Chelsea Wright #9 Poo in her throat, poo in her nappy, admit her to hospital or she won’t be happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Can't go out because of her mentul helf" Um, how did you manage to fall at the bus station? More lies!!

Has she feck lost 2 stone, she ate THREE packets of that dried pasta powder - there is no way she js eating that amount in one go & losing any weight.
I actually hate this creature now 😡, she has no redeeming qualities at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Can't go out because of her mentul helf" Um, how did you manage to fall at the bus station? More lies!!

Has she feck lost 2 stone, she ate THREE packets of that dried pasta powder - there is no way she js eating that amount in one go & losing any weight.
I actually hate this creature now 😡, she has no redeeming qualities at all.
3 packets = roughly 6 servings. I get if ur hungry, possible to eat a whole packet. 3 though🤨 , for breakfast too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Live on TT - talking shite as per usual. She is keeping a bit piece of skin that came off her leg for the district nurses to see 🤮
She's also doing sign language badly to Katy Perry's Roar 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I just boaked when she produced that piece of skin and is keeping it for the nurses

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Is she insinuating that the screaming voice in her head is Gail

The only things she's got from hospital are a blanket and a sick bowl, she's gonna request loads of sick bowls as she's sick too often and needs them. The hospital will give her them they need to she's chronic and sick a lot. Aye the hospital are gonna give out free supply's. This account as well 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It sounded like she was insinuating it was her late friend. I can just see it now telling her pysch tomorrow that she’s hearing voices.

Finally stopped singing but keeps showing off her dead skin, it is honestly revolting. Showing a Nhs blanket off with pride as that’s apparently the only Nhs things she has as someone in comments was saying she was stealing stuff out a bin and then she produced the sick bowl. Wants the Nhs to provide more because she’s being chronically sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People again trying to offer helpful suggestions for her legs and the pain.

Pain patches. She doesn’t trust them 🥴

• Haha
If u don’t like it. duck off . Seeiously 😂😂

Howling at her fanning herself with a sick bowl 😂😂

Who’s her new favourite Calum? 😂
He is Phoebe's cousin, Chelsea has her on Facebook or something. I automatically thought of the Phoebe profile that seems to be Edie 😂 He seems a bit strange to be honest, always seems to be calling Chelsea hunni and I've witnessed him cracking up in the chat a few times when people are asking her "disrespectful" questions 😂 she has taken a liking to him big time though! I'd hate to be her next obsession. I reckon I'd ring both the PSNI and Police Scotland to make sure she is kept in thon bed bug ridden bungalow in Glenrothes and out of this wee country 😭

• Haha
He is Phoebe's cousin, Chelsea has her on Facebook or something. I automatically thought of the Phoebe profile that seems to be Edie 😂 He seems a bit strange to be honest, always seems to be calling Chelsea hunni and I've witnessed him cracking up in the chat a few times when people are asking her "disrespectful" questions 😂 she has taken a liking to him big time though! I'd hate to be her next obsession. I reckon I'd ring both the PSNI and Police Scotland to make sure she is kept in thon bed bug ridden bungalow in Glenrothes and out of this wee country 😭
Thanks for that, been busy with family this weekend. Does she have her window boarded up yet?

Reactions: 3
If she's being chronically sick why is her one & only sick bowl still unused!?! 🤡

@Scottish-Gal I think she has some kind of board up. There was a video up earlier when she was hoovering up the glass & the window was filled in (I hope she gets charged for that damage).

• Haha
Thanks for that, been busy with family this weekend. Does she have her window boarded up yet?
I'm not too sure about her window! I keep rewatching the screen recording posted earlier of her hoovering up the glass from the window 😂 the way she looked at the camera had me in stitches, she was so happy to have proof of broken glass in her house 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi Polly (the poster in @Saltybish's screenshots), which bit of Chelsea deliberately leaving the house to get lifted is untrue? Chelsea herself admitted as much when she said if the police came to her house they'd just leave her there, but if she was outside, they'd need to take her to a place of safety (Chelsea always chooses the hospital, despite being chucked out every single time!). Also nobody has said she faked the smashed window, just questioned how she did it & the fact that it's not her mental health causing this (she is perpetuating really harmful stigmas against those of us with serious mental health issues), it's her inability to regulate her anger & her acting out.
If you're going to report back to Chelsea, at least get your facts right!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.