen Chelsea. Don’t lie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Raging that whoever sent out one nurse yesterday. Shes a creep wanting one on one care. What's the deal with seeing her old learning disability nurse. It sounds like she bumped into her randomly and is trying to lure her in to be a witness

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno why I'm surprised when Iv saw her make like 3 packs of noodles at a time

In the third video is she talking about walking out the hospital, refusing a taxi but wishes she took it to waste the nhs money then called nhs 24 to abuse people and tell them she wasn't happy. The threatening members of the public? Then flipping off nurses because she didn't need her obs? Then saying the police told her she's not allowed to walk in main roads?

Thinking about taking paracetamol, she definitely takes it on the regular. If it made her so sick there's no way she would choose to take them and eat 3 packets of pasta if they made her sick

Why does she keep saying if you don't like pasta and sauce phft 🖕🏼 As if it's a really controversial thing to eat 😂
She’s basically eating 3 dinners for her breakfast 😂 and the way she drunk the milk straight from the container 🤢

🤣 She was expecting 1 nurse, but brought another. Then the police appeared 😂🤣😂

Raging that whoever sent out one nurse yesterday. Shes a creep wanting one on one care. What's the deal with seeing her old learning disability nurse. It sounds like she bumped into her randomly and is trying to lure her in to be a witness
Did she not say a few days sgo that she went to see someone and it was someone who already knew Chelsea? As in had worked with her before?

Even her machine is laughing at her 🤣

And a close up of her recycling bin, thought she didnt have anything in. Or has she just been her usual lazy self and not took out to the bin? She could have took it out while leaving to go to hospital 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Can't eat or drink.... Eats 3 bleeping pasta packets.... Can't walk ... Walks two miles

I've only watched the first vid 🤦🏻‍♀️

The tits on her too 😳

Are you not meant to boil the milk and butter and then add the pasta when it's boiled?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don’t even know if I can watch anymore I saw her glugging the blue milk and 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 those tits 😂 I’m lying here in my pj’s and literally just had to go put a bra on cos I’m scared my tits will end up like hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t even know if I can watch anymore I saw her glugging the blue milk and 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 those tits 😂 I’m lying here in my pj’s and literally just had to go put a bra on cos I’m scared my tits will end up like hers 😂
It's just genetics if your gonna get saggy tits your gonna get them. The fact she seems to yo-yo between weight won't help her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's just genetics if your gonna get saggy tits your gonna get them. The fact she seems to yo-yo between weight won't help her
aw tit 😂 not saying ma mums got saggy tits but she defo needs a good bra 🤔🥴 better get on to nhs for a boob job 😂 I’m the wrong side of 35 and I’m ok so far. Keep saying I’m wasting the last of my good boob years being single 😂😂😂

• Haha
aw tit 😂 not saying ma mums got saggy tits but she defo needs a good bra 🤔🥴 better get on to nhs for a boob job 😂 I’m the wrong side of 35 and I’m ok so far. Keep saying I’m wasting the last of my good boob years being single 😂😂😂
I definitely am wasting my best boob years but if someone's gonna juggle my tits they need to pick them up and they can deal with that 😂
This was before she left the house…
Still hates the NHS but wants their help.
Leg look like she's creamed it up as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It does my head in when she says they won't treat her because she has a learning disability! For duck sake it's because you don't need the treatment you are wanting. She is so desperate to be admitted she don't care if it's a mental health hospital or a normal hospital as long as it's some sort of hospital. The time she is wasting at hospital and with the police is bleeping ridiculous!

Reactions: 9
Can't eat or drink.... Eats 3 bleeping pasta packets.... Can't walk ... Walks two miles

I've only watched the first vid 🤦🏻‍♀️

The tits on her too 😳

Are you not meant to boil the milk and butter and then add the pasta when it's boiled?
It was when she rinsed the just after pouring milk in it, to add the water for me 🤣🤣🤣

This was before she left the house…
Still hates the NHS but wants their help.
I can’t look at her leg pics anymore 🤢 The hospital etc must know she’s doing something to her legs. They look so dry. I cant get past the fact that she goes on about her MH so much, she doesn’t have want to even try to take care of herself (health wise) anymore.

I was watching a tiktoker earlier who made parts of the Johnny depp trisl into clips from Who wants to be a millionaire 🤣 Someone editing skills needs to do that with Chelsea 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is just a walking contradiction!

You're not going to your best friends Chelsea, you know Pedi will let you down.

She was issuing a lot of threats to nhs staff & in general on those videos, and treats the police as her own personal search & rescue team, the poljce aren't your friends Chelsea, thet are doing their job. seriously who is going to stop this carry-on. Chelsea gets away with a lot because she claims severe learning disability, then accuses anyone who disagree with her quest to be in a hospital bed, with an ng tube & on an iv (& having her arse wiped) as discriminating her.

Claims a "complete mental breakdown" then in the next sentence is excited to be going to tbe BF's. Also claims to being confused & not thinking clearly, but is clear headed enough to know she'll get in real trouble for being on the road, after being warned. How many genuinely distressed & suicidal people are thinking clearly enough to care. She is a manipulative creature 👊🏼.

Reactions: 7
Not usually one to comment on others tits.. buttttt..... where do ye think her nipples are on they things 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching her in those videos has made me sick to my stomach and put me off my dinner!! I think I may have found a diet that works 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.