Chelsea Mchodg #7 She's a dirty slob, he's a nob, JJ's got a big gob, has Alex left another job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could buy a newborn snowsuit as they tend to go up to to 7.5lbs or even a up to a month one and have him grow into it considering he’ll be wearing it until at least March/April

Asda George online literally do them for 20quid for as small as 6lb size. Pay for next day delivery or even have it delivered to a local store for free within 2 days! Just lazy incompetent scrubbers
Screenshot_20240129_145541_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
There's genuinely no excuse she could pluck up, she's just thick and lazy and thinks she knows everything. JJ didn't need a pramsuit because she was so advanced she insulated her pram herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just back from a walk with my baby who is not much older than ‘baby boy’. She wore a vest, sleepsuit & snowsuit with mittens. Plus a woolly hat & an actual ‘fick’ pram blanket. Plus I kept the hood up so she wasn’t exposed to the cold air. The snowsuit was big (they always are on babies) but I just tucked her arms and legs in. No chance I would have put her in what chelsea had baby boy in!!

Reactions: 3
The brat throwing something at him in his video with such aggression. She actually needs discipline it's shocking!

My last little boy was born October he was 6lb, he was in nicu for a week and dropped to 5lb4 when I bought him out, he had a snowsuit and still does everytime we go out, also has a blanket and footmuff on his pushchair. Oh and I didn’t know I was pregnant till 36 weeks, I had my first scan at 37 weeks and had him bang on 40 weeks. He still had everything, including a snowsuit! She’s pissed me off bad seeing him inappropriately dressed for the weather.

• Wow
More like they aren’t having any tea because it’s a takeaway for them tonight 😂

All the morons commenting on her latest video saying she’s Super Mum 😂 get to duck! She’s defo got the baby in her arms on purpose for more comments
---
All the morons commenting on her latest video saying she’s Super Mum 😂 get to duck! She’s defo got the baby in her arms on purpose for more comments
Had to dash earlier, hadn’t finished typing!
she knows she’d get loads of arselicking comments making the kids lunch with baby boy in her arms, she’s so predictable. I wonder what the health visitor thought of the chaotic shithole they live in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---

she knows she’d get loads of arselicking comments making the kids lunch with baby boy in her arms, she’s so predictable. I wonder what the health visitor thought of the chaotic shithole they live in!
Girls needs help aswell filming the health visitor, I know you didnt see her face and it was seconds but still

Attachments

She’ll have said that to her face but have slagged her off when she got back to the office.

and she’s hardly supermum throwing enough processed crap into a tub to feed 3 kids never mind 1 with enough margarine on the sandwich to cause a heart attack

---

Baby boy in her arms with her jacket zip in his face.
I had a health visitor tell me off for vacuuming but my daughter had toast so I couldn’t not do it. So I reckon the HV wouldn’t have said anything with the mess as my place was spotless and she told me to take it to easy. But if she can smell weed then she’d had to report it. Also I only ever had 3 visits after leaving the hospital and one of the visits was to check up on me not the baby , is it normal for her to still be seeing them? Especially if he’s gained as much as she claims?. Maybe it varies in different areas.

Reactions: 1
They wouldn’t do anything about weed. They’d just give advice like you would about smoking saying do it outside, wash hands, don’t bed share etc. I’m not convinced she’s not topping him with formula. She’s been very quiet about the whole breastfeeding thing after making such a big deal about when she was pregnant. Not that that’s a bad thing but she wants to be viewed as some sort of super mum when she’s clearly just a scruff

What point is she trying to prove standing there making a shite lunch with baby boy feeding, she could have waited till after he was fed to make it... She really thrives on all the comments her little minions leave her...

Reactions: 4
She is so lying about loving having JJ in their bed. Pretending to love having all their babies in the same room. Lovely for a 3 year old to be woken up throughout the night.

Real story is jj has seen her arse cos there’s a new baby in the house and is refusing to sleep in her own bed and her lazy ass parents can’t be arsed to tell her no. Sorry but no one actually wants a 3 yr old in their bed. Especially one who will be cranky all the time being woken up by her newborn brother and her bell end of a dad with his broken leg! Surely he doesn’t sleep well either and Chelsea’s up feeding the baby. Anyone with an ounce of sense would see that she should be in her own bed. She isn’t a baby anymore

Reactions: 9
She opened a cillet bang bottle with her teeth 🤢 she’s rotten to the core. Noticed how there’s no cards congratulating them on birth of baby

She opened a cillet bang bottle with her teeth 🤢 she’s rotten to the core. Noticed how there’s no cards congratulating them on birth of baby
She be out buying loads now
---
Next thread title

Chelsmchodg doing breast feed as its more money to spend ln her take away greed...

And yes I know they do milk vouchers but chels won't admit that cos she earnsmore than a normal job doing tiktok don't forget guys

Gardens full of shite they’ve clearly just chucked out there cos they cba disposing of it properly
---
And those flowers have been dead for at least a week

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.