Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she won’t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't live in a catchment area for any help, he's no insured he's old & it's just one thing after another. I'm not sure I'll have him much longer but he's more important than a phone. Iv got an older one I can use that's a bit bashed but does the job
If you’re in Scotland you can register with the PDSA vets, not sure if there would be any hospitals close to you and imagine you’ve already looked into it but thought it was worth putting out there.

Reactions: 6
She's dressed like aunt Lydia from the handmaids tale, if she were a handmaid. Called nhs24 everyday, called them saying she's gonna abscond from her house in the direction of the bus station (so the police find her). Several police officers and district nurses are saying they are surprised she's alive and that she can even walk because her legs are so infected. The hospital have taken blood and have said her legs aren't infected she's been prescribed cream that she won't put on because it burns like acid. There's an alternative she could try but she doesn't trust it. She's been writing a letter to her lawyer, mp, hospital, everyone in the world for the last 2 days in multicoloured pens and permanent marker complaining about her care. She's gonna take this as far as she can but not through proper channels of complaint like PALS she's going straight to her lawyer. Which she does have. (Assuming criminal). District nurses are still coming out but she's refusing to let them clean her legs because it's too painful and it would affect her mentul hulth something she's not willing to risk. Police and district nurses all want her in hospital, but she needs to organise it herself because she's not got a GP and refuses any help in filling forms in for said GP. Both her legs are a mess now, a mysterious blister has burst on the other leg. Apparently they smell so bad she's having to apologise about the stench coming from her. Her nana even offered to take her to hospital someone suggested she tried another one and she started screaming "use don't get me man, they are all linked" then aggressively started linking her fingers together. Apart from that the usual punching fannys tbh. Oh and someone made an account saying we say she injects poo into her legs are she kicked off

Chelsea doesn't have a cat, I'm talking about Taylor's cat 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg I feel terrible now🙈 so sorry! Hope your wee cats ok Taylor! Don’t know what made me think chelsea had a cat🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you’re in Scotland you can register with the PDSA vets, not sure if there would be any hospitals close to you and imagine you’ve already looked into it but thought it was worth putting out there.

There isn't I'm not in the catchment area they refuse to help, thank you though 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I hope you get it sorted @Slowpoker, it's hard enough when money is tight, but when you're pet isn't well, it's horrible.
I was just thinking, I wonder what Chelsea is up, cos a lot of us can't view her Lives, but realistically, we all know she'll be her usual self...STILL trying to get admitted to hospital, STILL not allowing the district nurses to help her, STILL saying she cannot eat & drink (while guzzling juice from a measuring jug & ordering Burger King), STILL suing everyone in the NHS, still not showered, STILL obssessed with Pedi, and STILL threatening to mutilate genitals 🥱🥱

I hope you get it sorted @Slowpoker, it's hard enough when money is tight, but when you're pet isn't well, it's horrible.
I was just thinking, I wonder what Chelsea is up, cos a lot of us can't view her Lives, but realistically, we all know she'll be her usual self...STILL trying to get admitted to hospital, STILL not allowing the district nurses to help her, STILL saying she cannot eat & drink (while guzzling juice from a measuring jug & ordering Burger King), STILL suing everyone in the NHS, still not showered, STILL obssessed with Pedi, and STILL threatening to mutilate genitals 🥱🥱
It is I don't work either so everything to the past 4 months has went on vet bills. But I'll manage I always manage. I wonder if any authorities are aware of her videos etc

• Heart
Not letting me upload the video but this was on my FYP and I was howling 😂😂😂

and totally be willing to help out @Slowpoker
Everyone thinks we are horrible bored housewives but we are actually all sound! X
I know but I'd never take anything from use, I'm just stressed. I think he's on the mend but he's old, and I'd rather just have money incase it's not the news I want at the checkup.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know but I'd never take anything from use, I'm just stressed. I think he's on the mend but he's old, and I'd rather just have money incase it's not the news I want at the checkup.
hopefully he keeps getting better ❤ Sending love cos I know how stressful it is x

• Heart
A lot of vets will offer a payment plan. If you hve a big bill ask them. Hope ur dogs on the mend.

My vets don't. When I say I'm doing everything I can I'm doing everything I can 😢
let us know if we can ever help sometimes you can make anon donation pages? I don’t mind chipping in! I know the feeling I lost my old boy

Waiting on another taxi!
Her family need to tell her that is not mental health, that’s attention!
She’s not bleeding she’s not needing admitted.
A15C98CC-917E-4D47-A455-934FDAA92A67.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Thank you everybody. I’m grand and so is the pusscat ❤ I’ve got obsessed with this Johnny Depp trial and been watching it, I’ve seen very little of Chelsea.

The drinking from a jug is so she could “monitor my fluid levels” No Chels, it means you can’t be bothered washing your dishes and have no clean cups 🙄

Sitting with a sick bowl or plastic bag makes my stomach turn. You just know she would use it without even trying to get to the toilet, if she ever was sick. With the mountains of rubbish she eats she must have a cast iron stomach.

Glad you’re out home @pipski. How are you feeling?

I’m so sorry your cat isn’t well @Slowpoker. I would donate as well. I would recommend Pet Vet Corner on Facebook. You submit a post and it’s only approved vets that can comment. They can’t really help with finances but maybe with alternative treatments that might be a bit more affordable.

Her court date is the 6th of June.

I’d bet my life she has stood thumping something a hundred times to get that bruise to come up. It doesn’t even look like a fresh bruise. Regardless, hitting something in temper isn’t self harm. So hopefully we’ll get a wee tantrum when she doesn’t get admitted tonight 👍

The only video I’ve got of her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.