Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real story is jj has seen her arse cos there’s a new baby in the house and is refusing to sleep in her own bed and her lazy ass parents can’t be arsed to tell her no. Sorry but no one actually wants a 3 yr old in their bed. Especially one who will be cranky all the time being woken up by her newborn brother and her bell end of a dad with his broken leg! Surely he doesn’t sleep well either and Chelsea’s up feeding the baby. Anyone with an ounce of sense would see that she should be in her own bed. She isn’t a baby anymore
bleeping grim if you ask me considering she openly says how her and that bleeping idiotic bloke of hers sleep naked! And the shouting kid too! So they all share a bed with zero clothing on. What kid of privacy is that for the kid!
I mean least she's openly admitting it now instead of pretending she slept in her own bed all night when it was clear for everyone to see when showing the elf on the shelf videos she wasn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What is it with JJ sprawled on the floor every morning just after getting dressed, probably demands to be treated like a baby... Another tit day in the life where yes it may have only been a split second but she turns the camera to her child practically naked in the background, child exploitation is what that's called Chels you selfish woman...

Reactions: 2
Day in the life with a 3 year old, 14 day old - why not just say 2 weeks 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scruff saying adults sleep together so why should a child sleep on their own makes no sense whatsoever, or is it just me?

Reactions: 4
Scruff saying adults sleep together so why should a child sleep on their own makes no sense whatsoever, or is it just me?
No words for that inspired comment from the queen of the slobs 🙄

I see the market crop top sets are back. Thought now she was a mother of 2, she might start dressing like adult and not a chav from 2004. Seems I was mistaken. And no way in hell that girl will drink those vegetable powder mix things. She doesn’t eat a single green thing so she isn’t going to drink it is she. Del Boy at it again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glossing after the brand new carpet has been laid. Speechless.

Reactions: 4
After the brand new, pale grey carpet has been laid. That carpet will be minging in a couple of weeks. Full of his manky plaster foot, hers and jj’s chav trainer marks and spilt drinks/burger king and grease. That rug they had lasted a week before it had a stain on so who knows what possessed them to get a carpet. Especially one so pale.

Reactions: 3
If she’s going to promote something at least do it without saying “what the duck” she did it with the loo rolls as well as the daily greens tik tok.

Okaaay before I thought they were doing stuff for views. Now I’ve realised they are actual inbred simpletons. Paying for a carpet to paint after. Generational drug use and inbreeding causes this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That radiator is filthy 🤢 as for paint on the new carpet it’s ok as they paid for it not the landlord 🙄 surely that floor needed ripping up before having underlay and carpet laid

That radiator is filthy 🤢 as for paint on the new carpet it’s ok as they paid for it not the landlord 🙄 surely that floor needed ripping up before having underlay and carpet laid
a few people have commented on his post why not get the floor sanded and painted. He was defensive about the expense - I totally agree with them. The carpet is ruined already. Chelsea spilled gloss and just rubbed it in making a massive mess. I can’t see the carpet staying nice for long. Basically they are tramps and it will end up looking like a crack den in no time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.